What is it with rock and pedos?

What is it with rock and pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GBJ1hBQiHT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

as soon as they saw how much little girls liked the Beatles, pedos wanted in on the action. That's the real reason the Beatles are so influential

>teenagers

Only pedo there is Watkins

Sick fuck

Don't get mad just because you're illiterate in terms of the law on what constitutes a child.

What is it with rap and pedos?

>that's the real reason the Beatles are so infuential
Scaruffi should have known better

In any western country you'd be locked up for having sex with a 14 or 13yo

Yeah no shit, that makes you a sex offender, not a pedo.

oh you're playing the semantics game. fine. Ephebo and hebe. there, I mentioned the other terms.

The law loves that game too

“And if you got a daughter older than 15, I'mma rape her/Take her on the living room floor, right there in front of you/Then ask you seriously, what you wanna do?” - DMX

"Peep over the seat, Oh shyt! It's the preacher's daughter!/And she's only 14 and a ho'/But the bytch sucks dikk like a specialized pro/She looked at me, I was surprised/But wasn't passin' up the chance of my dikk gettin' baptized" - NWA

"Backstage, underage, adolescent/How ya doin', fine, she replied/I sighed, I like to do the wild thing/Action took place/Kinda wet, don't forget" - Bell Biv DeVoe

"Ask the question, no need for guessin'/Hey baby, how old are you?/Twenty-six, twenty-one, maybe twenty-two?/I'm twenty five, she shucked and kinda neeghed/And said, "hee, hee, hee I'm only thirteen"/Thirteen!? I need a quick escape/That's statutory rape, but she was good!" - KRS One

"I'm using rubbers so they won't trace the semen/The black demon, got the little hookers screaming/Because you know I love it young, fresh and green/With no hair in between, know what I mean?" - Notorious B.I.G.

What is with rap and being a disgusting roastie whore?

>butthurt rocktards

>future prison bitch

Started with the inventors

Barter 6 and DS2 are both objectively at least 8/10s though

Not an argument.

>There's no age limit that I fuck
>But I prefer you to be 13 on up
Hi C

can women not shave between their legs you fucking retard

Oh sweetie you're barely entering the rabbit hole

You're literally a meme.

And you're obsessed.

what's with man and being pedos

t. Female pedo

Blackened Death Speed Metal?

bondage, domination, sadism and masochism

why do retards think right wing libertarians dont believe in a system of government or basic ethics, the word libertarian comes from liberty

Sounds pretty brutal, gimmie a quick rundown on some essential albums from that.

he was?

Chuck was a Gary Glitter-tier nonce, and no one cares

kek

HOLY. SHIT. IS THIS REAL?

vocaroo.com/i/s1GBJ1hBQiHT

>Thinking legality and morality are related
Pillock

in all honesty, the jimmy page girl looks like an adult

You can watch one of his sex tapes online, if you're so inclined

where's jesse lacy in that photo?

is she the girl who claimed she got raped by gucci mane of something?

maybe it was some other rapper or their manager or something, can't quite remember

The copypasta one is funnier, this feels like a shitty leddit tier humour bootleg

NIGGAS IFFY UH

>the normalisation of pedophilia isn't a leftist thing
ok