Give me one good reason why the Bundesliga isn't the most boring league in Europe

Give me one good reason why the Bundesliga isn't the most boring league in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmN8HfeDFak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ligue un exists

It obviously is. I mean this in the least-customer way possible: bundesliga really needs to change its team ownership laws and invite some sugar daddies to buy up clubs and make the league competitive. Sugar daddy clubs help a league in two ways. (1) They directly challenge the established champions' monopoly on the title. And (2) They ensure that the league's best players aren't just filtering into one or two of the biggest clubs in the league. Leicester could not have won the PL in 2016 if Chelsea and City hadn't been turned into competitors by wealthy owners. Chelsea and City indirectly gave Leicester a chance of winning by ensuring that the premier league's best players weren't just joining Manchester United every summer. They, and to a lesser extent Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool, have created a broader distribution of good players across the league. Leicester up against a super powerful Man United would have stood no chance. The PL is so healthy now that even the smallest clubs can refuse to sell their players for crazy money. It's ironic but true; sugar daddy clubs bring parity to leagues, at least amongst the top teams competing. It's what German football needs.

Because nobody EVER cared about the competitivity of a League. You support a team because it's your team and ideally your city's team and the club members team. Not a chinese owned for profit corporation or a murrifat franchise that they bandwagon when they're good and abandon the minute they become losers.

That's how it used to be and for the most part how still is in Germany.

The only reason there's this League meme is because the anglos are absolute shit, their clubs have been sold out to russo-burger-chink owners making profit out of they, they're still dog shit and need to hang onto something like muh league competitivity because the franchises of Tottenham, Arseshit and Liverpoo are serious title contenders desu lad you'll see. For real. Our year, it's coming home lad and so on.

At least in that Bundes titles table you can see a true story of Kaiserslauterns, Werder Bremen, Hamburgers and Stuttgarts making it to the title rather than the fake plastic shit that is the English league and it's supposed pretense that "anyone can have a magic year and win it lol". All bs. Except for the extremely rare case of Leicester.

>this post
>Spanish flag
Expected desu

Bayern are going to win the league for the next decade. How can you defend that.

There's literally like 2 leagues worth watching out of 200

Arabs have made Ligue 1 watchable.

it's a local league, people have to keep that in mind. bremen supporters are from bremen, köln supporters are from köln etc. the only exceptions are buyern and dortmund but their foreign bandwagoners pale in comparison to other clubs. so for a bremen fan, who wins the league is really not that important, what's important is how bremen is doing.

>the title race is the only thing that makes a league interesting
casuals pls

This.

Mark Cuban needs to buy >Schalke just for the memes.

because la liga exists

>muh beer celebrations
>muh fans are passionate

ja ja sehr gut Hans

>t. paper clapper

>who wins the league is really not that important

The lengths that Germans are going to rationalise their shit league.

Except for Bayern, Dortmund and maybe Leipzig all the teams are equally shit. So half the league is fighting against relegation
That is kind of exciting.

I know it's impossible to understand for bandwagoners that someone would care more about their local team than about one of the top 5 oil-money franchiches.

Because all soccer leagues are equally boring

Turn the league table upside down and it's brilliant, 'big' clubs are regularly sucked into relegation battles.

If you're interested in who's winning the championship it is indeed an extremely boring and predictable league. But as an EffZeh have I have other things to worry about.

Un club de cuck

I support a team in a lower Scottish division. Of course where you finish in the league matters. Of course winning the league matters. You're just a faggot trying to rationalise your one-team league that's decided on week 1.

>what's important is how bremen is doing
yeah, not winning the league.

pretty much this

of course you do, that's why you get so angry about the bundesliga not being competetive enough for your taste

I'm from Spain and I like BUNDESLIGA
I know its wrong but I cant stop watching it.

Help...

Persian Gulf League and Ligue 1

So what? Over 90% of teams know they will never win the league in any given league. Osasuna and Hull City don't set out to win the league either.

Here's Köln after reaching the Euro League last year youtube.com/watch?v=hmN8HfeDFak

>tfw ywn put your dick between Nadines tiddies
:'(

What kind of logic is this?

>Köln

One of the most GOAT logos of Europe.

It is literally >Schalke's year and there is nothing you can do about this

This. If you only care about the winner you don't actually like the sport

its our year