/éire/

Smug Tomoyo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13577076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the Paddy Power scenario seems doubly pathetic because it was clear he was only placing bets with the few quid he could scrounge off people at the bus stop. A junkie probably waits until they've amassed quite a bit from walking about asking people before they get their fix
Haven't had that happen I must admit, but I know aul Baldy always offers his services in town, exchanging a few quid for a custom traveller fight callout video. A mate of mine had him do one for some spanner we all know that nobody likes ages ago

>implying that's smug
Jesus, can Dubs do anything right?

>quid
>mate

Clicked the wrong one, was meant to be this one

>OP is a dub
nah think I'll wait for someone to make another thread

jaguar

>autism

It's difficult to find a truly smug Tomoyo, the emotion itself is an act of excessive pride and I don't think she's capable of such conceit.

She looks either drowsy or aroused there, not sure which.

>roorah calling anyone else autistic

Baldys the Tinker equivalent of a small stray dog. The fuckers that basically rob you of change are always overgrown looking yokes and come in groups.

She was pretty smug when teasing Li later in the show.

Roorah, did you ever finish platinuming Crash 3? I'm on the closing stages now for the gold relics.

Evening QC, hows things?

also when my father was here with me he told me he gave some female beggar an euro and she instantly ran away. probably a druggie running for her dose or something. how silly to hand out money to beggars like that

>autistic turbonormie
That's me alright
I've only ever seen travellers rob out of shops I must admit, not people in the city centre
Yeah I platinum'd Crash 1 and 3 the week it came out but Crash 2 is waiting to be finished. I turned it on last week for an evening to do the Stormy Ascent DLC but haven't gone back to it yet

>knacker comes up to me saying he needs to make a call
>asks if he can put his sims card in my phone
I brushed him off anyways but I wonder why he asked the part with the sims card. Surely there are more people that would be willing to give you their phone for a call than those willing to let you open it up.
Don't know what his logic was considering he was a bit of a fat fuck and there's no way he could outrun me if I did give him my phone.

He wasn't going to give the phone back, trust me.
t.Lived in Moate

I keep telling you animefags can't read faces.

dinner / food poll
strawpoll.me/13577076

Speaking of which, It's time to go get a kebab chip.

Do you not cook for yourself? It sounds like you eat out a lot.

i cant cook for shit. i dont eat much so its not that expensive for me to eat out. i could survive with 8€ a day easily
>2,60€ for a cheeseburger in the fast food place
>3€ for decent rice in a relatively expensive thai restaurant
im completely shameless about going to an expensive place and ordering only 1 thing. they charge 2,70€ for a fucking drink in some of those "luxury" restaurants.
maybe once i leave i make a small guide of cheap places to eat that i enjoyed in Dublin

How awful was your life in Spain that this is considered a holiday?

You go to a restaurant and just order plain rice?

Better question: How awful is his life in Spain that Dublin impresses him so? Any city I've been to in Spain was better than Dublin.

Cooking is so easy though. How can you not cook something like pasta or rice with veg and meat? It takes like 30 minutes.
Google it.

not plain rice, it had chinese stuff like egg a few veggies and that stuff that looks like dry mucus
i can fry meat or make Buitonii precooked pizza or instant noodles
but i dont want to dirty the pans and stuff
in Spain i used to be a shut in
now i go out everyday
travelling is good for a persons body and mind
besides Ireland has some of the nicest people ive ever seen
not "nice" like the backstabbing scumbags in Britain, i mean actually nice

america is strange lads

If you like travelling why don't you leave Dublin and see different parts of the country? Or better yet rent somewhere in one of those places.

Where would you recommend

>not "nice" like the backstabbing scumbags in Britain, i mean actually nice
Give it time.

>check last thread
>US guy using my underscore filename gimmick and the same words

I swear this is Juni because he was the only one autistic enough to do it.

>US guy using my underscore filename gimmick and the same words
That's not your gimmick. It's not even a gimmick. Nobody even reads them.

Umm sweetcheeks, it was my gimmick for years before I left this place in 2014.

This is a good question. At first he wanted to work so it made sense he wanted to stay in one place but his plans have fallen through so much that it doesn't even matter.

Really Spanishlad, don't waste your time here jumping from kip to kip. Go out and enjoy the country.

