THIS SUSHI IS FUCKING RAW

THIS SUSHI IS FUCKING RAW
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY KITCHEN YOU FUCKING DONKEY

I thought sushi was supposed to be raw, or is that just something that everyone says but there always wrong about?

dude

Sushi is not necessarily raw. Only a specific subset of sushi is. That being generally being Sashimi.

t. somebody that occasionally eats sushi.

dude

Sushi is traditionally cooked since fish are guaranteed to have at least a couple worms
It wasn't until hipsters came along and said "lol if it was raw we wouldn't have to work as hard"
Hipsters ruin everything

su·shi
ˈso͞oSHē/
noun
noun: sushi

>a Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar-flavored cold cooked rice served with a garnish of raw fish, vegetables, or egg.

the default is raw it'll say if it's cooked on the menu. sashimi isn't sushi it's just raw fish by itself

That's like saying pizza contains tomato sauce and cheese. There are many different styles and types of sushi.

You are thinking of sashimi.

yes there are very many different styles and types of sushi just like there are many different styles and types of sashimi. They are separated on the menu for a reason just like salads are to burgers even though they some of the same ingredients.

Yes, but to say the default norm for sushi is for the meat to be raw is very, very, very misleading. That's the reason when I take plebs to eat with me they'll say, "oh, I don't want anything raw," as if there won't be but four fucking items on the menu that have raw tuna on them anyways.

>Excuse me, miss
yes chef?
>Can you tell me what is floating in my glass
It's ice chef
>Do you know if it was made fresh?
It's frozen chef
>Bloody hell

Fookin' ghastly!

>it's bland
>it's dry
>it's raw
You'd think a world class chef would know more than three words for bad food.

>I've been served store bought, frozen ice
>bloody hell.

Sushi = rice (hopefully cooked if you're eating sushi)
Sashimi = raw fish/seafood

The rice is cooked the fish is fooking raw m8.

In a good restaurant it's raw, yes. It's supposed to be raw.

In crappy restaurants you better hope they have the wherewithal to cook it, because the ingredients are likely shit and raw fish tastes horrible if it's not fresh.

>he doesn't eat his sushi with raw rice

This is the correct answer.
Sushi isn't raw fish. Sushi is just food made with vinegared rice. Raw fish is sashimi.

BIG BOY. COME 'ERE

>what's all this disgusting old food and rubbish in here?
>that's the garbage can chef
>close the fucking kitchen you donkey

THIS GAZPACHO IS FUCKING COLD

>What are these?
>"Those are ice cubes chef Ramsay"
>Do you make them yourself?
>"Yes chef"
>From what?
>"What?"
>FROM FUCKING WHAT? I ASKED A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION.
>"Uh from water chef"
>Do you make it yourself?
>"The water?"
>YES THE FUCKING WATER YOU IDIOT
>"No chef we don't make our own water"
>Unbelievable

>it's a "Gordon is forced to be a family therapist" episode

The average viewer won't know what the fuck he's talking about if he starts going deeper into it.
Bland is perfectly descriptive.

why do people pretend to like sushi? that shits gross as fuck

>it's a "Gordon bangs the two hot daughters of an alcoholic restaurant owner" episode

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

What was his endgame?

To butcher and cook the fat cook he had working for him.
And he would have gotten away with it, had it not been for that meddling Ramsay.

having low aptitude

>i just want ramsay to see my restaurant and say joe, youve really got something here
>ITS SHIT!

It's the viewer who is supposed to know the words, not him

Unless you're one of those people who think what he says is actually his own words and not a script

If so, lol @ you

Meat is not equired in sushi.

Avocado, Cucumber and california rolls are the best brah

Was Trevor /ourguy/?
>beats owners daughter
>everyone hates him
>is the head chef with 0 experience and has no idea what he's doing
>doesn't give a shit and acts like he wants
>can't be fired since no one else would take the job

>served a big glass of water
>"what huge portions. No wonder they're loosing money"

What about steak tartare for that matter?

I honestly can't understand how he got the job.

he had to wake up