How can the football of this """country""" be so much of a fucking joke!?

How can the football of this """country""" be so much of a fucking joke!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjxiN1OapRM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you mad at scots? Did they steal your pack of batata Pala-Pala?

In the 60s, 70s and 80s we produced the best players and managers in the world. This isn't debatable, so don't waste my time with an entirely predictable reply. Peasant.

Cups?

>best players and managers in the world
>0 world cups

>Peasant.
Michael Owen is scottish?

you mean 1860s, 1870s and 1880s, right?

We literally dominated club European football for decades and were the best team at the 1978 World Cup. Your insolence is fucking rude.

>4th place in Luxembourg

>0 (zero) world cups

Oh wow the country of 5 million people doesn't have a World Cup. What a revelation you fucking favela hoodlum.

>wins 1 (one) Champions Cup against Herrera
>provides memes to Liverlool for two decades
>domination

But user, Uruguay does have World Cups

Alright alright, do you have a European championship then?

>muh 8-team competitions held exclusively in South America

I'd be embarrassed to win one of those "world cups".

>a country called urgay has world cups
>the country which self-claims produced the best players and managers in a whole decade, has none
It gets my noggin joggin.

No. No one has been kind enough to give us places in tournaments we haven't qualified for.

Wales > Scotland
they have a quarter-final

>self-claims

you're implying that guy's scottish, he likely isn't.

You wouldn't win it anyway

>Alex Ferguson wasn't world-class

Monkey, I'm talking to humans here; can you please back the fuck off? 7 to the fucking 1.

>0 (zero) world cups

>we
>us
>his flag isn't even the one in OP's post

DAMN! SCOTLAND FINALLY BRINGING THE FIRE!

LEGOMAN FUCKING BURNED!

it's not
only celtic fans are a joke

What you on about Pablo?

Celtic fans are based you idiot

Why didn't Ferguson build up a Scottish club in his final years?

Schemichel's tears

I think he's referring to players and managers like Daglish and Ferguson et al.

>still, no matter how you see this, means they have zero world cups
Now this activated my almonds.

>we were the best team at the 1978 World Cup

>lose to crap countries
>beat the only good one in the group
wew lad

I'd be embarrased to have a cuckstamp as a flag and claim to be from a country that doesn't exist, englishman.

There is only so far you can take a team in Scotland , they have fuck all money to spend

Scotland faded so much since they started to isolate themselves from the rest of the UK. Look how good Wales are doing in sports compared to Scotshit lol

England faded so much since they started to isolate themselves from the rest of the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=QjxiN1OapRM

Fenian traitors get whats coming to them eventually

Participating in that abortion of a tournament last summer is not "doing good". I'm glad we didn't qualify for that shit. It was embarrassing to watch. A team that finished 3rd in their group without winning a game went on to "win" the tournament. You'll notice that Wales are right back where they belong now - struggling and failing to qualify for real tournaments.

>tfw too smart to win

At least Wales has a chance to qualify. Scotchoke's greatest footballing moment lasted less than a minute lol

The explosion of TV money across Europe destroyed any semblance of parity between the leagues. It's pretty much inconceivable at this stage that something like that could happen. It would be like a club from Sweden, Austria or Denmark becoming a European powerhouse.

You're cringe as fuck.

The only reason any of you are even alive is because of us.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

how is it a joke you absolute fucking clown? theres only 5mil people here idiot. the only people with smaller population who are significantly better(at international level) right now are croatia and uruguay.

genuinely no idea why people shit on us so much. probably because we were GOAT back in the 60s, 70s and 80s. well in case you morons havent noticed, there an absolute tonne of new countries that have came into existence in that time in europe, it's to be expected that they'd catch up with us.

go shit on poland and ukraine or something. they have like 6x the population and have been considerably worse than us for most of the past 100 years and have never achieved anything.

Even so they always manage to send a decent NT to most of WC.
When was the last time anyone gave a shit about Scotland team?

Do you know a place where you won't cringe? 55chan. Now go back there.

You're the one who acts like someone from 55chan, you dumbass. You're an attention whore.

had no idea scots are such buttblasted people

Everyone ITT seems to give a shit.

#obsessed

This faggot is in all threads saying the same repetitive shit, i bet he is merdestinian.

Pretty sure most of the posters here are English trying to make Scots look bad.

>the only people with smaller population who are significantly better(at international level) right now are croatia and uruguay
>what is Wales

he did it in his earlier years family member

He inherited most of his league winning team from Billy McNeill

No. I'm Scottish, though I was being ironic with my early angry posts. I thought that was obvious.

Why Uk is the only federal state to do this kind of shit?

>significantly better
>wales

no.

Bale and Ramsey aside they're as shit as Scotland. they're slightly better. they'll be back to where they've spent the entire lifetime of football in 5 years time, 30 places below us in the world rankings.

Because when football was in its early stages, probably until after ww2, you were all so embarrassingly shit that we just played the British home championship instead.

And no one wants to change that now?

it's not a federal state

scotland and england were the first two national teams(and the only ones for years). we literally invented this game, and invented the rules, and still control them. we could between the four of our FA's decide to introduce whatever rule we wanted, and there's fuck all any of you cunts could do about it.

so in short, we'll do what we fucking want. cunt.

Nope. Should we play as one team at the rugby?

why should we change the oldest and most historic football institutions, clubs, leagues and cups in the world to suit you moaning cunts?

we like having our own leagues and teams. there would be uproar if anyone tried to combine the leagues or national teams. so fuck off

That was over 39 year ago. 39 year is no big deal you might say, but if you go back 39 year from 1978 Germany has just invaded fucking Poland.

You are trash and the leauge is a joke with imports from all over the world, and you still cant win fucking shit in any context what so ever. Even fucking Sweden took a youth tourney for euros. What have you done except getting knocked out in both national and clubb tourneys early on?

Your only notable players have been fucking refugees. I'd rather keep my country's integrity intact and be shit than whore out our team to foreigners.

sure
might as well call themselves Nigger Loving Fuck Bhoys

WE WUZ

>I'd rather keep my country's integrity intact and be shit than whore out our team to foreigners.

I'd rather support a team of niggers rather than lose against fucking Iceland. This also is integrity. And self respect as well ffs.

>england NT
>white

We've beaten Iceland every time we've played them though.