Whites are not human

Whites are not human.
They're basically well-made successful product.

In Korea, we use White people as model of many commercial even if they're not Asian. even though we're asian.

they do look like they just came out from 2D anime land. what's even more surprising is their pure mentality and emotions and high degree morality. summarizing it in one time they're the pinacle of human race. their emotions are much more sincere and alive than most of asian people. they're really sincere. also tend to be very fair, not being extremly materialistic as typucal asian people.

Dear whites, especially if you're struggling for economic reason in 3rd world country even though you're white, come to East Asian county.
White gene is top class branded product and we willingly will charge for the fee.
The only race who would admit you people's ability and true value without mentioning "hurrderr white evil genocider hurrdurr cology years " stuffs is Asian race. we koreans wouldn't even shout at you guys "White piggu go homu". instead of that we will greet you well.

give our society your sincerity and make it vivid.
no one to blame you and you won't be the target of cheap crimes like robbering or pickpocket. we have the decent system and developed enviornment just come here and fill up the part what Asian society is lacking for. asian people admiring white society, white people trying to understand asian culture even though it's not fancy looking, figure out what could be the proper match.

youtu.be/trJXalv1qcI

youtu.be/m1jCRMWne8Y

youtu.be/aMOMqqnbWUk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just admit you just want the white qts for yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q

Do we pass as white?

ilbe go away.

t. Japanese person behind a Korean proxy.

jesus the one in the left looks like a junkie/hooker

Just accept it,chink,white skiin color is the most aesthetic color for humans.Blonde and ginger males looks like gay, or brown hair is the most aesthetic color for human males,a little bit lightish brown is decent too.In the other hand red hair can turn females to goddesses,after that light brown,brown and black hair is looking decent but femae with blonde hair? Idk man it doesnot look that decent.

,and brown hair*

>red and blonde hair makes men look gay
trying to make yourself feel better about your shitskin genes turk?

the fuck you on about m8

He is right though

>Another jealous shitskin comes in his defense.

?

honestly I think middle easterners and arabs, and west asians tend to be very similar with typical whites. if I exclude the trait that they believe in islam, but the beautiness they've got seems equal though.

I mean, Arabian and whites and west asia caucasoids are equally beautiful. not caring the eyes or hair color.

You are a Jew living in South Korea? I heard many Kaifeng Jews migrated to Korea from China during 11c-15c.

There is a Jewish village in Daegu

No Korea bro you have it wrong.

Love your race. Despise the filthy English teachers taking your women.

Are you really think that he is not gay looking.He looks like a trap whore who working in a viking brothel.
And sorry pal,i wrote it after reading first sentence.But be sure koreans much more better looking and way more smarter than people who have roots from Saudi peninsula and North Africa.

but whites are more violent than us

lol, this roach

wtf i love korea and koreans now?

Need a little bug spray for this thread. Get rid of the insects.

don't hate each other of you guys.

you are equally blessed races and nations. btw I don't like islam though. that's a little bit sad part

you get over it quickly if you live in a white country btw.

i'll walk around downtown here and notice they are usually average or uglier imo.

you honestly have a quite pathetic mentality imo, its literal hardcore fetishizing from a sample of internet pictures.

Good, you shouldn't like Islam. It's vile.
Are there a lot of sand niggers in Korea?

I am not liking them because of only their appearance.

they tend to be much more sincere and honest than Asian people. and also know how to resist to some powers. not like usual company stuck working submissive asians.

They simply got 1000x sensitive sense than Asian in Emotional aspects. and they rather try to admire other races actually. I just don't really understand some kind of blaming tendency targeting white people. no race in the world have done helping as well as white yet.

we have some but I don't have hatred toward them. just feel little bit of sadness. I've always thought they could've reached pretty much white-tier development if only not their religion

Asians have really fucked up horror movies though. A lot goes on in your heads

shut up white boi!

what I've observed for years thinking about whites, and their ancestry Caucasoid, yeah they tend to be little bit violent. but when we say about whites, they're not violent in pratical aspects. they actually contributed the moral thoughts to the world quite a bit.