What this guy said. People have been doing this for over a decade. Stop being a newfag.

I recommend he move around the country and spend 2-3 days in each part like any regular tourist. Kilkenny, Tralee, Cork, Limerick, Galway, maybe Connemara, maybe go up North. It would surely be more interesting than staying in a kip and eating cheap burgers all day.
He'd probably even save money, looking at airbnb for the other cities there are entire apartments for less than €20 a night which would be a big lifestyle improvement for him.

Have any of you ever worked in McDonalds or some other fast food place?

Have any of you worked answering phones to customers in a job before

I know this question may go unanswered considering the majority of éire is anime fags but I'd like to know what experience you had in those positions. Did you enjoy it? Hate it?

I'VE BEEN TELLING HIM TO GO TO KILKENNY FOR MONTHS NOW.
He has ignored every single piece of advice this thread has given him since he's arrived and we all predicted his downfall.
Just leave him be lad.

I was going to answer your question until you moaned about anime at the end. kys

Brother worked in an insurance call center for a few months. He said he enjoyed it but he often complained about dickheads trying to scam them.

>I know this question may go unanswered considering the majority of éire is anime fags
You mean the posters with the highest rate of employment?

>moaned
You deny what I said isn't true?

>Have any of you ever worked in McDonalds or some other fast food place?
No but I know people who have. It's very hard work. You're constantly run off your feet and the pay is terrible. I'd still do it though. I like jobs that keep me stimulated like that.
I've heard working for Supermacs is literal hell though.

>Have any of you worked answering phones to customers in a job before
Yep. Although that was when I worked at the hospital so it wasn't like dealing with people at a call centre.

people posting anime in these threads usually has no relation to the actual content of their posts, and as said, most of the notable regulars who post it are in full time employment. don't be a stupid bastard in future, good lad

Most /éire/'s anime weebs are in their mid-20's and fully employed though.

What are you doing in korea, karen

okay lads you convinced me
im gonna go check out the countryside starting tomorrow if theres good weather
i already visited bray, i dont know what could possibly be better than that
whats so interesting about farms and cows anyway?

>bray
That's fucking Dublin-lite.
Go to Kilkenny for a day if you want a nice town.
If you want nature and countryside you probably want to venture further.

Supermacs probably wouldn't be too bad if you only worked during the day, provided you're fine with regular counter work type stuff. But mornings and night sound /abhorrent/.
In the mornings you'd have to clean the puke and other messes from the night before and at night you have to deal with all the drunks.

>i dont know what could possibly be better than that
What was so great about Bray?

No I mean as in the staff are all knackers, the managers treat you like dirt, and everyone hates everyone working there so it's a really heated atmosphere.

The real question is why are you using my filenames?

>100km
>2:30 - 3 hours in public transport
it better be good
anything closer to dublin?
whats so great about the many other irrelevant places in ireland is what i wonder

Quite shocked if that's the case DESU

>people recommending the spaniard gobshite places to go when he's never going to visit any of them, much like how he hasn't followed a single piece of advice given to him so far at all

For the natural beauty and scenery? If you think Bray is some great place then your standards must be very low.
Go find some tourist brochures, take the wild Atlantic way or something.

I would pretend to be you, but now you have a korean flag so I can't. How unfortunate

you should try browsing the general for more than a week before posting next time big lad

>What's so great about anywhere in Spain outside Madrid?
This is your mindset.

It's literally a 90 minute train ride, 2 hours tops. Straight from Heuston, no changes.
Drops you at the top of the town.

If you can't do that then you're a lost cause.
>anything closer to Dublin.
No you piece of shit.

No I advised him to visit the national museum of Ireland and he did

Did that, just never knew, terribly sorry I don't know the regulars on your Korean fly fishing forum lad.

>I would pretend to be you
Literally why?

No,the real question is why are you using Frogweeb's images?

>whats so interesting about farms and cows anyway?
I'm sure you've probably been told otherwise by the locals but everything outside of the wider Dublin area isn't a desolate area of bog and farmland.

Jaggy, Frogweeb, Poi, and AA are all fully employed anyway.

