>another snake to boston edition!!!

>kyrie irving traded to boston
>IT4, clam chowder, zizic, and brooklyn unprotected '18 pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX4ItWhyNuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for my celties

RBL we out here

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THE CELTICS THINKING?

CAVS NOW GOT A LEBRON BACK UP WHOS
CAVS GOT A PLAYMAKER WHO'S JUST AS GOOD AS KYRIE (SOON TO SEE IF BETTER)
THEY GOT SOME YOUNG TLAENT

AND

A PICK

ITS LIKE THEY DONT WANT TO WIN

WL get in here

fpbp

nb/a/4lyfe

3rd for Kyrie will win MVP in Boston

Dumb trade.

>only insult people on /nba/ can come up with when attacking a player or team is >Hurr bad at defense when defense doesn't matter and it's all about point differential

You guys are so unoriginal it hurts.

I know that like IT couldn't play defense or whatever, but he was freakin' awesome man, definitely gonna miss him.

>people itt unironically think Isaiah wasn't a product of being the only offensive option in Boston
>they also believe that Kyrie won't see the same skyrocket in production

Sad

i just came here to say fuck gowiz

Weebs like talking about a sport they've never played. I take anything I read on this board with a grain of salt

Soon

Please stop being so vile and disgusting to each other.

Joke's on you, I'm tall and hung around with black kids in high school so by proxy I am a Basketball American.

Why so much for Irving?

>just bet $1000 on which team gets the first pick in next year's draft

I am white and I was a minority in my high school, so I'm allowed to discuss basketball too

I'mma suck ya moms dick and never call her again nigga

lebron
is
never
going
out
west
you
fucking
retard

>younger
>taller
>faster
>stronger
>better all around game
>not a midget

exactly

Please let it be the Knicks and they don't fuck it up so I don't have to kill myself.

Thank God my Suns didn't fall for the Kyrie 2-year meme

Kyrie is going to prove what anyone with a brain already knows, he's can't carry shit

Billy King is still making team not named the Nets better

But did you play? That's the question

season hasnt started yet and my warries already won

yeah, outscore the Warriors. that's the ticket.

I'm 5'7 287lbs and dominate the paint when I play pickup basketball at the park. I bring my own whistle to call fouls because they try to stop me by throwing elbows. Get on my level, bitch.

You're telling me the Celtics couldn't have made that same trade for a star big man? Kyrie is definitely an upgrade over Thomas but Thomas was fine as the PG. The Celtics still have a glaring hole at center.

How dare you make this post

Irving is not that much better than Thomas where you have to give up Crowder, zizc and a potiental top 5 pick

Im still not sure who won this trade. If Isaiah can keep up his production then maybe the Cavs win. But Kyrie and Hayward together seems pretty legit to me.

Y'all bitches got swindled

I tried to dunk once. It didn't end well.

>complaining about weebs
>on Sup Forums

This

And so you need the best scorers in the league, adding IT who just went #2 in ppg is the best option available.

Extreme lack of deer fear in this thread

I need an objective, final answer

Who won the Cavs-Celtics trade?

So literally a bowling ball. All anyone has to do is put an arm up and you're fucked. Although I know you're just a shit posting weeb like the rest of this board

nobody won the trade because nobody has played yet

shut the fuck up baboons

The Cavs, Lebron will leave next year and they'll have a top 3 pick plus whatever they get from his sign and trade, meanwhile Boston is going to have to throw a shit ton of money at Kyrie to get him to stay and we've seen every year he's been in a league that he can't carry shit.

I feel you on that one. White men can't jump

>not recognizing clips4lyfeposting
>incorrect use of literal

Stupid dumb tripfag scum!

>2018-2019 Lakers

PG: Lonzo Ball
SG: KCP
SF: Paul George
PF: LeBron James
C: Brook Lopez

Brandon Ingram will the ultimate 6th man who essentially gets to learn how to play SF from two greats in PG13 and LBJ. He'll get as many minutes as the rest of the starting rotation.

Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle will be traded in order to get rid of Deng's contract. Our bench will include: Larry Nance Jr, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Zubac, Thomas Bryant and Tyler Ennis.

Not a championship it's first year, but will definitely be in the mix.

naw, IT is done, jae is nothing more than a role player, ante may never be any good. That nets pick hasn't been chosen yet, so that's still up in air. desu the nets pick is the best get.

spotted the redditor hahaha

did you just come here because of the kyrie trade?

