en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based france :3

Interesting considering their higher than average Muslim population

jesus, I hate french people

(and I AM FRENCH)

>yuros
Can't wait until degenerate wipo get wiped out by Ali and friends, mashallah

Accepting gay is cool and all but I think this is a little, I dunno, degenerate? Don't really like this word but I'm sure cheating is worse than being gay?

Being a cheater is 1000x more degenerate than being gay

Why are you talking about homos?

Japan likes Hard Gay

Sorry it sounds like something we should discuss. Gay lover is a kind of relationship that is often discriminated against (even thought it should not be.) Cheating is a kind of relationship that is often discriminated against (but they totally deserve it.) So I can't help but make a comparison.

And France have great acceptance of homosex too. Are they somehow related? (Are they both high because both homo and cheating are about being sexually liberal? ) The relationship between the two deserves a good look tbqh.

>And France have great acceptance of homosex too.

Unfortunately...

Nothing wrong with it

are you crazy ? it's the other way around

homosex is degenerate because it's not something you would naturally do
meanwhile cheating is something every single man naturally wants to do, it's just instinct

so no it's not degenerate at all

>cheating is something every single man naturally wants to do
I don't
I've been faithful to my waifu for 7 years

Depend on how you look at things I guess. If you refer to nature, that's how it is. Homosex is abnormal. Having tons of wife is normal, other animals do that all the time.

But if we are talking about social problems, like liberty and divorce rate, it's the other way around. And human happen to be social animal.

Human is an animal, fucking the same whore your entire life is a denial towards your very self.
It's been descriminated to be homosexual or havin many partners because of religion, you know the same religion shit that opressed and still opresses the human kind.

>meanwhile cheating is something every single man naturally wants to do, it's just instinct

Don't think so.

>fronce is literally netorate : the country

>one instinct is bad, other is good
Yes fellow men...forget these LIBTARDS telling you to be faithful...its unnatural because we are MEN...we have no obligation to be nice to anyone... thats' the truth kids...life is harsh and brutall
...now join my redpill irc please

Next time spaniards, portuguese, krauts, dutchies or brits call us faggots, I'll show them this picture, thanks user

>be arab
>your religion allows you to have harem
>hurr fucking many women is degenerate
???
you aren't even coherent abdul, it's either monogamy or polygamy, you can't hate both

> netorate
netorare*
t. knower

Fr*ch """people""" will face the wrath of allah inshallah

i fucked a beurette friday night

You have no dignity

Lowest chance France bacame a kalifah than Canada became neo China

The Chinamen will not face Allah but the Fr*nch shall kaffir

you're completely right of course. from an ethical standpoint, cheating is inherently worse than gay relationships even if it's a more 'natural/normal' behavior

you know more than i do about muslims Abdoul

I agree that cheating is worse than being a lesbian; but being gay is at least as bad as cheating, because gay men cheat so frequently, the two things automatically go together. Although, a lot of them don't call it "cheating", they just call it "being in an open relationship".

I live in San Francisco, the gay capital of America (maybe of the world). I've never met a monogamous gay male. I've never met a gay male who hasn't had sex with a stranger (or near stranger). I've never met a gay male who hasn't had sex in a public place.

btw, even though gay male couples cheat way more than heterosexual couples, lesbians cheat less than heterosexual couples...

Homosexuality is not abnormal as there are a lot of animal species that actually perform gay acts. What is abnormal is to forbid men bein themselves.

Why are anglos such prudes
Come on lads have some fun

Penis goes into vagina, not into male anuses or mouths.

Anglos are still freaking promiscuous

said your religion teacher ? i wonder why so many animals are dioin it also if it's only a cultural degeneration of humankind.

>so many
are that many animals actually gay though ?

Shut up, faggot.

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Isn't it kind of a tradition for French politicians to have semi-public affairs? Stuff like the Monica Lewinsky affair happening with Macron wouldn't make the French bat an eye.

it is, even in the times of louis xiv the king already had many mistresses
macron fucked rihanna so i guess nothing has changed there

and why would we ? do you elect your president to be a good christian or to be a good leader ?