Sup Forums actually succeeded in colonizing leddit

>Sup Forums actually succeeded in colonizing leddit

You know what, give yourselves a round of applause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at the state of Sup Forums right now. Look at what it has become. Do you really think that Sup Forums colonized reddit? It is clear they have colonized us

Canada's right. For the most part, the old browsers fled from half-chan.

Welcome to Nu/pol/

Sup Forums memes are pretty much the norm everywhere on the internet that isn't Twitter, Facebook or tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

lol newfags

that's just the shills. Some may be trolls from other boards. It will be back to normal after the election.

Where has Sup Forums fled too then?

What does this "algorithm" thing means?

Gotta go to eight chan now for that edge

They kicked Trump's big sub off the front of leddit

It's a good thing we got rid of the people that saw everything through the prism of race. The Trump movement is a nationalist movement, and I don't care what color or creed a person is if they are nationalists.

they put the most quickly upvoted stuff on their front page, now they're changing it so it won't always because trump stuff kept showing up

ALGORITHM IS COMPUTER CODE.
REDDIT WANTS TO STOP TRUMP POSTS FROM BEING AT THE TOP

THE SAME WAY FACEBOOK DIDN'T WANT CONSERVATIVE NEWS TO SHOW ON THE TRENDING LIST

before that algorith, the /r/all page was filled with the most popular and upvoted posts. That became a problem to the (((reddit overlords))) when /r/the_donald dominated /r/all and they changed it so that every subreddit only gets a fixed number of slots on /r/all.

pol had nothing to do with this, the censorship on reddit had everything to do with it, people went to the trump subreddit because only there they didnt get censored

So reddit colonizes Sup Forums then reddit pretends to be colonized by neo-pol nice tactic to diminish Sup Forums power and image entirely and let everyone focus on reddit " hey now it's safe to stay on reddit - it's mostly Sup Forumsacs.

Wait, we were colonising leddit?

>shills
back to r*ddit newfag. you are using the classic mindset of "everyone that disagrees with me should be banned" and just reek of that site. Until I see one (1) single piece of evidence that shilling has happened on Sup Forums your opinion will automatically be disregarded as garbage

See .

t. Oldfag from '06

Eightch fags are so delusional. Your crappy board is dead

>reddit users revolt against sjw mods and admins
>WE MUST FIGHT THESE EBIL TROLLS
>ANY POPULAR OPINION THAT IS AGAINST REGRESSIVE LIBERALISM MUST BE SILENCED

end my life

Do not stare too long into leddit, for leddit will stare back at you.

>about to reply in confusion
>look at flag
almost had me there, Canada. Go back to having oral sex with animals.

/b will forever /b the thing that /brings people to this site.

I do, non-whites have no place in Europe

>Colonize Plebbit
That's like colonizing Africa. It sounds like a good idea at first but the upkeep will be a nightmare and those ignorant savages will burn the whole place down in a fit of tard rage.

If we are to meme war with them lets do it General Sherman style and leave nothing standing.

>algorithm
plebbit is probably just downvoting The Donald

Some stupid motherfucking morons thought it would be a good idea to make a Trump subreddit and meme Trump all over the place. Turns out they fucking succeeded and after Bernie lost most Redditors Jumped on the Bandwagon for Trump and have linked /r/The_Donald back to Sup Forums and flooded this place with faggotry. Congratulations. Now whats the next step of your faggot master plan you autists?

>Checks out infinitechan
>Sup Forums first board on list
>58 active users

fucking DROPPED

lel I wouldn't be bringing any attention to flags considering you are from GERMANY lol

fucking GERMANY ahahahahaha

thats the West right now

/b is /babies first /board

the problem is Shit Reddit Says. They are an extreme far left subreddit that controls a majority of well know liberals subreddits such as r/worldnews and r/atheism

They are the real enemies behind the shilling

>colonized

kek

If you kill your enemies, they win.

4/pol/ lost its psyche in the Chan-Reddit Cold War

THAT ONE CHAN is still extremely powerful and dedicated. After Sup Forums Harbor, the other chan became our base for serious operations; and Sup Forums is reserved for humor and general meme-magic production.

It's the same shit it was in 2012.

a((((you))) hol up
u be sayen
u be sayen
jews am people?

Faggot.

Wow, you sound like a fag.

SRS is a bunch of former SomethingAwful people who worked out you could get away with any shitty behavior if you didn't say "faggot" and pretended to be offended by everything.

