>an entire nation kicked out of and banned from stormfront

based albos

This

Lemme guess
>WE IZ H'WHITE
>WE NO ISLAMIC
>MUH EURO HERITAGE
>REEEEEEEEE

That's pretty funny, but I would have gone my whole life never knowing it because I'm not an edgy literal stormfag. If you are one, please kill yourself.

bump from all the faggotry in this board

Curious what would happen if you start shitposting there
Would they accept you or get triggerd

Pashtuns are child raping subhumans. Punjabs are poo in looing subhumans. Pakistan = 100% degenerate

>leaf "opinions

Really? What for?

>Stormfront
>in 2017

it's pretty much reduced to Sup Forums's ideas about "open whiteness" and "civic nationalism"

>"open whiteness"
I haven't heard about this before. What is it?

Not being Islamic is at least somewhat redeeming. Maybe someday your country can drag itself out of the 12th century

I love it when Indo-Europeans turn on each other and even better, us Mongol Finns larping as Aryans are invited to take part in the high level discourse about our Aryan race over at SF.

Nothing of value was lost

Albanians in stormfront were known to butt heads with Serbian and Greek members so this lead to the banning.

>>WE NO ISLAMIC
This is the best one.
>W-WE ARE ATHEIST!

They are more atheist than Serbs though, in my experience.

t. unbiased observer

edgy

They are a Muslim nation. Period.

being an unironic member of stormfront is way edgier

Kek just googled that shit lads

>Considering that Albanian people are not white (they are Asians from the Caucasus mountains by racial and geographical origin), should members that present themselves as Albanians by their username, by their posts or simply be located in Albania be banned and forbidden from joining the StormFront Forum ?

>Please vote and give your written opinion on this issue.

>My answer: Yes

Final tally
Yes:296
No:98

The saddest thing is that the Islamic cancer is more prevalent here in London than in šipteria or bih.

Racial and geographically it's been proven Albanians are pure balkanites. The error though is thinking balkanites were ever white.

Apparently not so much that it would make you want to move back to Lithuania

London is a big place though. You needn't live amongst the worst of it.

I feel sorry for you user, you live in a third world country.

Yeah but at least it's not canada, not even memeing

hi

What's stormfront?

Wtf its a much white genocide page?
Wtf were Albanians doing there?
Glad they were banned, they were probably from f*j* j*n* *sht* **r*p*

Yeah, it's a muslim country brate, but we respect our fellow catholic and orthodox brothers. That's why most, even muslims like me, say that nahh we Albanians are an atheistic country. Out of respect to the x% of christians/atheists, be it 30% or 3%...

We aren't as retarded as you slavs to mangle our fellow brothers, just because they believe in a different god. But anyways, have fun with butchering your fellow catholic/muslim (croats/bosnians) brothers kek

t. diaspora shiptar

>tfw catholic albo
my genes are safe

Communism works wonders on muslims

>that post
>that flag
I'm alone here aren't I