Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1546570
youtube.com/watch?v=WZD9ewiqdBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_missing_episodes#Animated_episodes
bigfinish.com/releases/v/forever-fallen-1589
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Foon!

How does this follow-up change anything? You're still advocating treating women as objects.

Saw this autist on Gallifrey Base, in the part of the site devoted to cosplaying.
He reminds me of someone, but who ?

I've never seen Voyage, but like Foon just based on the name.

Well, although I disagree with Cloister's opinion on how to attract women, I think he's made clear that he doesn't treat Belle that way, and he doesn't see her as an object.

if you're going to post a picture of yourself cosplaying, why cut off everything below the shoulders?

Poppycock. You just are inferring as such. The only thing I endorsed was treating them the same way you treat anyone else. Furthermore it was just an observation. I know this is television and film, but you need not be projector.

You should. It's batshit insane. Great while drinking.

As your friend, Cloister, I actually didn't get that from what you were saying at first. But, if I understand, you're saying "Don't put women on a pedestal. Woman don't like lapdogs."

>You just are inferring as such
What does the sentence "IME the more like objects you treat them the better off you are" mean to you?

Can we please stop fucking talking about what a middle aged man may or may not think of how to attract women

Correction: cytu dot be slash R slash WHO

Like a subreddit

Communication/fleshing out an idea isn't my strong point. I'm not sure as though that was the point I was trying to make there, but I'd agree with the sentiment that women don't like lap dogs.
That I've experienced and witnessed this happen several times? As I've said half a dozen times before.
Now, do you have anything else to add aside from debating semantics and verbiage? Or would you like to continue to beat this dead horse with me on another board/location?

I get that you're offended, but why the fuck should we care?

>Now, do you have anything else to add aside from debating semantics and verbiage?
I'm not the one doing that. I'm just stating the fact that you advocated treating women as objects. You're the one playing mental gymnastics to try and somehow prove that wrong.

Debbie Reynolds is fucking dead

Enough. Let's talk about Who.

Who here has read the Who comics?

which line?

user, I'm sorry if what I said bothered you. I've explained myself several times. I'm sorry I've failed to make my meaning clear to you. I absolutely do not think you should treat women as objects (unless you're asked nicely) or any other gender for that matter. I believe women are the superior sex in every way imaginable aside from two things. Physical strength, and writing one's name in the snow.

So, if I may ask, what were you saying? I'm a little confused. (I'm on your side Cloister. But now I'm a little unsure.)

Titan.

I've read every 10th Doctor one up to present. I've still got to read year two of 11th and 12th. I also read the first set of 9th Doctor ones.
I haven't read the 3rd Doctor line but I started the 4th Doctor's and always meant to finish it once the story arc was complete.
They're pretty all right. They capture the characters and the feelings of the eras well.

I own 2, but have never read them desu. They just sit there with the rest of my /who/ stuff. Titan btw. I got the first 12 issue.
What's got you stumped Immigrant? That was an apology for hurting user's feelings or rustling his/her/zhir jimmies.

cytu DOT be/r/WHO

We'll be starting Destiny of the Daleks in about 20 minutes. Movellans galore!

Actually can't find it on Dailymotion so that's a no-go.

anyone home?

Yep.

What should we discuss while /who/ sleeps after a long day of shitposting

Have we had
yet?

Fifth Doctor. Who would you like to see him paired with?

I wished Richard Mace had stayed on as a companion.

Five a SHIT
A
SHIT

Rev up those Sylvs when it gets close.

5 is good and comfy. Furthermore, your waifu is shit.

I don't have waifus I have husbandos

Danny Pink husbando user, is that you?

please do not sexualise the samderson

No, but for a negro he is pretty hot ngl

He's not full negro though is he? I thought he was half caste.

RIP in peace some old lady I hadn't heard of until yesterday

she was the grandma in halloween town you uncultured shitface

Never heard of it.

There's nothing Sup Forums about it you daft cunt. Please take your easily triggered ass back to tumblr.

>>>/reddit/

I watched the animated Power of the Daleks today

What a piece of shit that was.. They stood around talking the entire fucking time. Not to mention that faggot Lesterson. What the fuck did he think was going to happen by "powering up" the Daleks? Fucking idiot. The Second Doctor come off as such a douche in the story and had ZERO personality besides playing his gay little musical instrument.

Okay.

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1546570

Disgusting opinions. Who will educate these fuckwits?

Off you go then. Have fun.

I don't have an account I just lurk there.

Okay.

i can feel the passive agression just OOZING out of these posts

Okay.

Okay.

That's nice, user.

Bored, kiddos?

Not particularly. You?

