Floyd by KO-TKO or Floyd by Decision ?

JAB JAB CLINCH
JAB JAB CLINCH
JAB JAB CLINCH

Conor by KO in first round

49-1

i want mayweather to buy me a car ad say im a part of his extended family

>mfw floyd gets heemd in the 2nd

I think it's behaviour that's restricted to certain classes.
Middle-class/Lower middle-class and below, like the Spring Break shit, Panama City Beach, Miami, Vegas, Lake Havasu, etc.

You get degenerates in every society, Americans just broadcast their shit more because they think they're interesting or daring or whatever.

decision

Let's say Conor's side comes out at $100,000,000 -- which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid) -- he still has to pay out:

10% to publicist (industry standard)
10-15% to manager (industry standard)
10% to agent (industry standard)

$300 -- $500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel (prob higher end or more, for a fight this big, esp since it included a big PR tour)

PLUS

$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)

PLUS

39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)
And... the $100,000,000 shows up as around

>$14,000,000

in the bank.
Still alright cash, no doubt.

when is Conor defending his belt, is that this weekend?
what'll this be, like his 7th defense or something?
he's the GOAT.
p4p or whatever, anyway you want to see it.
no one has ever been a champion like him.
undisputed.

this is floyds last payday
conor is 29

>Flyod KOing someone that is used to being hit with 4oz gloves, elbows and shins
This is by far the funniest meme of 2017

This but unironically

I honestly can't imagine how awful the fight must be if it somehow drags to the 12th round

Didn't Mcgregor get heemed up a few times?

>Floyd heeming a nobody

Yes

Whoever is holding the fight sorts out those payments if anything conors agent will. The fight itself is worth way More than whatever Conor and Floyd are getting

Only TKO maybe even both tapouts he has a pretty good chin 2bh

lol
what are you saying? that Conor's expenses won't be paid by Conor? Someone else will take the bullet for him - an agent of all people??? oh my, what planet do you live on? why would he pay for Conor lol?

No, never. All his losses were submission, though Diaz threw a rudimentary 1-2 that 'rocked' him in the first fight, but I think fatigue was more the issue there, as well as the antibiotics he was on not helping. His chin was tested hard against Mendes, who cracked him flush with an overhand that Conor just walked though, but that was the most punch-drunk interview Conor ever gave post fight, a bit like Jones. Until Conor gets genuinely heemed, we have to assume his chin is solid.

hug and run until win by decision