It was fun a couple years ago, to harass Juni. Now they are just on my computer still

Spain has a bunch of big cities
Ireland has one that looks like a very very spread out town due to height limit for buildings
Besides, Madrid was actually the most enjoyable city in my different trips through Spain and has some of the best museums in the world
>2 hours tops
depends on what part of Dublin you are in. its 45 minute bus ride to the train station in bus and then a 1:30 train ride to kilkenny according to GoogleMaps
>Atlantic way
checking it out and it looks really good, but it takes several days and is probably too expensive for my liking. If i had a travel partner I'd love to do it some day tho

Pottery.

Not for much longer

I don't recall him using that, or let alone copyrighting images.
The only person who can harass Juni is me. Then again I enjoying messing with people of Celtic descent.

>I don't recall him using that
Ever since he pointed it out way back I've noticed that if Frogweeb posts a new image that hasn't been posted here before and it isn't from Kancolle, there's a good chance you will post it again within a few days.

>depends on what part of Dublin you are in. its 45 minute bus ride to the train station in bus and then a 1:30 train ride to kilkenny according to GoogleMaps
Yeah but it probably took you that long to get to Bray too with the bus and the dart.
Honestly if you're not willing to put in a small bit of effort into travelling then you're going to get nowhere especially nice other than shit places like bray or howth.
You can travel 2 hours each way right? Is that ACTUALLY too much work for you? How did you even get on the plane?
Leave in the morning, come back in the evening.

>Ever since he pointed it out way back I've noticed that if Frogweeb posts a new image that hasn't been posted here before and it isn't from Kancolle, there's a good chance you will post it again within a few days.
That's some serious autism, user.

Being autistic and employed is truly the best combination.

I thought Bray and Greystones were pretty comfy

calm down, you said it was "2 hours tops" and i corrected you holy shit this much text you really are a dense sperglord
i guess ill go yeah, looks like a nice irrelevant town to spend the afternoon and see the church

>slaving away for money you won't spend because you can't into social

>Not spending it all on video games anyway

>not buying a €8 magnum tub everyday
>not paying €1000+ a year for electricity for your octa-core home anime server

*holidays

Been a while since Magnum last paid you.

Do Japanese garage staff members really put petrol into customers' cars? That seems incredibly bizarre.

Well what do you want to see them? And we'll recommend you a bunch more nice places that you will refuse to go to.

/eire/ would be a lot cooler if you guys posted less anime

Seems like a nice thing to do if you're already repairing the car. Seems like the expense would add up though, as long as the customer has enough to leave the area it should be fine.

I was in ballinasloe once and I pulled into a petrol place that did it for you. It was really weird. The guy tried to bargain with me too. I said 30, and he said 40. I had to say no because the tank was half full already. Then I just paid him there.

To answer your question. Yeah I think they do that in Japan and a lot of places. I know there's one state in US where it's illegal to pump your own petrol or something.

well i saw a few pics of kilkenny and the church seems nice, what other things are there to see?
its also generally better looking than dublin
barely a city tho, my hometown in spain is around the same population

She's stoned constantly, nothing rubs her the wrong way and look at her eyes

Funny thing that Marina is the hoor who was always shilling for ice cream instead of patrician cake

Look at the size of that zipper.

Most petrol stations will do it for you if you ask. My mam didn't start pumping her own petrol until her mid-30's.

Do they expect a tip for it in the US too?

It's her naturally sunny disposition

Would you rather work in a utter shit job or have no job at all /éire/

I recently had to get let go since the company of was working for was closing its warehouses but I recently got a offer for a shit job. Should I go for it or just go on the dole and live the NEET life till the cows come home?

>Would you rather work in a utter shit job or have no job at all /éire/
Depends how shitty the job was and how badly I needed the money.

I wouldn't go on the dole under any circumstances.

Well, When you get off the train just walk down the town, and the walk across the bridge and see the castle walls along the river, you can walk up to the castle and go for a walk in the massive park there, or get a tour of the inside of the castle, or you can go an art museum which is usually free entry for that.
If you don't want that you can head up the mainstreet towards canices tower which you can climb, which is scary but fun.

It's just a really pretty town, with lots of small things to see and do along the streets, you can just roam about the historical allyways if you want. It's all very pretty and it has nice food places.

The dole , would rather live the NEET life than be seen working for minimum wage like some savage

Sorry for the late reply.
I'm fine thanks, are 'bout you(if you're still around)?

Sexy older Akarin reporting.