>ooga booga you dun try kill me
>ooga booga no i aint
>ooga booga yes you is
*shots fired*

Who fucking cares?

pac

b

Tupakku

obviously biggie, 2pac made him famous, took him under his wing and is the only reason biggy was known.

Pac went to jail right around when biggie started reaping the rewards of pacs hard work and instead of saying thanks or even visiting the guy who made him in jail during that time the fat fuck just ignored and disregarded him and ate up the money pac made him. Pac definitely has reason to be mad

>things that never happened

Kill yourselves.

2cuc

this. Biggie didnt say shit about who shot me. He was playing it fuckboi safe like the faggot nerd poser he is. He couldnt play that gangster shit to save his life irl. Pac was a real black leader but he wasn't afraid to be a fucking thug for his niggas, like when he shot that cop.

2pac was an actor but his gangster character got a little out of hand

NOTORIOUS C.U.C.K

Biggie made a better album so who cares. Biggie wins.

Both of them and the world is better off with both of them in a grave

>me against the world, makaveli

nope

k

Neither one is Ready to Die. So still incorrect.

Yeah, they’re both better than Ready to Die.

k

ready to die is garbage, so behave yourself, sweetie (:

biggie really should not have dissed pac after he died on "Long Kiss Goodnight" and "You're Nobody Till Somebody Kills You". he also should not have went to los angeles so soon after 2pac's death to promote his album. he died because of his own hubris

>that story where e40's goons had him at gunpoint and he had to beg for his life over the phone

biggie was such a stupid motherfucker and had it coming desu

this is coming from a guy who's favorite album is Life After Death

>samefag

K

Bump some Biggie tomorrow at recess and you'll see even some of the big kids will think you're cool.

2pac was taking shots at everybody so probably him.

Why, cause he shared his honest opinion? I give your album a zero, your response is to try and kill me. That's REAL swell.

>walk into mafia headquarters
>EYY A BADA BING DIS A PIZA IS DE GHEY
>aaauUAUUAUGH IT WAS JUSTEH MY PINION WHY YOU PUT DE PEPERONIS ALL OVER ME

His honest opinion was clearly not "E-40 is a 0/10 rapper" because that's just absurd, especially since he went back on it later. Maybe some annoying nigga he knew kept playing the same E-40 song over and over.