He was supposed to be the next big thing

He was supposed to be the next big thing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJtI1-W4je8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah but he tortured a pregnant woman so

his music is so fucking good tho, albeit most of his stuff feels uncomplete but full of potential.
hes a genius. a fucking monster, but a genius.

... but only grew to 5'2

>his music is so fucking good tho
wasn't it really bad ?

He is a big thing now. He has had cosigns from major artists like Kendrick, Cole, Joey, Ferg. His music is different from the cookie cutter trap that was so dominant until now. So I'd say he's doing pretty well. I'm predicting his next album will sell close to or more than 100k first week

>wasn't it really bad ?
correct

I don't think it's all over, a lot od good music was made in prison. Regardless he still has to live with the consequences of his actions.

His LP kinda is meh, he went very soft for it, a couple of songs on the LP are realy good. (justine flores, everyone dies in their dream).
where he shines his on some of the rrappiest track (look at me!, I am, RIOT!) he absolutely kills it on those tracks and shows so much potential to be a great one, hes very versatile with influences coming from all sides.

Thing is hes caught in so much bs and drama and self pity that i feel like he never realy finished his track and half of them sounds like hes stop halfway trought and released uncompleted songs.

But then he ended up being shitty

He's too dramatic and whiny for me desu. Takes himself way too seriously

The hero we needed. The white wizard of the trap game.

sippin tea in yo hood is great

>it's Bones but an insincere dick that beats on pregnant girls and acts like a faggot, gets knocked out at his own shows
Gross.

I'M LIKE BITCH WHO IS YOUR MANS

AY

lmao

this. it's obvious XXX is just a tortured genius with a rough upbrining

I PUT BRICKS ON A BITCH 30 XANS OFF HER TITS I PUT MOLLY ON A BITCH I PUT MOLLY ON A BITCH
youtube.com/watch?v=AJtI1-W4je8

if he kept with the style that made him popular rather than trying to be lil peep, he might still be relevant

as soon as a soundcloud rappers exhibits an ounce of skill, people are so soon to jump on a bandwagon of "ToRtUrEd GeNiUs"
there are hundreds of better producers.
there are hundreds of better rappers.
and there are millions of better people.

it's cute how he tries to be edgy and hard but let's not forget the following:
>got knocked out at his own show
>beat a pregnant girl for interrupting him while he was playing minecraft
>has released a "let's play" video on youtube
>prefaced his commercial debut with a spoken word piece where it sounds like he's on the verge of tears

>XXXtentacion is like, SO problematic

So what? There are probably thousands od poor children in africa that play better football than messi or run faster than usain bolt, what kind of retarded argument is this. Should we not enjoy it just because there is better stuff

His only decent song is that "I don't wanna do this anymore" track. It's hipster to claim you like his garbage so you can be different cause you know most people will call it like it is; trash. Some of the beats are nice and I've heard some good trap remixes too (Garette's Revenge) but the whole "wow the songs are so short... so much potential" is just a meme. He fucking sucks.

I put a hole in your parents, aye

Kek

>he doesnt have any form of logical rebuttal so he resorts to muh numale

Lol