Eternal /trb/ - my first thread edition

strikerless sub edition
i dont have any op images sub sub edition

>FM18 info:
fmscout.com/a-what-we-know-about-football-manager-2018.html

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras:
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database 2015
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
>2016
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVjl2dhMXc8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QsqSxDE-nZy3ErD38xnpk5eGFB1cGlUAhfoPOLFpbrE/edit?usp=sharing
instagram.com/p/BYGuh6Pj4mc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for alive

>the city of bayern

Finished the first season in 7th out of 10 spots. What now, lads?

Git gud

post tactics

Play the next season and do better

This game is way too easy with the right tactic.

xth for ayy

how was training la

the hard part is creating the tactic, refining it, and then compensating for the 15 injuries i pick up a season for forcing players to play above their level against massive clubs

also player and budget management

it really amazes me how many times really good players, after I sell them to cpu teams, fail to get an average rating of 7 or higher, if they even get to play

why does this keep happen?

Fine, apart from that we did some finishing training and I kicked over the ball 2 out of 4 times. Had fun though.

>sign a good foreign keeper regen in a league with limited foreign spots
>immediately get a better one in my intake
fuck life

you just doing sunday league type stuff or what?

nice name

same

are there any mega kit packs for 17? i can find seperate ones but there are so many leagues it'd take me until 18 to comes out to get them all downloaded

ty my dude

same

Not even. I applied for just practice since I work in the weekends. But yeah sunday league level.

my incredible ability in winning (kind of) every match, but managing to concede EVERY SINGLE TIME
i'm on the path of finally gitting gud btw, catch me on the other side

>concede EVERY SINGLE TIME
>on the path of finally gitting gud

the path is long, like really really long, but i guess it's the right one?
we're doing pretty good and we were predicted 7th, trust me man this is /ouryear/

How does the playoff system work? It always confuses me.

I have faith in you my man
have a motivational qtie

1st of each group play each other, 2 of them go up to Segunda.
2-4th of each group + the 2 that lost the winners' playoffs play each other, another 2 go up to Segunda.

How many real life matches have you analysed this week?

>2531

what

ayy thanks brother

like none, got back to italy yesterday and in hungary they rarely broadcasted any football (apart from mls, i don't get why), it was mostly tennis, handball (goat sport tbH) and fucking mma

>he doesn't holiday 500 years every time he starts a new save
pleb

This sounds fun wtf

A R R O W S
my cantera on fire

topkek

I heard Ferencvaros isn't the team they once were.

Also I'm out. Good night friends.

Who is the top of the hall of fame in 2500?

>Implying it isnt Fergie

Joan is my middle name....

what the fuck dude

He's already almost lost it to Pep in 2031, I am sure someone better would have come around by 2500.

That said Pep isn't looking like getting another 500 points in the 2-3 years of his career left (he's 60 now, AI managers retire at 62-4 90% of the time)

they're all regen managers, first real one is Pep Guardiola who is 14th and this thing annoys me a whole lot

why aren't you first

Pls post screenshot of highest regen manager or 3 histories? I would love to see

because i'm shit at the game, mostly
also holidayed like a damn lot

Klopp is retiring at the end of this season, so sad-other than my manager he is the only remotely competent German guy in the save, he even had me as a friend in his favoured personnel :'(((.

this is the first atm, meme brazilian regens back at it

>making friends with other managers

>AI managers retire at 62-4 90% of the time
In my current save I've been waiting for the Roma job to become available but LVG is still their manager and he's turning 70 this season. It will probably be his last though.

>84 team first places
:o
Weird how late he retired, maybe regen managers retire later IDK.

Christ though that guy has one hell of a career-and I thought Kloppo was good at Bayern.

0 managers over 70 in my save, and very few other 65-most of them are just national team managers generated for teams with no loaded leagues.

thoughts on this formation? it always surprised me how forward the 2 DMs got. i like it at least. 4231 is losing style quick because of the midfield.

it's pretty much the same in my save, he retired at 73 though, not too far from 70

just checked the 70yo manager, he plans to retire at the end of the year, pretty sure fm fucked up that one 2bh

what the fuck is this

Pretty weird a Serb found themselves managing in Saudi Arabia.