They are much closer to Sup Forums than either side wants to admit.

the amount of faggotry in this thread is astounding

I'd trade canada for germany mang

atleast canada has fun hockey subcultures. germany is all cuckery and nothing else

I just realized...
Sup Forums/pol/ is Europe
AlephNull/pol/ is Colonial America
Reddit is Colonial Africa

Nu/pol/

>going on any english board besides Sup Forums
have fun in your irrelevant echo chambers

people who leave Sup Forums for other websites are dumbasses or didn't belong in the first place. good riddance

>complain about Sup Forums incessantly
>leave Sup Forums for a shitty imageboard
>fail at acting superior and try to divide the community even more

Sup Forums always gets this way during US presidential elections, but the shills are making it worse. blame Shillary

You're about 5 years in the past

gayyyyyy

Reddit drama on our Sup Forums

Don't get too into it

Oblivion.

Oh if only you knew the half of it.

>pic related

/babies first board is the reason this site still exists which says a lot about the community here.

No look at how cancerous that Trump subreddit is. It looks like all the leddit kids joined it when the communist lost.

Modern Sup Forums is reddit.

we redpill the ledditors of course

they are sister movements, the trump movement is america and it links with europes one since it would empower us based on his reputation

The guy's username is Don_TheGodEmperor or something equallu fucking cringy. I'd rather vote Hillary than be associated with these retards.

>was crashing this board part of your plan?

The US election gave Sup Forums cancaer. And now summer starting so Sup Forums may actually die. We can only hope it will go back to normal in december

Crashing this election :^)

There's a William Gibson novel with the theory that the whole social justice, identity politics movement is a CIA conspiracy to fuck up any meaningful change.

Your post doesn't do a lot for the stability of my world view right now.

Starting shill threads every 10 minutes and not replying isn't "taking over Sup Forums".

this. i still browse here, but im mostly on infinitechan.

>1 post by this ID

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Nobody cares about your failed disabled chan, you aren't even a blip on the radar, barely a fraction as important as you think.

I always felt that Sup Forums was the board that the older Sup Forums browser came to, to die.

I want to go back to the time when shitposting was mostly done by Australians. I mean pure shitposting without shilling. Those were the times.

>2,644 active users

The shilling will quiet down after this election, hopefully.

We just lurk.

Not worth even posting in most threads.

Work

No point in having rivalry. Eventually one or the other will have problems or start cracking down. That's why it's important to have more than one alternative.

woooooow, thats probably less than a single Sup Forums board.

What thread?

this

pol is the final stop for people growing out of Sup Forums. Most everyone started in gateway boards like po, b, fit, sp, etc and as their respective boards become increasingly shit, they migrate to pol a little bit at a time.

Eventually pol is the only board you visit regularly.

Then you give up on humanity or get married.

(((reddit))) is huffpost tier shilling.

>give up on humanity

Does that mean they go to /r9k/ or an hero?

Came to live senpai. Came to live.

Trump 2016, shitposting just got real, Trump never forgets.

There another Sup Forums you dip.

>"How do we stop Trump from reaching the Front Page?"
>"OH, I KNOW. LET'S MAKE ANOTHER ANTI TRUMP SUB TO POST MORE TRUMP SUB ON THE FRONT PAGE"

liberal masterminds at work. We (Trump and us) have infiltrated their minds.

In this hollow pit of despair and insanity a dark god answered our screams.

>enoughtrumpspam
>proceeds to spam more Trump

Faggot OP here, honestly I think you're right

>start browsing some time during 07 - 09, can't remember when
>participated in the habbo raid before i even knew what Sup Forums was (found it on newgrounds)
>spent time on Sup Forums and /x/ during 2009
>took break due to school
>went back to /fit/
>life fell apart in 2015, spent time on /r9k/ with the other 'mad at the world' babbies
>realized i had no fucking idea how the world works, remembered that Sup Forums has a politics section
>come here, hyper dose on red pills, develop more common sense reasoning
>mainly float between here and /r9k/ now, although spending much less time on /r9k/

And now it's hitting me because I've spent 23 years as a lazy fuck pseudoNEET, and I have to work on entering the real world.

Monday might actually be my last day of spending several hours of my day shitposting with all of you, realizing I need to mature for the sake of my own survival. It's been an absolute pleasure.

Sorry for the blog, just feel like most of you are in a similar situation.

>fled from half-chan

Get the fuck out of here hotwheels. Go ban some banana posters or something.

>Sorry for the blog, just feel like most of you are in a similar situation.
you got that right. Godspeed, user. Good luck for your plans. You'll probably be on here again by tomorrow.

It's Sunday so, yeah, in all likelihood. Just going to need to reduce my time for the weekdays.

Also likewise krautbro.

Remember the aussie "how can white men even compete" threads?

Those were the days

I blame all of the faggots that abandoned us because of the whole GG debacle.

They completely fractured the board and allowed the shills/shitposters to gain a foothold.

Sup Forums hasn't been the same since

I keep seeing fags on plebbit claiming that the election was rigged against Sanders
Is there any truth to this, or is it just a bunch of sore losers.

there's some truth.millions of votes just vanished