Blacks BTFO

Why are Dindus so lazy and sorry? Even Target is not safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's american culture.

>white people

Sorry the average nig is way more repulsive than that.

Dude are you serious? They were taken from their tribes and families and forced to work in foreign lands for nothing. When they finally got to work for real money they weren't treated fairly or given respect, you really need to do a better job of understanding the legacy of Jim Crow laws. If we had a society where they could actually have a roof over their heads, bread on their plate and a place to read books and enlighten themselves then things would be different.

Your post is honestly disgusting and I can't associate with you anymore.

>Tribes
But I thought they were Kangs? Are you implying otherwise?

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

Holy fuck- just look at the way they pile their shit up at the checkout.

we can post pictures until we're blue in the face, seeing that we're both americans that will probably happen really soon

Nigs were selected by slave traders. They created a powerful race of able bodied men and women.
All the american AA athletes must thank slave trade for their genes.

Agreed. It's 2016.

I don't know about bread, but they've eaten enough pig's feet and back fat to feed tribe

to be frank i've never believed that

they probably went on the boat in that condition

we?

I wondered about this, Michael Johnson is perhaps the most famous person to say it.

the issues:
>you'd have to figure the average slave came to America in ~1750
>slavery over in 1860
>only ~4-6 generations of breeding, and slave holders probably allowed their slaves to breed as much as they wanted despite their physical appearance

perhaps the greatest natural selection factor would have been the 1/3-1/2 of the slaves that died on the boats on the way over, the remainder clearly being able bodied and healthy, but that doesn't say much about muscular build.

further if you want to attribute the death of 1/3 of the weak portion of the population to being a great boon for the remaining population, you'd have to examine the holocaust where ~1/3 of the Jews were killed, particularly the poorest and weakest. You'd have to agree that Hitler made for a much stronger and more capable Jew, which I would agree with.

Nigs
>more stupid than humans
>weaker than gorillas

It's only a matter of time before Whole Foods starts accepting EBT cards.

Blame the other Africans who sold them into slavery as the vast majority were not taken but bought.

Can someone please explain how do you get THAT fat? The volumes of food you must consume, must be gigantic. And they don't even want to walk.

When i was a kid those were for the elderly and disabled.

dude stop being racist r u saying blacks cant have motorized carts?

Explain to me how the elderly and the disabled is racist. Really, I want an answer.

those fucking scooters need to be banned
people with legit conditions ride around in the vans with ramps and shit and have their own powerchair

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8.8