But yeah IRL a lot of great managers with a genuine project going on at a team (Wenger, Fergie) don't retire til their 70s, whereas now Klopp is retiring at 63 after 12 years in charge of Bayern, although I suppose at this point he has won everything there is to win. IRL you'd imagine he'd leave to another club or stay until he was a bit older though, especially someone like Klopp.

fuck OFF from my A R R O W S player, he will never leave

jk, we a shit team with no rep, he'll probably be sold for peanuts, sadface.jpg

t. journeyman manager
that 1 motivating doe

That's a lot of 7s.

Pretty interesting career, I can't wait for AI managers to take over in my save, although it doesn't really happen til 2050/60 I'll definitely get there if I don't buy FM 18.

>wenger in 2017
>a genuine project

shit, didnt even see that
let me just spam the dark gang 777 right from italy:
youtube.com/watch?v=cVjl2dhMXc8

also idk if i'm going to buy 18, might wait to see what they actually will add to the game before preordering/buying

doesn't matter what game you play when you sim to 250000 every time :^)

Yeah no point pre-ordering it before any features have been released, if there's no proper improvement (e.g. stop making players shoot from narrow bloody angles when there's another guy in the middle) I won't waste £35 on it.

so if i sim to 250000 in Championship Manager 01/02, it's the same as playing FM18?
that's some quality thinking, you lost another opportunity to shut up my man :^)

>stop making players shoot from narrow bloody angles when there's another guy in the middle
They actually cut down on this loads in FM17. Unless you're set to Overload where they'll just shoot from anywhere.
The main thing I want, off the top of my head, is set-piece improvements.

i want my players to pass the ball across the crease when they've got guys wide open on the other side of keeper

>the crease

Literally every highlight against me is the opposition doing this.

I want a version of this in the game for clubs managed by the player
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QsqSxDE-nZy3ErD38xnpk5eGFB1cGlUAhfoPOLFpbrE/edit?usp=sharing

Did you make that yourself? Hell of a lot of effort if so.

sorry I'm not familiar with the term for it outside of hockey
my shit idiots never do it, they'll have two men in behind the defence onside and one will take a low percentage shot instead of just passing it 5 yards to wide open tap-in

Yeah, it's almost certainly not 100% accurate but it's what I'm rolling with right now.

i love facing Lyon, Monaco, and PSG in a row every single cup every single year it's my favorite

That sounds a weird combination of football and cricket

in ice hockey the crease is the area in front of the net that's painted blue and the area just outside of that area, so basically its the 6 yard box

if you can find a way to get champ man to play that far into the future then yeah exactly

i'm on it, just wait

jesus christ, can barcelona get btfo any harder

instagram.com/p/BYGuh6Pj4mc/

>le cicada face

well somebody already did it on cm00/01

>Bravery 5
I don't need another amrc either but they only want about £7m for him and if i don't sign him, bayern or dortmund will
What would you do?

buy to sell next year

how is this a question

>not buying to loan to sell

i have had a few players reject the loan contracts when i tried this before :^(

desu my issue is that our club rep is too low for anyone to want them

I'm basically in a constant state of trying to sell keepers after signing a few too many

I'm not sure i can give him the gametime to get a good price

>value is 3x his asking price
you could play him solely in the u23s and you'd still turn a profit on this guy

>not just using grey keepers if your #1 gets injured
must be fun playin on easy mode

I only have an u19s team that he wouldn't be eligible for. Basically i would have to make room for him in my first team

looks like buyern will be getting a bargain then

Has Ronaldo gone into management for anyone else? I remember seeing a post on reddit where he won the CL as a manager but for me he's super mediocre.

How does he do in management for everyone else?

>Tfw there's no black guy haircuts so I can't make myself look like myself

>tfw questions about sexism in football every save

My supposed arab looks like a kinda tanned indian

iktfb

>my client played well in the game where we lost to a relegation candidate
>give him more money
fucking agents

>tfw the only time I got a son in my youth intake he was white

gross

hmm didn't realize this was a thing

>the state of the pl
>tottenham
>reading

What's the second nationality?

the same teams still dominating after 500 years is kind of sad to see (City, Chelsea, Arsenal)

Lol at how far up the Austrian league is in rep

Just seen that Paco Jemez (GOAT manager of this save so far with Klopp) got the SEXTUPLE with United in 2028. TFW you only ever got a quadruple.

hopefully he'll win something here in Mexico with Choke Azul

Not sure why he's rated so highly in FM, it's not like he has done anything that great in his career.

well at least he's really funy in press conferences