Trump wants to deport this

>trump wants to deport this
Why are americans the biggest faggots on the face of this flat eart?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/07/28/donald-trumps-just-got-1-6-billion-to-build-his-wall-on-the-mexican-border-6812870/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fence-donald-trump-wall-mexico-us-border-president-immigrants-deportation-latest-interview-a7415156.html
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecursiveAcronym
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump will never build the wall
>trumplets already forgot about the wall

>mfw the wall was actually methaporical and it already exists inside us all

>trump
>thinking thorugh more than one layer

It's simple. We're tired of being called fat. Mexicans are the fattest ethnic group in America, only black women are more obese. If the Mexicans all leave, the US obesity rate will decrease to about the same level as that of western europe. Because the Mexicans are just that fucking fat.

No more Mexicans=No more Amerifat memes.

America has enough fatties of their own.

metro.co.uk/2017/07/28/donald-trumps-just-got-1-6-billion-to-build-his-wall-on-the-mexican-border-6812870/
The wall might be build, but guess who's going to pay it? American tax payers of course :^)

>If the Mexicans all leave, the US obesity rate will decrease to about the same level as that of western europe
lol no

>tfw you will never have a border filled with landmines like ours in western sahara
burgers on suicide watch

""""""""""""" wall"""""""""""

>European """""men""""" don't want this in their countries

>flat earth
>Flat earth
And this is why kids India is better than Pakistan.

I really, really, REALLY wish all moslem refugees looked like this

>he doesnt get it

>why deport this?????
Trump wants to deport that because we're not into fucking the morbidly obese you fucking sand nigger piece of shit.
>Americans biggest faggots my country stronk not worried about that incoming drone strike at all, no not one bit
I would say the gayest country on earth is probably the Islamic state as currently it is getting the shit kicked out if and watching American GI's and Russian Marines fuck the women they held as sex slaves for the past year until their pathetic little power trip ended.

thats fat. not good looking.

Ok fine we only allow in female refugees and immigrants, problem solved.

This because only white women are attractive, all other women are trash.

Lol fucking no, stop forcing this shit meme everybody knows americans are the fattest country on earth

True, but there's gonna be A FUCKING FENCE at least

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fence-donald-trump-wall-mexico-us-border-president-immigrants-deportation-latest-interview-a7415156.html

Woah, BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! I hate Trump now!

Kys yourself.

>kill yourself yourself
That girl is an ungly piece of shit, all nonwhite women are ugly pieces of shit, go fuck yourself
you wet back ugly piece of shit.

>can't quote
>can't irony
>can't spell
>can't spell
Mexicans, back to your tacoholes.

>cant quote
>typed kys yourself
>apparently doesn't know that kys means kill yourself
>hence said kill yourself yourself
god damn I'm glad we are building a wall to keep all you stupid mother fuckers out

Here, let me help you, brainlet Tiago:
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/"kys yourself"/

Anglos always blaming others for their malicious acts.

nothing wrong with that 2bh

It doesn't say "white", though. Mexicans go to the US, get to spend more money on food and become human balloons.

Brazil has artificially taken out millions of subhumans out of the poverty line and we're now entering American territory, with over 50% of the population being fat. Cause that's what subhumans do, fuck and eat.

So? All you managed to prove is that there are many people with your same exact breed of stupidity. Its like an amped up version of the two kids arguing over who should shut up. You're trash, you're women are trash and pretty soon you spic niggers
will start dying out.

Okay, you look really thick, allow me to explain the joke to you. I hope you understand English, at least:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RecursiveAcronym

>you're women are trash
Wait, am I a woman or am I trash?

WTF LOS ESTADOUNIDENSES are such faggots. I hate LOS EEUU DE CHICAMERICA now

I'm not going to assume your gender lol.
I'm not arguing that its your attempt at a joke only that it is a pathetic attempt, sort of like an autistic kid sticking boogers in his mouth in the middle of a waiting room and laughing so he doesn't feel weird about everyone staring at him. You aren't anymore funny then a poorly executed fart joke and just as predictable.

Look, I wouldn't mind you criticizing/disliking it, but your complaint relates to the misuse of language mechanisms, while you yourself commit a LOT of them in your writing.
Worse than that, it's not intentional in your case, giving you the shorter end of the stick.

So, before spewing rules on how to say things, learn how to do it and not make a fool out of yourself.

>make a fool of yourself
nigger you are the one who is keeping the convo going. Your joke was shit and so is your grammar. Worse yet it was the lowest form of mistake, it was a fucking double positive. Its like lgbtq If you are l or j that makes you inherently q. And on a side note all my "mistakes" are nothing more than choice of spelling and grammar, something that was accepted for hundreds of years. English is a living language and thusly any user of the language can change it at any point. If you want to keep going down this path I will happily respond but don't fool yourself into thinking you are better or equal to me as you made the original mistake even if it was in the form of a comedic attempt.

fuck you kraut bastard

>your deliberate joke was a mistake
>but my accidental errors that add nothing in terms of nuance nor save time were merely artistic choices!!!
Kys yourself, shit for brains.

No point arguing amigo

that's because those described in your pic don't exist, and even if they existed they'd still be muslim, and therefore, insane

Can you faggots stop arguing and post more braphogs already

lmao buttblasted? this isn't your personal tumblr space, take your autism to Sup Forums

when they have a cute face, muslilmettes are the fucking best