lmao the wmma glitter effect on black beece is dope

Berzin vs Nzechukwu
Peterson vs Lopez
Sanchez vs Buys
Cherico vs Santiago
Urso vs Espinosa

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS

8/15

Picksbro I think we should do Bellator, only if you're up to it of course.

9/15

You now remember TJ Grant

Maynard would destroy BJ

Honestly I think Floyd will win simply based on the fact I reckon he wouldn't come out of retirement and risk his legacy for a fight he could actually lose.

He has this comfortably in the bag, he knows it, he's smiles because not only will he win, but he'll likely be able to embarrass Conor too. It's not a dangerous fight for him, if it was he wouldn't be there since he retired

10/15

Berzin
Peterson
Buys
Cherico
Urso

11/15

we've all been sold on the idea that this is a competitive fight because we wanted to be sold on the idea but it is not. this will be really apparent after the fight but try to remember how much doubt and belief you had before the fight. you'll feel stupid for believing the marketing. Mayweather is the best ever at doing this

12/15

>less than a week until Gayweather is kill

what a time to be alive lads!

13/15

Conor could sell you your house after you've been living in it for a decade. It's actually absurd that he's made people believe that he can land the left.

Mayweather's helping, but the bulk of it's coming from Conor.

>tfw its a bank holiday weekend as well

Conor bless

Yeah, Floyd knows what's up. The marketing is easy to fall for, but really it is 49-0 vs 0-0, and Floyd only took the fight because he knows he'd win. Otherwise it'd be far too risky for far too little reward.

14/15

Diego like San Diego

What would happen if Max and Goob fought again?

>that pettis kick into the fence
Audibly kek'd. Have you got Hall's triple spin jump in one of these?

15/15

i do think Conor is aware of the situation somewhat but I really think he believes all of this. He knows he can't out box him but he thinks his mewvment might be enough. I feel like Conor is gonna feel just as stupid as all of us when he gets boxed the fuck up. He's just a pawn to Mayweather. I bet this is part of a bigger play for Floyd. Like he's filming a movie this whole time or something

It's probably in there somewhere, but while you're looking, here's this

I was asking a guy at work if he was going to watch MayMac and he didn't know it off the top of his head. So I explained it to him: It's a guy who's never boxed before boxing the greatest living boxer and arguably the best of all time.

He thinks that sounds really boring.

>Otherwise it'd be far too risky for far too little reward.

It's probably going to be the biggest fight of all time. Too little reward is overstating it.

Conor heems him inside a round

Max via McGregor passing out in the sauna

Max by TKO round 5.

Berzin vs Nzechukwu
Peterson vs Lopez
Sanchez vs Buys
Cherico vs Santiago
Urso vs Espinosa

tybb

The website Betsafe is offering 50/1 odds on McGregor at the moment.

The website Betsafe is sponsoring all of the Mac Life videos on YT that are making it sound like it will competitive. That is all you need to know lol

49-1

Are people just catching on?

f Canelo couldn't ko mayweather I give zero chance for conor winning the fight. Canelo precision, timing, footwork, his counter attacks and especially canelo power is way above conor. Canelo is 10 times the better boxer then conor will ever be. Conor is getting whooped. It's not going to be competitive fight for mayweather.

Damn look through their twitter. Constant shilling for Conor.

twitter.com/Betsafe

But Floyd has money. He wasn't coming out of retirement for anyone but Goobs. No actual Boxers. Yeah, Goobs brings the money, but 155lb, 8oz gloves, this constant talking up of Conor's chances?
Just messing because he's cocksure, and after the fight people will just forget about all the shit they said about Conor being able to win and just act as if they knew all along and it was unfair. It's like the Rousey hype train. At her top, there were insane claims made and people even half accepted them. Now? You look back and laugh

People are overlooking the fact Floyd is 40 though and hasnt fought in 2 years. Sure he took a 2 year break earlier in his career and came back and stomped JMM but he was a much younger man, the ring rust and time off is going to effect him. I dont think it'll really matter but it wont be prime Floyd in the ring

Not surprising at all.

conor is gonna miss weight

t. casual

>ring rust

floyd money mayweahter is gonna knock this irish bitch out

>It's like the Rousey hype train. At her top, there were insane claims made and people even half accepted them.
Lel, i remember Rogan saying she would beat roided Cyborg

I hope heem never forgets Diego "got CTE for our sins" Sanchez

Guys like him deserve our support and respect till the bitter retirement

>155lb
The fight could be at 170 and it wouldn't make a difference to the end result.
>8oz gloves
Floyd's fought something like 90% of his fights in 8oz gloves.
>this constant talking up of Conor's chances?
He wants people to buy the PPV.

I really hope most of the people who think Goober has a shot are looking at it as a million-to-one shot that just might come through. I know that I'm wrong, but I can still hope.