And whites have really wide spectrum of thinking process. even in emotions. They would be having much more maniac categories than Asian have.

and While most of White movie covered up with cruel or sex stories, Asian cultural stuffs like movie or songs, tend to be sad or down.

I don't think it's something bad of white people but just they tend to be more showing off of those their emotions and feeling desiring sex and violence. most asians would try to keep those feelings inside as long as they can.

>just feel little bit of sadness.
Don't bother. It's the people, not religion. It takes a special kind of retard to buy into that cult like shit, and arab world is just that, filled with absolute fucking idiots

It's not like Asians don't have their share of perversion in their movies as well though. First example that comes to mind is "Oldboy".

>more sincere and honest
>"helping" people
>resisting powers

no, its only koreans. thank you very much but stop generalizing because your culture has flaws.

you've obviously never been outside your country enough to know this, but i really hate when people have to say "all asians".

You know there is a thing called indoctrination and peer pressure,right? Especially young children are very vulnerable to this shit.

this thread is so pathetic, korean user has such a dumb warped mentality. i'm going to stop posting btw.

>양놈인 자신이 갈수록 조센화되는 느낌

I WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Nowafayd you have so many ways to acces information from foreign countries or western world that you'd think muslims start wanting a change. Too bad, instead of changing your ways, you just fuck up your country and flood into western world

>Nowafayd
Nowadays* fuck this small ass phone keyboard

What good old days?

I'm not saying it to simply flatter to random foreigners on internet imageboard.

Observing from historical events

- Romania, Chawoosesq has been eradicated by the citizens

- Lybia, Qadafi lynched to death by the citizens

- East German, dictator honekor got eradicated from other politicians

- France, citizens behead Loui 13th
(very first riot toward tyranny power)

-------------------------------------------
History of Democracy
Greece (BC ? ~ AD ?)
Rome Empire (BC ? ~ AD ?)
----------------------------------------------

they tend to be much more resisting toward powers. and they truly know how to argue some real elements than only guns and restrictions, and knifes. they tended to concentrate little pieces of single things. thus at last they could have built deep specific their own cultural results.

and not only that, since they could knowledge some of single stuffs, they also try to understand and adknowledge other things than their own western stuffs.

The reason why I wrote I like white people is also because of this. I can obviously see they're trying to admire the reverse side from their place. and speculate how the cultural things are

and critically they really tend to be liking to communicate with people. they actually enjoy to show off what they do feel like, and get rated to improve the results. this is little bit different from general asian culture because asian people tend to be rather hide what they do feel, showing as if they're understanding the practical substance just to not get blamed instantly, even though they actually are not noticing what the practical substance is.

it's that different

i'm not going to fucking go through this retarded selective logic but.

>showing emotion
literally only a korean thing to bottle your emotions. you people are fucking repressed.

>concentrate little piece of single things

this is a legendary jap mentality and thought to be by euros why they were excellent craftsman and made good art. also explains why they are a science powerhouse this century.

stop generalizing because you feel shitty being korean.

>are fucking repressed
I wish it was only korean stuffs, but it's general asian stuffs in fact.

nobody try to swear at Mao in China,

nobody try to swear at Tenno in Japan,

And nobod try to swear at Kim Jung un up in NK
and this
>concentrate little piece of single things
is not Japan originated tendency. it's actually originated from western and Japen happen to be lucky to imitate those tendency. and saying more speficily the Japanese "concentrate little piece of single things" tendency was because they got through multiple wars being separated for centuries and later get prosperous commercially

Not everyone has free access to this information. And if you are told that these ideas are sinful and degenerate since childhood then it is really hard to approach any topic with an open mind.

>literally only a korean thing to bottle your emotions
*east asia
t. have chink friends who are fucked in the head due to repression and emotional instability

OP, i have a really good suggestion for you. How about becoming an Asian version of Micheal Jackson, that you bleach your skin color and make it white, taking couple of plastic surgeries, and becoming one of white people! How do you like my idea OP?

this is not a matter of skin color anyway dumbass

dumbfucks never even notice.

Japs do that too even more so. They also dont tell if anything is wrong.

>being wh*te