2016 ain't done killing yet

>Carrie Fisher’s mother Debbie Reynolds reportedly hospitalized with ‘possible stroke’

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/28/debbie-reynolds-carrie-fishers-mother-hospitalized/

f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgwCVQdW1HM
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs
youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Lights:_Starring_Carrie_Fisher_and_Debbie_Reynolds
youtube.com/watch?v=M0HVNgX8L14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Geez

JUST

The deaths of the old greats will only continue to increase as the years go on. Relegating it to a meme is ignorant of the absolute certainty of death.

>Doubting the powers of kek
If kek doesn't exist then how did I get these doubles?

She lost the will to live

I've heard of coke fucking up your kid but never the other way around, jeez.

Fucking hell

For Christ's sake

BREAKING NEWS

LIFE ENDS EVENTUALLY

Delete your account

Im sure the entire family has dirt on the Clintons

that Force is some bad shit

SHE IS WITH THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS WITH HER

There are still three more days before 2016 ends.
It's going to be a massacre.

>24
wtf I don't believe in kek now

I'm really sorry for Billie, both her mom and grandma dying...

Or Trump

The "drop dead immediately after your daughter" thing is kinda sad and poignant though

Debbie's 84 but you know she must have had another year or two on the odometer if she hadn't just sat at her daughter's deathbed

>sorry
I'm scared

What if the entire lineage is being wiped out

We have to protect her

Come on now

Jesus Christ, that poor fucking family.

you got trips actually.

kek squared your last digit though, it was really 2(2*2)

Death is a meme.

2016 and thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=LgwCVQdW1HM

if only you knew the truth...

honestly this is sad, alright, but I think the whole >fuck 2016 > why is everybody dying meme is somewhat irritating
get over it people

next time vote for Trump

top fucking kek
It's like a curse on their family now

Mother fucker.

>Carrie Fisher is an "old great"

Nigga what?

reminds me of when Doug Flutie's parents both died from heart attacks within an hour of each other

i hope everyone involved with star wars dies.
anyone related.
every fan.

HA HA YEAH ISN'T IT HILARIOUS HOW THAT FAMILY IS SUFFERING TOPKEK D00D YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TEXT THE OTHER KIDS IN YOUR SIXTH GRADE HOMEROOM AND TELL THEM HOW HILARIOUS THIS IS XD

Grow the fuck up.

>tfw you find your daughter's stash

Garry the Doggo next

manchild star wars fanboy detected

FUCK THIS CURRENT YEAR, FUCK IT.

Stop posting and take a walk, friendo

has the cgi curse started?
will anyone living want to have a cgi version of themselves in a movie because of the curse?

curse curse curse

Don't you dare.

Hello John Oliver

nice try but these trips say otherwise

Losing a loved one can be very stressful, the grief overpowering. Some people just can't go on.

Perhaps a mercy if she follows her daughter. No mother should have to live on with the death of her daughter weighing on her heart.

The feels are real. I've been looking after my ill mother for most of my adult life, and can't imagine life without the tight knit family of three we are, me and my mother and grandmother. But that's the future that suddenly seems far too close and real, my mothers health more unstable than ever, and my grandma in her seventies.

Shit will be lonely, yo. I might actually have to marry someone and have a kid or two. Family is pretty much everything to me.

hmm only dubs...I'll let it count. he'll be fine.

holy shit thats her mom?

Dont fucking cry

>2016 coming for Aggie Cromwell

fuck

I was of the same opinion, but with Carrie Fisher, it is kind of the last straw.
Yeah, it's just a number, but a high proportion of high-profile celebrities did pass away within these twelve months, so of course it's going to become a meme.

>thread theme song
Nope. There's only one song for this occasion. It's by Carrie Fisher's ex husband
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa5H_4lBXs

ugh 2016! amirite guys? AMIRITE!?

