The King of BEING A PRETTY GOOD ALBUM

The King of BEING A PRETTY GOOD ALBUM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcLE1v4Msns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, sorry. Way too underwhelming.

Terrible track arrangement. If they had included The Daily Mail/Staircase and Supercollider/The Butcher, and rearranged the track list it might have been okay.

yea rly good cd i love it a lot

better than a moonshaped snore, king of limbs is a pleb filter

Don't get me wrong, the tracks are good but it's a shite album.

where's part 2??

.......Yeah

agreed, still love it

>radiohead
>positive adjectives
my sides

^
imagine not being able to understand radiohead of all bands lmao

Definition of a pleb filter. no wonder most anons and fantanons don't like it, it's their most compositionally complex, and features polyrythms, syncopated drums, samples of their own music, and other (somewhat) patrician techniques. Their best album, and i wrote 3000+ essay analyzing kid a's music compositionally and lyrically just for Some perspective .

I've never listened to it but the cover makes me expect eerie ambient shit. Knowing radiohead, I wouldn't get anything like that, and I feel like the fictional version of TKoL that exists in my expectations is better.

>^

Do yourself a favor and just listen to the Live from the basement version. Better mixing, production, and all around energy

what a pointless post lol

I like Feral.

Gotta add the ethos bump. You should lead with that user

Little By Little is goat

i will make this album just for you

What does it matter if an album has a million polyrhythms or odd time signatures if the end result isn't really pleasing for the ears? Sure, if they can pull all that out they're obviously pretty smart, but where is the musicality? Its like listening to math homework. I'm not saying that TKOL is the worst offender on this, but this is my opinion on 'smart' music anyways. Complicated techniques should be used to make the song better sounding, not more 'intellectual' or something like that imo

beautiful irony

>this is my opinion on 'smart' music anyways
and a clueless one at that lol

Why did they record such shit arrangements of these tracks when live versions of them are so much better

but imagine thinking they have ever made anything artistically credible

Why?

being this much of a contrarian faggot "RADIOHEAD SUCKZ BCUZ THEY R POPULAR, THEY NEVER RELEASED ANYFING GOODING".

The thing is The king of limbs is accessible and sounds pleasing to the (or At least my) ears. the polyrhythms and strange little things just add the spice and the it being so fucking great quality to it.

Definitely, and that's what I mean, if they are used well, it ends up being really interesting. I love how Bloom sounds for example, how it slowly builds up with very repetitive sounds. I like it alot

My favorite Radiohead, but the vocals on most of the tracks are tiresome.

This so much, they should have released that as an album

youtube.com/watch?v=CcLE1v4Msns