Over six gorillion hours in MSpaint.

Sorry I don't usually pay attention to shitposts. My knowledge lacks in that department

>cavs franchise player within 2 years is a manlet

Been here since 08, champ. Not like that's anything to brag about.

Luka Doncic is 6' 7''

Sup Forums didnt exist in 08

>tfw jammed it into the rim and fell on my back mewling like a mentally retarded bobcat as the entire cheerleading squad looked on

It was then that I knew I needed to take my talents to Shitpost Beach.

CASH WENT FUCKING NUCLEAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LEBRON DICK RIDERS LITERALLY SEETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=EX4ItWhyNuU

Kyrie's about to find out the life's a whole fucking lot harder when you don't have a 6'8" Point Guard covering up your ISO happy playstyle who also demands the other team's best defender and leaves the lanes wide open

Lord knows Al Horford isn't doing it

What do you mean "Us people"?

>Sup Forums intelligence in a nutshell

>Manlet who is arguably the worst defender in the league unironically
>One of your 5 small forwards who got btfo by devin booker
>Bums
>1st round pick

Cavs gonna enjoy renting that manlet for a year then losing lehomo again lol

exposed

>IT4/Drose/Calderon
>Smith/Korver
>Lebron/Chowder/Green
>Klove/Zizic
>TT/Frye

vs

hayward
irving
horford

LOL, celtics literally destroyed themselves in 2 moves.

Good job outing yourself as a redditor

Delete this, I'm very sensitive about my celties

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LEL

Lmao i've grown up with this website and you NEET's never seize to amaze me. Your common sense is so non-existent it's actually sad and frightening

I like Cash but he's a bandwagoner. This is gold tho lmao

>Celticucks all last season and offseason hailing IT as the second coming of Iverson
>now that he's traded he's suddenly a washed up manlet whos going nowhere

Is there a more repulsive fanbase?

u gonna cwy wittle wedditor?

Guess what else celtics fans, when Lebron ahs a good season with IT4, then he's going to get boogie on board. Just imagein

it4
smith
lebron
klove
cousin

>Shitland fans think this is an impressive lineup

>i'm literally shaking

lel say it don't spray it my man

>Peddlestool

>being a fan of just 1 player because he's good
>not being a fan of the actual team

I hate fickle fans like this. He's a legit bandwagon retard. My favorite player is WestGOAT but I literally don't give a rats ass about OKC because they aren't the team I grew up watching.

Over how doomed we are if people like you are the future? Fuck yeah i'm gonna cry. We're screwed. Mo'fucka's can't even function without throwing a meme in there. Scary future

Based.

>le show up in 50% of games man

Will IT come off the bench?

Skip to 4:38 to see this nigga get possessed

Shaking with laughter. You guys are so pathetic I genuinely feel sorry for all of you

if patty mills can make 8 figures a year whats stopping you?

just imagine you're getting whooped by IT4, then you have to deal with a CLEVELAND Drose.

scary. it's good to finally be able to root for it4 again, he was a celtic and b tradition i couldnt, but now i can, and it's even better because i hate kyrie's snake ass, and i hate him even more now that he's a dirty degenerate celtic.

>a midget/glass knees/old spaniard
>literally who/3 and shit
>lebitch/braid nigga/'12 says hi
>soft cunt/yuroshit
>kardashian filt/literally who again
the cavs are honestly fucked

>Over how doomed we are if people like you are the future? Fuck yeah i'm gonna cry. We're screwed. Mo'fucka's can't even function without throwing a meme in there

long term I feel the Celtics' since it looks like Lebron is leaving the Cavs after this year and the 2018 Nets' pick is unprotected

Wow, a real redditor. Hi, can I touch you?

>Shaking with laughter. You guys are so pathetic I genuinely feel sorry for all of you

do the cavs get meme rights on IT4's contract?

HUSTLED

>celtcuck here
IT has always been shit, he's literally too small to be a cornerstone

SEETHING

Crippling depression and social anxiety.

Thanks to IT and Jae

Welcome Kyrie Irving let's that chip

>Over how doomed we are if people like you are the future? Fuck yeah i'm gonna cry. We're screwed. Mo'fucka's can't even function without throwing a meme in there
>Shaking with laughter. You guys are so pathetic I genuinely feel sorry for all of you

>another snake to boston edition!!!

brb killing myself

That celtics team is ass