So Billie gets Gary doesn't she?
It'll only happen more and more because you're aware of more celebrities/famous people than you were when you were 8 or so. So actors from the 1920s didn't phase you. The same will happen to the generation after us.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0

But they died so young in 2016

Bowie, George Michael, Carrie Fisher, Prince - none of them were old

>mother and child reunion is only a motion away

he snapped her neck didn't he?

If Disney didn't bring Star Wars back it would have been 1/10th of the impact

But that will kill the entire planet XD

member how much better 2015 was? MEMBER?!!

she was fairly young, would have probably lived longer if it weren't for her drug use

At least two of them were hardcore druggies though. That typically shaves a few decades off your lifespan

My mom is between their ages and always thought of Carrie as Debbie Reynolds' daughter. She always hated Carrie's father Eddie Fisher for leaving her mother with two kids for Liz Taylor.

So not only did Debbie have to deal with the struggles her daughter had, but also the horse shit of having her husband leave her.

pretty much
people assumed she was already dead before TFA

>So Billie gets Gary doesn't she?
Gary was Billie's dog originally, but she gave it to mom when she went to college.

holy shit a million keks

The son is the one I feel shitty for because he's potentially about to lose his sister and his mom in the span of 2 days.

Used to have a coworker who lost his mom, dad, younger brother, and favorite uncle in the same day. His mom got a call from a family member who was at the uncle's bedside during his last few hours after a 3 year battle with cancer and the dad/mom/brother got t-boned by a big rig five minutes away from the hospital.

He found out about them an hour after the uncle died. Dude was a mess for months.

mfw I just looked that up

Digits and betty white is next

>all of them had drug addictions
Hmmm

Keith Richards is still alive
And he did heroin, not just coke

Bowie was pushing 70, which is a totally normal age to die of cancer.
The others had hisories of drug abuse.

How do normies react if she crokes January 1st? Does muh ebil 2017 meme start right out of the gate?

my dad was young too
shit happens all the time

It's okay to cry, little pup.

>someone shoots up Heroin for 50 years and doesn't die
>this nullifies the millions of other people who die early from drug abuse

Welcome home, momther

There's also dozens heart conditions on top of that too. Some of which can be triggered by drug use. And who knows if there were any pre-existing conditions before the coke. She always seemed open about how disastrous her drug use was.

Heroin doesn't really do much in the way of damage. People eventually just overdose and stop breathing.
You could technically control it and be fine if you have godlike willpower.

This. All this drama over Fisher would be non existent had she remained a literally who that only had one notable role 30 years ago

>this triggers the star wars fan

She's cute. Do you think if we got enough betabux together we could have her do a Princess Leia girlfriend roleplay ASMR?

damnit that's fucked up. I wouldn't even think about it anymore and straight up kill myself at that point. I mean fuck....I'm out.

I've hated those movies. Any better ones?

If dubs Mike Pence becomes president in 2017.

I doubt that's even her dog, it's probably some faggot pretending

We need something like this, but a list of deceased actors from star wars.
Something like this.

Cocaine probably does more damage to the cardiovascular system

oOOOoooOooOOO I am the curse of CGI Princess Leia. Humans be CURSED, WE do not need thee!

OOooooOooOOOooO

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Lights:_Starring_Carrie_Fisher_and_Debbie_Reynolds

i'll out-reddit this shit;

youtube.com/watch?v=M0HVNgX8L14

>literal whore and drug abuser dies
>hasn't had any notable roles outside of Star Wars
>good portion of the people upset wouldn't even know her name without Disney churning out new crap movies
>MUH 2016 ABLOOBLOOBLOOO
>now and even bigger literally who will probably die
>people will pretend to be upset all over again for someone they legitimately could not name a role for because she was related to the Star Wars lady

What's the meme gonna change to when 2017 starts?

>le kek xD
I really want Plebbit to leave

If dubs Stan Lee will die before 2016 ends

Fuck

Kek is a Sup Forums thing, not a reddit thing

I'm kind of pleased Gary will be with her. I was worried about him.

Well shit