Alex Jones Reviews Star Wars Rogue One:

"This is the best science fiction and one of the best war movies I've seen in decades."

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MukQMCkwApc
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=MukQMCkwApc

I mean, he is kinda correct.

He's enjoying everything more now that Trump won.

literally this

This was pretty cute desu
Makes me want to watch the movie for the first time just to imagine Alex Jones' excitement at watching such a dumb movie

Sup Forums BTFO

I seriously fucking doubt it. Also what did he think of Dredd?

Well it's his opinion, so I guess he's right.

cmon…
saving priv ryan?
If he was not payed by Disney then he prolly just watched the flick so he is still by influence of it(that period when you are out of the theatre and stuff just didnt settle yet).
Movie uses "so much shit in your face,so you dont know whats up 'n whats down" technique(mastered by Michael Bay©)+ILM®=vidya gaem tech from 2009 as groundbreaking shit.

What is Alex Jones' favorite anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Alex Jones confirmed kidnapped by the CIA and replaced by a body-double

FUCK

he was born 1973? holy shit he's onyl 3 years older than rich evans

get him on an episode of Best of The Worst

thats that. pack your bags lads. nothing is safe. Alex has been bought by the disney jews. end of days

it's funny to me that he's friends with Richard Linklater. he had fun bit parts in Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly

j3us christ, im 7 years younger than him, if im gonna look like that in 7 years, im gonna an hero.

Oh my god, I never knew he was in A Scanner Darkly. I need to rewatch it now to look for him.

What part did he have in waking life?

>tfw Alex Jones' review is better than HITB and Plinkett's

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

>he was born 1973?

No he wasn't. He's Bill Hicks using a new identity.

>He liked the first two ST remakes but not the third
>Says its THE BEST science fiction movie hes seen in decades

What a fucking weirdo.

He's pretty obvious man, he's the one driving around screaming about oppression, though his Globalist speech has had its hard edges removed by Liberal Linklater to prevent the ruffling of too many feathers. It's pretty funny really, nowhere else is Alex Jones going to be screaming about "creativity and the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit."

He looks exactly like himself standing on the sidewalk yelling about govt. funding of Substance D, then some boys in blue roll up and taze and take him away.

It makes sense that he'd like Into Darkness since the plot was a thinly veiled 9/11 truther allegory.

I like how he said even Jar Jar was better than TFA.
I think this is part of it as well.

He's a pleb who overstates opinions. Not really a surprise. When you were a kid weren't you and your friends discovering the best movie ever each weekend?

>Star Wars
>science fiction

Who cares what bill hicks thinks about movies?

I wonder if Alex would like Gundam

>Gotterdamerung Avante-Garde Extreme CG Death Opera

Alex Jones enjoys only the patrician genres I see

>it's romeo and juliet meet next level CG non CG avant garde death opera
i love Alex Jones so much

>get him on an episode of Best of The Worst
oh my god this would be unbelievable

wtf i hate rogue one now

He was never right