British support for remaining weakened in wake of murder of pro-EU politician Jo Cox

Stunning results, apparently the plebs saw through the obvious false flag:
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result

What, only the threads that demoralize you get attention? You WANT to be lied to that you're losing?

bump against the shills, dont let bullshit polls demoralize you!

bump

Then where are the contradictory polls coming from? Are all the polls just being faked at this point? It's not like there's a law against faking polls.

Would you be surprised that the polls were fake?

I like that so many argenposters support Brexit, who woulda thunk.

Emotion has a couple days to die down. Feeble minds that think with emotion instead of logic.

I'm guessing there's a sizeable expat Brit population in Argentina

I think the swings are just push polls and the like. I don't think even emotional idiots are that facile...unless that 10% are all women and teenagers

It is a sinister plot by Perfidious Argentine to weaken Britain in order to retake the Falklands.

#StrongerIN

Should i bump this?

Why would you need to ask?

Is this legit?

Of course
Your thread didn't really make me think
It didn't btfo Sup Forums
I know what he meant by this
She wasn't right, you know

Wait, I thought the latest polls show 45 vs 43 (+2 remain)

Also, is likely voter turnout favoring remain or leave? I can't imagine status quo remainers being all that invigorated about getting out to vote.

No, also wouldn't be surprised if they were done with retarded methodology

From YouGov

>implying only shitposts get rewarded with attention

T H E U K R I S E S

nigga pls

God speed Britannia

It wasn't a false flag

The remainers are naturally cucks so they got intimidated. They don't want to be shot an stabbed next.

Seriously are there that many shills trying to demoralize us or just ppl trolling sometimes I literally cant tell the difference.

They know that right wing is not a real threat. Damn, we are the right wing, do you feel like a threat for someone?