Kylian mbappe

Why is Mbappe going to PSG instead of England, Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Ligue Un is a disgrace

because he supports psg

>ligue 1 is a disgrace
That's not how you spell premier league

Oh so hes a plastic like the rest of the PSG fans?

I don't know Im def going psg /lifelong/ now though

You mean you're not already?

My family, friends and I have been hardcore lifelongs ever since they signed Neymar. Now that we are gonna have Mbappe...who can literally stop us?

Please kindly advise lol.

shit logic

Kys you American swine

Ok but I'm actually jumping on the bandwagon. Watching good strikers is the pinnacle of soccer kino

you don't know what plastic means obviously, there is no such thing as a plastic psg supporter, only those born in the parisian region supports psg, everybody else in france hates psg because it is the club of the capital. a psg fan he truly a true fan.

Even he knows he's a meme, might as well follow the money.

You must be a frog from Montreal

Very high wages
He can have "elite" stats due to terrible competition
The CL is not about consistency so you can meme your way to a title with Qatar FC

>Why is Mbappe going to PSG instead of England, Real Madrid or Barcelona?

B-but he can have high wages at a big club like Arsenal!

>kino
Go back to Sup Forums where you belong cuck boy

American swine keeps replying.

Nothing wrong with bringing Sup Forums memes here. Considering the fucking fact that they start all the best memes.

No one wants an FA cup

Premier League is a mans league

>Sup Forums memes are the best
You truly believe this is the sad thing. A fucking leaf

The swine from the USA probably browses b

Lol. I feel like bad for you, Anglo cuck.

Is this the real reason?

He supports PSG and TSU-sama.
Pretty sure he wanted to TSU with halal even though him being a starter this year wasn't really an option tbqh.
UNTIL The Nermanator joined PSG.
>Cavani is 30 yo

Don't you have migrants to appease?

Mbappe will never stay in a shit league long term. This is a stop gap for Real Madrid

Wtf are you talking about swine. My town is pure French. I haven't literally seen a non white in months kek.

Probably.
But what will PSG and other big clubs do at next transfert windows ? Nerman's signing just BTFO whether a league is relevant or not (for now at least) imo.

Speaking French was a mistake. Your clay should belong to the USA that guy Benedict Arnold is a huge fuck up

he wants to play with the best in the world,neymar

Actually. The best in the world is Paul Pogba

*replies*

>Mbappe goes to P$hit
>No Mbappe at Madrid

Thank our Lord and Savior Jesus that this ugly nigger won't be at Madrid.

I'm glad Madrid have moved on from the negroid meme and the couple that they do have are some Huezilians and Varane (who is fucking class).

>born and raised in Paris
>muh plastique

What happened to Flo Perez saying that "if we got rid of Morata and James, we're definitely getting Mbappe"?

Who have Real got this window? I can only think of Theo, and while I like him, he's bench quality at Real

Because 1.PSG has money, 2.because PSG has a truly competitive team for the CL, 3.because there's starting XI room for him there and 4. because whether a league "is shit" or not is absolutely fucking irrelevant to points 1, 2 and 3: money, a real serious chance at the CL and regular playing time in the starting line-up (ideally being the leader/star) that are the only ones that matter to any footballer. As Nerman case shows.

Won't he feel cornered by mbakek going to plastique?

This, the Neymar transfer and the Coutinho transfer are all ridiculous. Lukaku seems like a steal at £75m now desu.

How many trillions will psg pay for this decent but nowhere near "superstar" level player?

Because only a few clubs on earth can afford him, and Madrid wasn't giving him guarantees that he wouldn't get benched. The other clubs pay less than Madrid or PSG, and may not let him earn many titles.

This desu.

The only plastic people from Paris who do support PSG are those who unironically supported Lyon circa 2005.

>decent but nowhere near "superstar"
He has the exact same stats Messi had in 2007-08.

The only problem is that he is black

He is not your usual pacey nigger, though. People here seem to think he's a kind of Martial or Coman, when he's more a kind of Ronaldo (R9).

Madrid get vinicius jr who in 1.5 years and a mature goatsensio. I doubt there will be room for him

Hahab that nigger keep saying that "my dream club is Real Mardrid". What a materialistic nigger

He will stay in Monaco, if not the FFP is gonna fuck them really hard unless they sell 4-5 players

>tfw supported PSG when they had Ronaldinho and Lyon when they had Juninho, and now PSG because they have Lucas and Nerman.

How plastic am I?

You followed based juninho

All is forgiven

he supports qatar money

>make super team in one team league where competition can't exhaust you
>dominate europe

Pretty easy

and because it's a plastic oil money club

>Rai, Ricardo, Leonardo, etc
Where were you faggot ?

>Why is Mbappe going to PSG instead of England, Real Madrid or Barcelona?
Monaco want a massive fee and Mbappe wants insane wages

City and Real (the only other two teams in for him) won't pay them

Dani ceballos, that kid who shined at the euros Madrid beat Barca to get him

Lukaku was a steal the time even if the whole market has shot uo crazily sinxe then, I tried to tell you fucks but you wouldnt listen. Proven Premier League quality at 24 years old that will stat high level for years I'm a fucking liverpoop fan and I spouted this constantly. You niggas need to gain some

That being said, Nerman's transfer really ain't that bad either and Barca had poor foresight on money getting as crazy as it did (even after spending £70+m on a 28 yr old Suarez a while back)

Lmao before 2012 you would see a fuckton of Marseille jerseys in Paris. 2/3 of psg fans are plastic fans.

those cunts still support marseille and they don't show it anymore because they get regularly cucked by psg

Maybe he's not that old m8

because ligue 1 is his level. he will be exposed in any other league. the biggest meme player i've ever seen.

>6 goals in 9 CL games
>same stat than Messi in 2007-08
>scored only in decisive games against European giants (City, Juventus...), no stat padding
>HE'S A MEME TROLOLO

monaco was a meme team as well. he was a literally who before

He was 17 years old at the beginning of the last season, have you lost all common sense?

he's a meme

no you're the meme lmao

o fugg xDD

0_0

Yeah he would not be paid in Madrid.

Not to his wage demands no

they laughed at him when he gave them