civitas.org.uk/content/files/thepoliticsoffantasy.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=U6C19r6oru0

everybody above me is a bender

*blocks your path*

>British housing

what about buses?

did i mention already that my bf sent me this?

Brexit was the right thing to do but done for wrong, ignorant reasons

my life would not be any better if I lived in a bigger house

YANKS HAVE TO CALCULATE THE TAX FOR EACH ITEM IN THE SUPERMARKET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too oblivious to act on it

>The borders aren't "open" and if they were there would be a lot more Africans in Europe

there are literally about 200k illegall immigrants who come to the UK every year you mongoloid cunt, the government doesn't publish its estimates because it would be an utter embarrassment for them

youtube.com/watch?v=wWiJj0qvEKE

youtube.com/watch?v=ipz9NTF3WYI

Fucking hell correcting rorkes here about the EU and migration is tiring af. Full time bloody job educating idiots.

ZOMG A LEAK ABOUT MILLIONAIRE ATHLETE HAS MOVED FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER

monica subedition

shut up go away

youtu.be/U6C19r6oru0?t=866

what did he mean by this exactly?

Physical contact is honestly like a vital human nutrient. When you're under a couple blankets and pressing your naked body against someone else, it's like you feel a wave of contentment, of knowing that no matter what you've done or will do, in this moment someone wants to be with you.

That's why prostitution is never really "losing your virginity", because a large part of that experience is knowing that someone loves and trusts you enough to let you be the closest a human being can be to them. It's a physical pleasure, but also a mental satisfaction of knowing that someone genuinely cares about you, at least for that moment.

When you're in a relationship its filled with these little things. You'll be watching a movie, or on your computer, and she'll wrap her arms around you, or just nuzzle her head into your shoulder, and you'll pause and realise you don't need to ask yourself if you're good enough or deserve to be happy anymore. Because someone else has already answered that question, and they'll love you even if you don't know how to love yourself.

we're all in here

autism

gf sent this

>Alarm set for 14 hours and 18 minutes

No there arent, that's just a lie. Even so, not all illegal immigrants are from Europe

good edition

cannot imagine being trapped in a tin can for hours with these mongs

the official trackless tram of the northern powerhouse

never been on these

youtu.be/wkhDPKTmL1g?t=315

my reaction when someone posts a yank mcmansion that's 85% windows

>Fucking hell correcting rorkes here about the EU and migration is tiring af. Full time bloody job educating idiots.

How would leaving the EU help this? You realise France helps us keep them out right? There isn't some evil plan to overwhelm us with brown people you fucking tool

why do old things look so comfy and solid

you really cannot argue that your housing situation is better than ours

>>kill boys on boats because muh torpedo is spooky lol Xd

>200k illegall immigrants who come to the UK every year you mongoloid cunt
this is patently false.

it's more like 200k legal immigrants who come to the UK every year (slightly more) a good portion of whom are students and also people with temporary visas, that will leave after a few years.

there is no figure on how many illegal immigrants there are in the UK, because if they knew they'd get kicked out.

despise Kony Boi

glad I just wanked so I don't have to wank to this questionable material

>There isn't some evil plan to overwhelm us with brown people you fucking tool
rorkes literally believe there is though

not an argument

imgur.com/gallery/o8cjm

>Fucking hell correcting rorkes here about the EU and migration is tiring af. Full time bloody job educating idiots.

i.imgur.com/5tU15On.gifv

our house in the middle of the calle

>There isn't some evil plan to overwhelm us with brown people you fucking tool

there is literally no incentive for left wing parties not to flood the country with millions of pakis and wogs, you meathead roach

>yes living in the USA is so much better than this hole, the house prices are so much cheaper and better!
*Looks at healthcare costs*
*Looks at crime rates*
*Looks at uni costs*
>O-oh

if you're not aroused by this you're gay

Omg no way? Thank fuck I don't live in America. I'd rather live here in Britain

reading the Cuban constitution

What? Our Jewish immigration minister literally said she purposely wanted to make Britain multicultural

see

>France helps us keep them out
Tell that to truck drivers trying to get back through Calais last year.

