Why does every Netflix original have to push an agenda?

Why does every Netflix original have to push an agenda?

Stranger Things doesn't push an agenda

I avoid all Netflix shows because of this. They're all engineered to cater to liberal libertarian millennials sensibilities and reek of creative shallowness and laziness. I'd rather watch a fucking cw show they're actually more entertaining well made innovative and subversive.

kek, seriously?

anti-bullying agenda

I can understand most of this but seriously dude?
Every character in this show was designed to be laughed at.
He's a fat turbofag negro, and every joke revolving around him is about how he's a fat turbofag negro.

It's like "You're the worst, only shit." - You're the worst British guy

I would ask what agenda you're referring too but I'll more than likely get a response that's pushing an agenda itself.

...Seriously user? A black and white person being friends is agenda pushing?

It's just a show about Queen Elizabeth. The episode in particular deals with a very fascinating real event of the time where fog covered London for a few days straight. That in itself was totally fine.

The bullshit agenda part was how they put white text on a black background talking about clear air and the importance of the Green initiative today. Leave that shit out, it had no place in what was a decent episode on its own.

Netflix = entertainment.
Entertainment = art.
Art = a look at our world through a particular lends.
That = "agenda"

Every film, song, painting, television program and such ever made has an agenda, even if it's just to get you to think a thought, feel a feeling or remember a place/time/person.

Sure you can interpret it differently, but the creators obviously want you to see their shit a certain way.

Welcome to arts and entertainment.

Good art can prove its point with subtlety. Bad art is blatant.

It's depicted as a cool and fun thing, in real life he would be jumped and raped/beaten in alleyways regularly.

Nope. Show takes place in New York. Modern New York is super gay-friendly.

But bullying is bad, user.

I'll bite, what agenda does it push?

What about The Ranch?
Only netflix original I have watched.

>Why does every Netflix original have to push an agenda?

cause netflix is shit?

both main characters are trans idiot

>Only netflix original I have watched.
pleb

I actually don't mind that they made that show. They had to if they want to take over. But it's a retarded sitcom aimed at the lowest common denominator. Good for you if you enjoy it but it's literally shit.

uh, what?

main characters are both trans idiot

>Jonathan saves her form the upside down
>go back to her place because she doesn't feel safe
>Jonathan lies on bed with her
>they don't fuck
>they don't even kiss
>...
>that ending where after Jonathan saves her, she goes back to Steve, who was a complete bell end to her

Ultimate cuckold

I liked it because it was realistic, t-bh. That's how women think in real life.

Why use someone who is actually good at acting when you can use someone who is actually trans? h8rs much?

a complete lack of bullying is just as bad

kids don't get critical of one another, not allowed to be negative, never learn to stand up

Bullies are cunts though.

Nobody in Stranger Things is trans idiot.

Shes ugly af and needs a sandwich

It's a forced meme, don't get drawn into it.

just curious, what agenda is The Crown pushing?

see

I'd fuck her.

But only in the 80's clothes and hair.

There's a big difference between being critical/negative and bullying, user.

The three main kids were often harsh, critical and negative towards each other, which helped them develop character. But it wasn't bullying.

Deliciously petite
I want to carry her

ah ok. Does it relate other events int he series to current ones, or is that the only one?

>why everything since the beggining of the world have to push an agenda
Learn how to human kiddo.

Sense8 would be a great show if not for the wachowski human beings inserting their weird fetishes in every episode.

I'm glad I ignore every Netshit "Original" they spew out. But then there's far too little worthwhile content.

Better as Churchill than he has any real business being.

To get the funding

go to Amazon.
The Tick will be good, the pilot was fantastic.

Man in the High Castle is really good too, just start with series 2 though.

Bit of a shit example.

That a figurehead Queen is an oppressed strong woman fighting against the patriarchy.

Nope it's a totally out of place anti-coal episode that is self-contained. No other episode has preachy text before and after it.

It was fine to have it as it fits the real life timeline, but the text was so unnecessary and took you out of the show.

But Steve did save her and axed the monster. Was a bigger moment.

season 2 was def. better but I don't see how you could have any appreciation for s2 without having watched s1

s2 is largely good because of the slow buildup and attention to detail in s1

I really hope Jean Claude van Johnson learns to focus on the more JCVD aspect.

It's way more interesting to see Jean Claude try to order ramen noodles than for him to be some moonlighting super spy.

Season 1 was pretty dull, and the Frank plot so far (I'm at episode 5) is boring in S2.

Still the world building was good

I hated that this pussy fag is the popular kid or the bully.
That isn't how high school works. A football player or wrestler might have been cliche, but it also would have been realistic.