Where were you in 2001?

Where were you in 2001?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrNVTOXE7IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same place I am now

First year of high school.

First year I started to truly hate school.

>being on Sup Forums past 25

Fucking loser

In my dad's testicles

I was at home sleeping because I was kicked out of middle school. I watched the towers fall from the comfort of my bed.

painting and playing with lego's

UNDERAGE

In grade 12

Elementary school

>being such a faggot

playing dark age of camelot and not knowing jack shit about anything except basking and soaking in the middle ages and exploring my ancestral svealand.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a mature-age board

If you weren't born before 1990 you don't know SHIT about politics and current affairs

cuck

trying to warn of 9/11 but nobody would listen

>Fucking loser

You're not wrong there chief

Enjoy being a complete failure

>Reminder that Sup Forums is a mature-age board
NO board on Sup Forums is a mature-age board, if you are over 25 and still come here, you have failed miserably

no lol, we all be gangsters up in here nd sheeeit

You have produced a solid and logical argument as the the causatuion beween posting on Sup Forums over the age of 25 and having failed miserably. I have truly seen the error of my ways

Here, have a meme from 2003 as your reward

Holy shit, legolas looks like the choloest fucking spic ever right there.

In diapers. College was a hell of a time.

In the Norfolk Naval Air Station Brig
I had been demoted to E-1, all pay docked, confined to the brig for 13 months and then a dishonorable discharge
Marines made you stand up in your accommodations (cell) , when not eating 30 minutes total per day, (bread and water for 15 days out of every 30), sleeping, 8 hours, cleaning, 1 hour, standing at attention for a fucking year
I beat up a 1st class PO for coming on to me and asking me to suck his dick, I broke his nose and jaw, knocked out a lot of teeth and ruptured a testicle and his right eardrum
Fucking faggot
Mostly low wage laborer jobs since, no one wants to hire a DD veteran

>We're going to grow up and get successful jobs in politics and shit.

Summerfags on Sup Forums

Midgard master race

trying to find an IBM 5100

Some of the English are surprisingly swarthy after being in the sun too long. Probably from Romans genetics long ago.

That information is classified.

I was 6/7. So probably playing with toys.

LotR came out during Christmas break of my first year in college. I was 18. And I was scared to death I was going to get drafted and have to fight sandniggers.

it's called being and oldfag.

jesus christ canada, get your shit together.

I was a piece of shit senior in high school.

Still in grade school

full of hope and care for other people

In my moms womb.
>inb4 underage b&

Arwen being in this pic triggers me so hard.

Should only be the fellowship, and MAYBE Jackson.

>it's called being and oldfag.

And being an oldfag is synonymous with being a failure

This isn't something to be proud of

It has nothing to do with growing up and being successful, it has everything to do with being a full grown adult on a message board designed far teenagers and young adults.

My dads pure English and completely fucking brown. Like Russel Brand or Peter Gallagher but even a bit browner/tanner.

I used to think this way. You'll still be here when you're thirty. Trust me.

I agree, Elrond did more for them all than she ever did

Young fags like you amuse me. Talk shit to anyone over 30 on Sup Forums because in your mind when you're 30 you'll be on your yacht with your 5 girlfriends sailing the Caribbean.

Here's the Professor from Sliders dropping kosher red pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrNVTOXE7IU

I was 5

on this particular date at this particular time I was most likely asleep 5 meters away from where i'm currently sat.

Diapers. I was like 3.