Dirk Gently

Any of you seen it? It's a Landis thing, just showed up on muh netflix. It's a pretty entertaining sience fiction romp. The title character is possibly the most annoying character in the world.

What did you guys think?

Remove Dirk.

>show that has dialogue that explicately supports cucking

No.

>maximum landis

What? I am unfamiliar. Is cucking really that mainstream?

was neatly written, and had enough mystery elements and off the wall things going for it
but by the time they went to some power station and hit the wall and fell through the floor and were underground i checked out.
seemed like they were pushing SJW agenda too hard at that point with that female detective, who of course was a woman of color, who served no purpose other than to be present and judge the main characters, just ruined it for me

give me an example?

she was a pretty cool character bruh. Dirk's female equivalent was the best character tho.

>Dirk's female equivalent was the best character tho.
this

kinda this, but i'm more patient desu so I'll stick with the show to see if it fulfills its promises
This kind of SJW propaganda is less overbearing than HBO nudity/edginess imo

cute doggo

>SJW agenda

so you stopped watching a show because it had a female character in it? grow up dude

no i stopped watching the show because it started heavily pushing a SJW social agenda at the sacrifice of legitimate good writing

BBC does have diversity mandates, but that really doesn't hurt the character. She's not always coming to the rescue and she doesn't have every answer. They even made her a little crazy. And she looked hot in the trunk of that car.

All the characters in this are really good.

>pushing a SJW social agenda
Could you be more specific. Is a black female all it takes for an agenda?

what fucking agenda? her just being there?
they never bring up race or feminism and shes not better than any of the other characters.

Was his accent and look inspired my Mr. Plinkett?

>Landis

Why is this guy incapable of writing an original story? All the novelty in Chronicle must have come from Trank. It's pretty pathetic that the only things Landis can cook up are shoddy remakes

Give an example of the SJW agenda, I'm not saying there isn't one but it must've been subtle, I never really noticed one

Also, doesn't Landis lurk Sup Forums and Sup Forums? There was a CIA agent called Wilson in this.

Do you think Dirk is a virgin or do you think he closes major ass? I can't decide which one

He's gay and a massive slut

well he is a holeistic detective

I can't remember which episode, but theres a guy talking about the virtues of letting his wife fuck other guys, and he can just watch TV

You're losing it, man. There is only one character in this show with a wife and she died prior to the story happening.

Fun Fact... the Gordon Rimmer character is played by "Cheif" from the BSG reboot. Awesome performance.

Also, that one dude's sister is hot as fuck all.

It wasn't a main character, I can't remember it just stuck out to me.

all the girls are waifu material.

>implying I wouldn't fuck the body og a girl that's been brainswapped with a doge

I've never seen an interview or whatever confirming it but I think it's too much of a coincidence for it not to be a reference

>>Dirk's female equivalent was the best character tho.

Well is Brad Dourif's daughter, Fiona playing Bart.

I have no memory of this. And it's no proof of an agenda. A minor character mentioning something offhand like that once is probably intended as a joke, but I'm not sure of the context. It never comes up again, it's not part of the plot and it's not pushed by any of the main characters.

it's subliminal though.
Like when that one guy on Seinfeld started talking about being a furry

We called him nu-male cuck and he said he won't visit this site again

It took me a while to realize who he was. That underbite, voice, weight gain, glasses, and hair really hides him.

It sounds like you gave up on a good show because of boogeymen. Try it again when you are in a better mood.

is it better than the 2012 attempt, i quite enjoyed the 4 episodes

>YOU'D BE UPSET TOO IF A GIRAFFE TRIED TO KILL YOU!
Loved this guy

me and my roommate fuckin pissed ourselves laughing when that whole scene happened

couldn't stand watching more of that shit. literally theredditshow

I hope she'll be ok

Spoilers because a shocking number of people haven't watched to the end yet

The best part of this scene is Mr.Plinkett's accent.

So, Dirk is definitely psychic right?

>Knew about the Great Hammerhead Shark
>The Stupid picture of a cowboy
>All the stuff about Zacharaiah Webb which you'd have to have seen the flashbacks to know