BUT SHE'S TOUCHING HIS CHEST NOW

>BUT SHE'S TOUCHING HIS CHEST NOW
>HE TAKES OFF HER DRESS NOW
>LET
>ME
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why do other white people think this song goes hard. it doesn't

JEEALOUSY

The melody is classic Alternative Rock, with a bit of a mathy vibe in it.

TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA

stupid soys

t. wigger

great song

>catchy riff
>catchy verse
>catchy chorus
>general enough lyrics to be relatable to anyone
>24/7 airplay in mid 2000s

>gf stayed out and got high

pls not tonight mu

what's the problem?

>enjoying a cuck song

she stayed out got high, and now is staying over at someones house, I feel hurt. I know im a pussy I dont do shit and she said she didnt either, she's over at her friends house with a bunch of guys. I just dont want my thoughts to be right.

it's sad really
pathetic, you'll prolly suck the cum out of her when gets back, and french kiss her x100 times

dump the cunt

nice original reply, desu if anything happened ill break up with her, I thought I could trust her my mistake right. fucking everyone in Michigan is just a piece of shit I guess.

>Living in Michigan
Found your first mistake.

im gonna tell her tomorrow that im not happy with her choice, I guess ill take it from there. I care about her a lot but this has me fucked up.

>general enough lyrics to be relatable to anyone

How? Not everyone is a fan of cuckoldry

>IT WAS ONLY A KISS, IT WAS ONLY A KISS

I'll loosely quote a weird man. ''Not all women are bad, but most whores are honest women and most women are dishonest whores.'' You should have went with her or something like that or had a friend that was there to be your eyes. Plus, high girls like to fuck much more than drunk girls, trust me.

we all perceived ourselves to be cucked in high school when Chad Thundercock was fucking some girl who didnt even know we existed

>People like John derbyshire opened up my eager eyes!
>Cuz I'm mister rightside

you at MSU by any chance?

Are you fucking his girl? this could be good

im not at msu, idk what to do anymore. I'm just a person whose hurt and scared. please dont attack me tonight guys. im sorry

nah but i used to be fucking the girl of some guy that sounds a lot like this soyboy. she eventually stopped seeing him for me and I, of all people, had to help him get over her. And he's a known Sup Forumstant.

lmfao what letter your name start with my dude

j

The song's not about wanting to get cucked, it's about knowing that you're getting cucked and not being able to get over it. I know you're some alpha Chad stud who's never had this happen to him but a lot of people have.

phew. do yourself a favour and dump this girl though, if its anything like the situation I was in, you and Chad Thundercock are both better off the sooner she's out of your lives. You deserve someone who cares enough about you to not give you this kind of anxiety.
Pic related for your feel

caring about girls is a mistake

thank you, I am over-reacting?

I know I just want to have someone care about me, im afraid ive being in the world alone

>tfw i still have resentment and attachment and jealousy towards my high school gf years later
>tfw the feelings that used to seem romantic are now just fucking weird and worrying
why am i such a creepy asshole Sup Forums what's wrong with me

idk man if it makes you uncomfortable then it makes you uncomfortable. You set your own boundaries. if you're afraid of being alone then you must have a problem with yourself that you think being with another person will fix, so you should probably just focus on yourself until you arent such a pussy. Only then will you be able to find true contentment in a relationship.

i've found family are the only people that sincerely care about you. i'm sorry if you have a shitty one.

i feel like relationships are kind of a treadmill where you're perpetually unfulfilled and wanting more. and there are moments of real joy in relationships but that's like 2% of the experience, mostly it's just anxiety of one form or another. the real value of them is in nostalgia when they break up. god i'm a fatalistic cunt.