the irish are solid posters

whatever housing bubble there is in london it's 1000x worse in all your cities and it's in the cities that it really matters since that's where the jobs are to be able to afford the houses. you can argue about all the floor space and lawns elsewhere but it means dick

not sure what that's supposed to prove. that's not what the average house looks like
>*Looks at healthcare costs*
my employer pays for it
>*Looks at crime rates*
fair enough, but you can choose not to live in a shithole
>*Looks at uni costs*
went to uni for free on scholarships

pro-immigration people have what they believe are good intentions

ACHING to play with a girl's bumhole lads

>because if they knew they'd get kicked out
not arguing for either side here but surely they can make an estimate?

hmmm yes rub the rights nose in diversity how noble

just on the leftypol discords now lads, having a right good natter about how we're gonna wind rorke up this weekk

Yes, and then they get voted out. You're beyond help mate, seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Met an impossibly cute Irish girl the other day. My soul was destroyed when she mentioned her husband.

>whatever housing bubble there is in london it's 1000x worse in all your cities
you're retarded
>it's in the cities that it really matters since that's where the jobs are to be able to afford the houses
you're really retarded

not even worth arguing with you

poo comes from there mate

kek

that's just a funny meme making fun of the aspirations of the nouveau riche
but the average american house doesn't look like the ones from your 50s photographs either

there is no "leftypol" dumb rorke, its just 2-3 jewish posters who sit here all day

Jack Straw wouldn't look out of place in a TV adaptation of a Dickens novel.

>london is where all the jobs are!

even employed people can't afford a house in london, you literally need to be in the 1% to even begin to fathom being able to buy a good house in a good location

there are probably estimates but i mean its a really tricky thing to estimate.

because most illegal immigrants are probably overstayers not people who sneak in.

ah yes, leftypoltard mumbling and spouting his buzzfeed-informed views on something he knows nothing about

read the section here on illegal immigration you spastic cunt

civitas.org.uk/content/files/thepoliticsoffantasy.pdf

>no counter argument

thought not. I'm done here

The point is that generally, in this country if you fuck up and lose your job/get into a bad situation, at least your health isn't at risk. In the US there is a kind of perverse system where your (((employer)))is a demi god, he holds your life in his hands.

>200k immigrants a year
>emigration numbers tiny in comparison
>they're all just students and people on other temporary kinds of visas though

ah yes, this certainly adds up

>europeans

>whatever housing bubble there is in london it's 1000x worse in all your cities
I don't think that's an argument in the first place. and certainly not without a source. I'd like you to compare the city I live in, Atlanta, to London.

any lads at university right now? What's it like being on maximum student finance? I've got £159 a week with accommodation paid for.

'oing a 'oo in da 'oo

of course there is
why is there a brit thread on leftypol then

Just got a 30 year £100,000 mortgage on this bad boy. Love Britain, me

>when his favourite Beatle isn't George Harrison

they already admitted to raiding us during the election

there are just a few runtish hangers on now

they will be gone soon enough

>lose your job/get into a bad situation
so you seriously think that unemployment healthcare is not a thing here? that's hilarious. I can't imagine what other deluded beliefs about america you hold

why is it that every left winger who posts here is uninformed on the issue they are arguing, and resorts to spamming lies and platitudes over and over again, whereas rorkes come prepared with a handbook of facts and figures and can actually substantiate their points?

>liking the beatles past the age of 16

Paul>John>George>Ringo

Don't bother arguing, deep down you know I'm right.

i heard you boil water in the microwave

If its any consolation she would've never shagged you

>I like the Beatles

because if leftards were well informed they wouldn't be leftards to begin with

>willi wakker
Okay I saved that one.

on par with bangalore . I rest my case

>John>George

>because if leftards were well informed they wouldn't be leftards to begin with

because lefties never have any facts

they just spout their retarded propaganda with nothing to back it up and then wonder why we don't take them seriously

you realize that people who don't have a job or any money have better healthcare than working class people here right

I heard you don't take your shoes off when you're in other peoples houses

rorkes are autistic