youtu.be/LBBrSSyp7_M
Me

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS, FAGS, JEWS AND DENMARK

>>Joyce
>>anything BUT Dubliners

you already posted this
we saw it

*memes*

Reminder that in a world of completely arbitrary occurrences, women are the shining beacon of meaning
You literally cannot justify it any other way

I feel better about my life now

Delet this

average texan

Why did North America fall for the circumcism meme?

Average /cum/ poster

big dumb idiot

(you)

My manhood is intact senpai

Why do spics like Mikey mouse so much?

I am officially out of the closet

>wing-mum
Bless her heart.

Wanna fap but I'm too lazy
Wish I had a gf to do this for me

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful: my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look at what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

So that's what wealth makes with people.

Why don't guys like this hire a hooker? Seriously, what the fuck do they have to lose? Their dignity? Risk of disease? hahaha

That'd be good if it wasn't made with such low-quality ingredients.

This makes me hard

already got offered my job back after my suspension is over

Reminder that if you are over the age of 19 and have not read A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man you have missed a fundamental part of your young-adulthood, no wonder you're so miserable!

Bugs Bunny > Mickey Mouse

he wants love

Americans smell

They're too expensive

I think I'll survive

Does anyone ITT live like this? Like live in their basement?

Sometimes I think that most of you are normie chads but then sometimes someone posts that they're a pathetic loser.

Fuck that shit, if you're a virgin at 30 go fuck a hooker
Some are pretty cheap I hear

I'm pretty much a toned down version of this guy
This is why boys need a father figure and not a mom who babies them their whole life

donald > daffy

I have a basement apartment. Otherwise social and neurotypical. Just no gf

H-Huh? You say you've never seen a vagina before? And how old are you? Pfffffffft, user, time to fix that! Close your eyes for a second, aaaaaand ;

H-HERE!

HAHAHAAAHAAH
J-Jeez, user, You should've seen the look on Your face! It's just m-muscles with a hole in it, user. Does it really excite You THAT much? Of course it does, what a stupid question, that r-raging erection in your pants answers everything. Might aswell let you lick it, heck! P-Put Your whole tongue in there! Just be gentle, user. Heck, even touch my boobs, squirt them,do what you want with them, user. Jeezus fucking Christ i'm so wet. I'm like a fucking sieve. Would You mind if you plugged your penis in t-there? I-I'm sorry if this is too much for you, after all, this is the first time You've seen a vagina in your life! Besides when you got out of your mother's. After this can you put your cock in my mouth? I want to lick every single d-drop cum remaining. Give me your pleasure, user. I want every drip of your cum inside my mouth! I want to have your babies, user. Heck i can even give You anal, everything for my lovely user~ Just don't let anyone see Us or We're both in trouble~

So now that we finished THAT, what do You plan on doing to me user, I'm all yours, just don't forget to be gentle. For some odd reason my tits are hard, would You like to suck on them, user?~
I really didn't know how perverted I was, user. It feels w-wonderful to be penetrated by such a r-rockhard cock, I wish We c-could do this forever, I really feel like there's something b-b-b-between us, I'll do anything for my beautiful user. I'll server his cock for the rest of his life, I always wanted your cock, user, I was stalking you, Waiting until this day, when You penetrated my vagina, It feels so good, I can't stop, I require more cum, Will You please my desires, A-user?~

Been thinking about this a lot

>Like live in their basement?
I live upstairs actually, but yeah

wrong. daffy is best duck

All the ones here are pretty fat and gross but the ones ive called are all about $300/hr
Price of pussy is too damn high

I'm in the middle. I have had sex and I have friends and go out sometimes, but I still live at home despite having a job and paying for my own things.

At least he can talk to girls

>tfw no wing mom

can you get a half hour for $150? that might be worth it

Jesus christ mate at least have some dignity

>$300hr
That's insane WTF america? Pretty sure every woman would be a hooker if that was the case

Whats wrong with that?

I have an American flatmate...he has a very interesting sign on his door....

"This door has no lock - so please knock or you might see a cock"

xD

daffy drumpf for president 2020

fat bugs bunny>everyone else

you have no idea who you're talking to

>at least have some dignity
Um, sweetie, we're posing on an anonymous anime imageboard, in a general named /cum/

yeah but the downsize is that you have to get involved with weird people (mafia, killers, other dangerous people) and not to mention the STDs

Ah yes based donald amirite fellow kekistani

that's tragic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
related

>tfw you can finally filter fk without filtering all germans

I am waiting til Marriage to have sex

WTF, I HATE Donald now!

is there a single show left on american television that isn't scripted?

good man. resist the thots

nothing like disappointing her on her wedding night

/our guy/?

Footkraut is cool as long as he isn't yelling at me for saying bro-science.

how?

literally me every winter

Literally no one will do this. Girls want sex. No one is going to put up with years waiting to get married before doing it

kys

>sargon !E7LiDmpslw
that's how

If nobody wants to have sex with you...

It just means you're too good for them!

I thought that german with the trip was him

I guess not

>Um, sweetie, we're posing on an anonymous anime imageboard, in a general named /cum/
This. And someone last thread told me to stop being autistic and go help someone move. As if I want to spend my weekend doing free labor instead of staying inside and shitposting. Fucking normies OUT OUT OUT

Are you retarded? Thats not fk. Sargon is from /mena/, hes an assyrian living in germanistan

umm lol NOPE haha

he doesnt use a name tho

No. I unironically think that both Footkraut and ""The Dane"" are good for this general.

kys

well you could use the exercise moving

I am a voluntary celibate

>I unironically think that both Footkraut and ""The Dane"" are good for this general

I would imagine he thought that was FK using a trip.

But thanks for the /mena/ information

What're you laughing at, sunshine?

we are two distinct entities tho

>No. I unironically think that both Footkraut and ""The Dane"" are good for this general.

>>I unironically think that both Footkraut and ""The Dane"" are good for this general

>when you accidentally blow your cover but other people set up your alibi

haha what no i never post in mena

the youtube skeptic community

post'em

I was doing this then I got a girlfriend and within 2 weeks she had successfully seduced me

He doesnt look that bad to be a 34 year old virgin

you know except for the part where he is obsessed

is for brainlets

anytime I see anything asian feet related, I think it's you

who here watching twitchpresents
i've never liked anime before but i think i might get into it now

Link