Diego is a warrior that leaves it all in the octagon for our entertainment, Diego bless

Too bad Diego is a chinlet now

>ring rust

How can you say that, Iaquinta landed yuge shots my man

He got heem'd by Lauzon as well

Did you not actually read my post. Seriously, how did you miss the point this hard? I'm making the exact same point you are.
The very next sentence after those is "just messing because he's cocksure". As in, Mayweather is cocksure he is going to win.

My point is he only took this fight because he's so sure he'll win, because otherwise he wouldn't come out of retirement to risk his legacy. Floyd already has money, he doesn't really need it, but this is an easy payday so he took it. If there was a risk that he could get knocked out and his entire reputation tarnished, he would not be coming out of retirement

He is past his prime and took part in many wars

Lauzon and Iaquinta are also no joke,he should fight grapplers from now on

Anyway as I said Diego is our boy till the bitter retirement

Lauzon idnt as dumb as he looks, Diego has taken enough punishment to warrant an epic return

thank u dana white for exposing ufc with macmay.

F

I'm saying that none of those things are "just messing" to anyone that watches box. He's maxing out his return from the fight, nothing more.

Who has Chael picked for MayMac?

Floyd

Well, shit.

He picked JBJ too.

>conor's yes men that laugh extremely loud at any joke

lmao @ their ""lives""

>I really hope most of the people who think Goober has a shot are looking at it as a million-to-one shot that just might come through
All the casuals in my college that I've talked to genuinely believe that Conor will KO Floyd stiff in the first round. They regurgitate the same memes that the media has been spouting to sell the fight
>Floyd is too old
>Conor is too big
>Floyd has never fought someone like Conor
>mewvement and angles
Some trust fund babby on my soccer team put $450 on McGregor.

Chael picked Mayweather, Schaub picked McGregor, who's gonna be right?

Also, Chael vs Shaub co-main plz

Was Paulie in the wrong? Conor did him dirty, now no professional boxer wants to help out

Ido Portal

Floyd always has this look and demeanor about him that he's always a word away from just exploding and going on a complete meltdown

Hopefully you and your ugly flag leave /heem/ forever after Conor gets brutally knocked out

>They regurgitate the same memes that the media has been spouting
Yeah I've seen this too. My main issue is I don't want to shut it down too hard on the off chance Conor wins, and then I'll look like an idiot who knows even less than literal casuals

It's not about controlling the chess pieces par say it's more about controlling the chess board.

Odds on Mayweather coming out dressed up like a leprechaun?

Set the odds for Lee vs. Tony

Odds on turby getting BTFO again?

Odds on one of you calling my secretary?

Money money money team (12x)
Im a pull up on another scene
I ain't playing for no other team
Money money money money team (2x)

Bro, the OP doesn't matter. Get over it, bud

Berzin
Lopez
Sanchez
Cherico
Urso

???

This shit cost me £4

I'm at the pub BTW gonna pull tonight! Wish ne luck

i hope that isn't booze you manchild

>Drinking faggot drinks

Ferg -150
Lee +120

Ferg jitz is too good for Kevin Lee

He hangs out with Eddie Bravo after all

I been the man, (yeah )
They’re backing me cause I’m the package man
4 niggas 4 straps masked up
In an all black caravan

100 more like I’m Farrakhan
Creep up on like in Pakistan
Type of shit to make you fear the man, yeah
I been the man!!

Give and go then I run it in
Ain't no circus I be juggling

10 toes gotta know what I do it for
Everyday I'm hustling
Slipping, why they stumbling
While I’m underground tunneling

Found an entrance now I’m coming in
They don’t want to see me coming in
Doing 80 in a 50 zone
Then I made a left on Cumberland

OT, on the hunt again
All the hundreds they be falling out the sky
End of winter till the summer end

Kick the door down, how you mean
Now the whole team coming in
Now the whole team coming in

I just want the riches
Know the lifestyle dangerous
But we only gon grow they be lying if they said it wouldn’t change us

But we always gon remain us
We gon never ever change up
We gon never ever change up heyy!!

The chances of that happening are pretty much none. What I tell people is that I want Conor to win but I *know* Floyd will win. That way if Conor pulls a miracle and wins I don't look like a dumbass.

It'll end up being
+240
Or thereabouts.

But we only gon grow they be lying if they said it wouldn’t change us
But we always gon remain us
We gon never ever change up heyy!!

Do any female fighters have signs of CTE? Slurring words etc

Friendly reminder that australia bet his whole savings on gooby

He already has an Irish mouthpiece

youtu.be/S615TbZKELE

It would be iconic if Conor landed dat left and the mouthpiece flew out Floyd's mouth

>pretty much none
It's that slim chance though. If it happens, and prior to it Id be doubling down on Goobs having no chance, it'd just be foolish.
I say the same, but the thing is I actually do want Conor to win. I just think Mayweather has got this completely in the bag

I spent £30 on drinks already I better get some snatch tonigt

Conor is living in Floyds mouth rent free