Now that the dust has settled: Is he the voice of our generation? Did he deserve a Grammy?

Now that the dust has settled: Is he the voice of our generation? Did he deserve a Grammy?

He deserved another Xanny

>duuuude I'm not anxious AS FUCK offa these xanz

how did benzos and MDMA become "hardcore" things in rap? Taking either and trying to act hard is an exercise in stupidity

Garbage, 3/10 on his best day

he’s okay but only became a thing because he od’d

>both parents from harvard

aww poor baby died :*(

Yup

he was a marxist too

>isnt cool enough to be part of the opiod epidemic
Poor baby :(

tfw considered going to his show but just wrote a midterm and was tired
"I'll see him next time"

What exactly did he do that was unique or interesting? I'm missing that.

Who?

Yeah right, proof?

Alex Jones

Goth boi click

for about a year he was basically your average Soundcloud rapper, but with bellboy and come over when you're sober he combined emo, pop punk, trap, and elements of bubblegum pop to contribute something super unique and influential to this current wave of hip hop. like him or not, thats what happened and he WILL be remembered (yeah probably cos he died but oh well)

This. I have a friend who says he's generic and shit but I don't understand. To me it sounds like rap, pop, punk, and grunge all combined, and I've never heard anything else like it. In fact, is there anything else like it? I really hope so now that he's fucking dead.

IN THE CASTLE.

why is this considered rap again?

Fuck no. Stop asking.

Of course there isnt you cant recreate someone else's vision. Its gone forever, this is what drugs do.

Well hey lets not start talking about drugs like all drugs are the same. Huge difference between shit like fentyal, xans, horrible drugs like that. Compared to good drugs like weed and shrooms, or the more neutral and only slightly harmful drugs like MD and k.

xanax is pretty innocuous as long as you don't eat 20 of them laced with fent

Im talking about real drugs kid. This is really happening lil peep will never come back. And you will know someone just like him if you stay in the drug world any longer. Then the only time youll get to talk to them is in your dreams.

Lol, just because I smoke weed and enjoy tripping. Doesn't mean I'm in any kind of "drug world", idk why you Americans equate drugs with some kinda sadass shit? It's not how it is in Europe bro

When he died I gave a lot of his songs a listen and I could barely make it through them. His voice is just so terribly annoying and he's shit at singing, I don't understand how anyone listens to him and likes it

If youre european just stay out of it then. Were really doing this stuff every day here

i feel sorry for you living in america, i truly do. hopefully you can get out soon.

You Americans don't seem to be having a good time when you do drugs, even party drugs. Like you go around Europe be it Germany, Spain, UK, NL, wherever the fuck. People are having a good time with their drugs, over in America its all this trailer trash shit. Dead end lives all that shit, i mean i know you guys have all those pharmaceuticals. It still doesn't explain why you lot have such a bad relationship with drugs.

Not that their aren't poor people and junkies here, its just different.

We live by mexico and they have drug cartels. Also all the rich people hoarding the wealth.

no his music was fucking awful
literally papa roach-tier melodramatic numetal with shitty fl studio trap drums
it's sad that he died but no he didn't contribute anything worthwhile to music

>All the rich people are hoarding the wealth.
It's exactly the same everywhere else user..

it can be if you want it to be. I've always seen him as pop-punk
yeah but a whole wave of artists will see him as an influence and we will have another unique artist to influence THAT next generation

theyre not harcore at all, its why its so widespread

No and No.

>over in America its all this trailer trash shit.
you dont actually believe this do you? what do you think happens at all the raves here?