How do you watch the fight?

How do you watch the fight! A suggestion watch it for free in HD or 4K youtu.be/nhCRrAtIsvs

Reported the channel to the event's organizer, so you are taken down and hopefully receive a nice C&D letter with a lawsuit soon.

I cant wait to watch the match FOR FREE while eating my delicious sopa

Split the ppv with a few friends

pub lock-in my son

Reported for copyright infringement TMT lawyers will be visiting you soon

See if there is a decent stream online and shitpost on Sup Forums about it. Alternatively just shitpost on Sup Forums.

They're fucking crazy if they think I'm paying $100 to watch one fight that won't even go 12 rounds. If I was able to stream Wrestlemania and the Super Bowl just fine, I should be able to watch this without any issues.

Also, 49-1

>watching Maynigger hug and run and win by decision

do people still do this?

when is the "fight"?

>tfw watching it for FREE on a private hd stream

Are you guys on Sup Forums so antisocial you cant just go to the bar with your mates and watch it for free. Sad guys

like this, and taking donations. At the end of the day it's WAY! more than $100.

Heading to theaters to watch.

Go to a pub thats showing land watch on big screen while getting shit faced.

bars charge too much to get in. they should be happy that they have people there who will buy drinks.

Gonna snap up a late ticket the night before for a tenner since they can't even sell this shitshow out. It'll be nice to see live though

My brother got a dazn account so hopefully on my phone

>It's 40nzd

Pretty sure Cameron vs Tua was more wtf

You watch a comfy stream instead of supporting this rigged shit

>his country doesn't broadcast it for free

Does anyone know if it's gonna get aired in Italy?
Sky? Fox Sports?

With my eyes

Came to Sup Forums to find this out. Will there be a few pirate streams on the day? Haven't been remotely interested in anything Sup Forums related until this.

Ma nigga

I would also be interested in this information

/r/boxingstreams

Who cares? Conor is gonna lose easy.

Its on at 4AM. I don't suppose they'll be showing it at the truck stop.

fuck no. do you have any idea how little space there's going to be in the bars? the idea of it will be fun until you actually get there. people suck when they're drunk. they'll probably stink too. and you gotta pay 8 bucks to have a dumb glass in your hand to be a sardine. somebody's dad is gonna start a fight in the middle of the crowd and ruin it for everyone.

In a fookin bar, yous a load of bums

>activate free month trial on DAZN
>watch it for free and then cancel my account

this
and you cant hear the commentary

>on about 4:30am
yeah, no, i'm sleeping through it all

then i'll get up and watch the webms on Sup Forums

I pay for it.
And if you want to see Conor vs Paulie in the future, you should too.

People like this is why I'm not going out to the bar or anything to watch this fight. It will just be painful.