Just watched The Golden Voyage of Sinbad, fantastic movie. I can't believe I never heard of it except as the movie that got Tom Baker cast as the Doctor for his performance as the evil sorcerer, Koura. Well, kind of evil. Sinbad actually fucks with him first and the only evil thing he does that the "good guys" don't do is use "dark magic" which is bad because... well, it's dark. An user a few threads ago said that Tom Baker plays every role the same but based on this movie that isn't true at all. In fact, believe it or not I didn't even recognize Baker immediately. But I can see why Letts was impressed, it's a very good performance.

Also
>the characters are explicitly muslim and constantly say things like "Praise Allah"
You just know if this was made today it would be "controversial." Or they would just cut those bits from the script.

I love those old mythological movies with their stop motion monsters. I haven't seen this one in years so I can't provide much of a discussion about it. It was probably my first introduction to Tom or it could have been The Vault Of Horror.

Does anyone happens to know how to fix this thing?
My laptop's screen is glitched
I don't know how or why it doesn't have any cracks
Has it happened to you?

>Has it happened to you?
Yes it has, lmao. I didn't drop it either. It just suddenly went like that months ago, except much worse. No idea how to fix it, I have to use an external monitor with my laptop now.

I'm sure there's a technical board or something where you'd have better luck

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I'd be devastated if it happened to me. Good luck.

>I love those old mythological movies with their stop motion monsters
Me too. One of the first movies I remember watching is one like that where a girl gets a doll for a present and it turns into a giant, stop motion monster. Or something like that.

Carrie Fisher's mother, starred in lots of big movies back in the 50s/60s.

Died next day after her daughter died. Probly heartbreak and shock.

Okay.

No idea but nice wallpaper. Try .

The huge bronze statue in I think it was Jason and The Argonauts used to scare the bejaysus out of me.

I'm starting season 3 with Hartnell and these reconstructions are killing me. Like I could take it the past 2 seasons because there were only a few missing episodes, but looking at what I'm up against for Doctors 1&2 is daunting as fuck.

Finishing up Galaxy 4 now

I'm guessing they're telesnap recons?

Take them slow. Who do you think you are, Serial Slayer?

Yeah this one is. When I can find an animated one I do that

you are about to enter a very special era........... prepare yourself

That sounds ominous

The best advice I can offer is to think of them as an audio play with pictures. Also don't overdo it. If you get bored, stop for a while and watch something else.

I feel you, user. But stick with it, there are a lot of good missing stories. At least you now have the new Power of the Daleks animation to make the longest stretch of recons more bearable.

Hola gato.

hola, mi amigo. baloncesto

I'm surprised at the lack of Doctor Who musicals out there. You'd think at some point someone would have just done a straight-up, full length rock opera.

Well doing Mission to the Unknown now. Luckily there's an animation of that one.

Is there an ideal reconstruction of The Myth Makers?

I haven't followed Who since 10s first season, but I was at my grandparents on Christmas and was watching the holiday special and they showed a commercial for the animated episode and I thought it looked pretty cool. is this a thing for the missing episodes now?

It has been on and off for a few years now. Power of the Daleks is the first one they're making a big deal out of. It even got a (severely) limited theatrical release in some places.
Hopefully it does well, so they'll start doing them more frequently and with maybe a LITTLE more budget.

Well this is inspired by The Tenth Planet
youtube.com/watch?v=WZD9ewiqdBQ

Yeah

Are a lot of the missing episodes done this way now? Honestly, still shots with audio is whats kept me from trying to watch all of Who.

forgive me for sounding rude but have you actually tried to watch a recon? i found them a lot better than i was expecting.

No, but I guess my interest was never that high at the time. My Who fandom peaked with 4th on PBS, tried getting back into it with the new Doctors, and now that I'm married and a father and don't care about life anymore, thinking of binge watching fro the beginning.

Are marriage and having a child a drag?

Watch with your wife and kid. Force them to get into it

Yeah, and you could write a blog about it called "Adventures with the Wife in Space."

Anyway, to answer your question here , outside of Power of the Daleks only a few stories have had animated reconstructions. All of those stories were at least half-existing but the missing parts were filled in with animation. Power is the first fully missing story to be animated and hopefully it won't be the last. Stay tuned!

oh i loved that blog. that is until sue gave the massacre a 2 out of 10. blasphemy

I was triggered by a lot of her Hartnell era scores but I completely agreed with her on that one.

it is a gripping political drama and certified kino

It's a boring as fuck political drama and certified bollocks except for one scene near the end.

the massacre was the first recon i watched and i thought it was captivating. its very atmospheric even without seeing the amazing set/costume design that has sadly been lost to time

Good for you I guess, but it's one of my least favorite Hartnell stories.

Anybody have that picture showing the ratings for all of NuWho?

those are some nice numbers user

don't mind me, just getting ready

I will sexualize him all I want.

Big Finish are offering a Short Trip story for free in memory of Paul Spragg.

Pick it up if you want it: bigfinish.com/releases/v/forever-fallen-1589

what's it going to be?

thanks user