1 billion inhabitants and not a single relevant player in any sport OR IN ANY COMPETITION

1 billion inhabitants and not a single relevant player in any sport OR IN ANY COMPETITION

WHY?
H
Y
?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA5sndE_9I8
youtube.com/watch?v=UFgfhwnLS2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atleast they didn't lose 7-1 at home in the only sport they care about.

They have relevant players in cricket. They also have their own sports.

Because half of them lives in London.

And because all the british colonies are shit at football.

>Michael Chopra is unironically the GOAT Indian footballer and he chose not to play for them

Thanks Ravi

Cricket?

My country is the 4th most populated after China, India, and the US, but we are shit at everything except badminton.

Source?

oh wow

There is two possible explanations for that.
1- He thinks indians are undeveloped apes and don't want to be associated with the country as a NT
2- He can't cause he already played for the English NT

Just google "indian cricket players"

superpower 2020

He's never been capped at senior level for England so is free to play for India if he wants.

He's playing club football in India so he might as well play for the NT for laffs.

So is the mother country.

because

U cheeki cunt

he probably doesn't want to associate with the FOB country, he unironically dyed his hair blonde before coming here.

Oi lad bit below the belt

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Badminton is patrician tho

too busy dumping corpses into their rivers

we play carrom

Maybe for numales.

India are in the top 4 cricket nations overall and currently probably sitting at second best right now

for

Ganguly, Tendulkar.

More skilled than any fat america who plays a girls sport like rounders or net ball

Sania

Gavaskar and Dravid too

M U M B A I
U
M
B
A
I

GODDAMN

they have anand

so overall much better than china

Badminton is fun as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=OA5sndE_9I8
him and border were some of the only players that could stand up to the west indies pace attack
literal olympic spinters coming at him at speeds that could kill and without any pads, and he made playing them look easy

Brit domination cucked them out of every sport they were involved besides cricket and somehow couldn't recover in 70 years.

it's more that they literally only give a shit about cricket and that their diets don't really help them develop, which is why they're only good at the more skill focused parts of cricket.
jump over the border to Pakistan and you get some of the best fast bowlers of all time that could even rival some of the best from Australia, South Africa and the Caribbean from people who are broadly the same ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=UFgfhwnLS2w

Read some stories about how despite playing without shoes they were pretty ok pre-1950 at football so I guess they could have had something in other sports too. Just look at China, despite being shit in every major sport just by big numbers they can grind medals at every olympic game in god forsaken sports, India could do the same if they actually cared

yeah I think caring is the main problem

they were fucking good at field hockey when they cared about that now that I think about it

we were only good in hockey when it wasn't played on artificial turfs
and we're a nation of bandwagoners, i don't think we'd be a major cricket nation if not for the 1983 world cup win