Trump responds to jay z

>trump responds to jay z
>ignores Eminem

one of these is a well respected and influential rapper who has made some of the best hip hop albums to date
the other is eminem

Eminem makes better music tho

MMLP is a better record than anything J will ever make, but he’s still the better artist

>jays better than Eminem

OK keep trolling

Fuck off, Marshall.

>but he’s still the better artist
Top notch bait.

trump's a cuck, so of course he feels more threatened by a black guy

honestly trump is pulling a power move. He isolate em by ignoring him, and he attack other rappers.

Are you seriously implying anything Eminem has made can come close to touching Reasonable Doubt?

MMLP and TES, take your pick.

You can't be serious. Eminem has always made edgy shock rap for teenagers.

I dont get MMLP. He starts the album off with a bar about raping his mom, then complains half way through the album that his a controversial figure. What did he expect, for the media to welcome him with open arms.

16 year old white kid, ladies and gentleman

yas slay daddy trump

Eminem made revival. Jay Z didn't.

Why would a cuck feel threatened by a black guy?

Fucking lol

t.whiteboi

Sup Forumstards are retarded, this is nothing new

Can we stop considering Eminem a G.O.A.T. now?

He knows attacking black people wins him more brownie points with polturds

Your favorite rappers considers Eminem a GOAT.

>we
Who's we?

The anons with taste

one is a billionaire and the other one a nigger
which do you ignore

The funniest thing about this is that Jay Z was eloquent in "calling him out"...Actually made a reasonable argument about how Trump is lowering the level of dialogue

Meanwhile Eminem made an entire diss track and was just calling him names with black people hollering in the background

I mean lets face it. Trump basically has a black guy personality if he got rich

1 Eat fried chicken and fast food all the time

2. married a super model trophy wife

3. talks shit to everyone all the time.

>Eat fried chicken and fast food all the time
[citation needed]

Except there literally was a black guy president before trump who inarguably acted in a much more civil/respectful manner in general regardless of what you think of his policies

it's because he's racist

Obama is as black as will smith

Maybe Eminem should try and feud with a talented rapper for once in his memeass career instead of some white television character. Such a fucking pussy.

That hardly answered my question.

>attacking black people
Trump literally said that black unemployment is at an all time low. This is great for black people.

Holy shit what bad opinions

>phoneposter
Post discarded.

>white man makes black people get to work

They really shouldn't anymore.

fuck I hate music

Is this the same Trump that keeps attempting to fire people for investigating Russian meddling while he's got his tongue up Putin's bunghole?

>le russian conspiracy

have fun repeating that over and over again like a schizo for the next 7 years

Why would he keep trying to hinder the investigation then? Doesn't he believe in real CONSTITUTIONAL justice? Trumpy's bout ta get it with no vaseline. ^_^

eminem lost the little faggot voice he had, now he's irrelevant to youth!

Fascists and Nazis don't deserve a voice on my board or anywhere. Fuck them. We will beat them and shame them into submission. No fascism no racism no injustice as long as I'm here. I will speak out when I see it. When I see hate speech, I will say something. Always. Trump supporters, Hitler lovers, Sup Forums users I want you to know you are NEVER under ANY circumstance welcome here. Period. I don't care what you listen to, NEVER set foot on Sup Forums. Never. This is a liberal tolerant progressive board.

dude you're posting content on website owned by a man that shelters Sup Forums.

think about it.

you in a sense enable it.

Nice attempt but it’s gotta be a bit longer for a copypasta

See that link to Sup Forums up there? You're living right on the edge of pure evil and not willing to admit it to yourself.

if trump doesn't get immigration reform he's a failure desu

i dont even give a fuck about the stock market. that's not why he was elected. if he cant get his signature issues taken care of, then he's just an impotent demented boomer yelling at fox and shitposting on twitter

It's not so bad, user.

>my board

Misleading. It was already going down under Obama. It's not an all time low either it's just the highest it's been since 2000. Third the unemployment statistics don't include a certain amount of people who are just out of the labor force entirely and not even looking for a job (Trump himself has stated this before).

Jay Z actually made a reasonable argument while Eminem is just an attention whore.

Fuck off imbeciles. Eminen is God.

>Someone opinion's can't change in the course of 30years

Dat damage control

Do you even know where the fuck you are?

Pretty weak bait, trying way too hard.