"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal...

>"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
>imports thousands of African slaves

How did Americans justify this?

it was supposed to only apply to humans.

Fuck you.

Oh shit. OP BTFO

Africans aren't people

So, only blacks then, since they aren't part neanderthal or denisovan?

Not all of the founding fathers owned slaves. Several were prominent abolitionists.

The southerners inherited a system that was already in place for hundreds of years by the time they were born. Their colonies developed an entire economic system dependent on slavery. There was no clear solution to the problem. Abolishing it would have wrecked their economy and impoverished them, causing more harm than slavery itself.

>>"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
was for white men only.

We justified it because a significant political block relied on slaves economically and we needed everyone together on this one. That eventually got resolved via civil war, but only by accident.

>this man produced the girl on the right in OP pic

>all MEN are created equal
didn't say anything about monkeys and dindus

Because it is is better to have ideals than to have none. It planted the seeds for our modern egalitarian society.

And slavery was the last time you got a decent days work from a nigger!

Darkies and heathens did not count as people.

I see a resemblance in the thighs

That's factually incorrect. Africans are 100% homosapien

fpbp

Ask yourself a question:

Would the lives of black people living today be better or worse if slavery had never happened?

Keep in mind this would be a dramatic reduction in the number of blacks living in the new world, almost none in South America, few if any in the US, Canada, and Europe. The majority of blacks would live solely in Africa (and Australia, but abbos aren't really blacks, they're a separate race altogether).

To put it succinctly Blacks in the West owe everything to the fact that slavery happened.

Americans went to war to stop slavery fucko, do you think the average asshole who earned $5 a week could afford a slave?

Religion

lol slaves had no rights if legally purchased

indentured servants, however, were free men after they served their time (according to their contract)

that's the difference

Imagine the heartache and liberal guilt tripping we would have been spared had the slave trade not exist.

Fuck identity politics would be over, or at the very least sharply reduced.

"Ah, yes, the ‘unalienable rights.' Each year someone quotes that magnificent poetry. Life? What ‘right' to life has a man who is drowning in the Pacific? The ocean will not hearken to his cries. What ‘right' to life has a man who must die if he is to save his children? If he chooses to save his own life, does he do so as a matter of ‘right'? If two men are starving and cannibalism is the only alternative to death, which man's right is ‘unalienable'? And is it ‘right'? As to liberty, the heroes who signed that great document pledged themselves to buy liberty with their lives. Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called ‘natural human rights' that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.

"The third ‘right'? -- the ‘pursuit of happiness'? It is indeed unalienable but it is not a right; it is simply a universal condition which tyrants cannot take away nor patriots restore. Cast me into a dungeon, burn me at the stake, crown me king of kings, I can ‘pursue happiness' as long as my brain lives—but neither gods nor saints, wise men nor subtle drugs, can insure that I will catch it."

if you know where this is from, yer' a good lad

Because when we decided to legally define how human a slave was, we put them at 3/5ths of a person, which does not a man make.

Which, when you consider non-Africans are all mixed with other hominid species, makes Africans really less human than the rest, since the bulk of humanity is not pure homo sapiens.

High test

I usually frown on people that say that they want women to sit on their face, but this one is an exception. I'd gladly let her rub those thighs all over my face. Holy fuck.

How did every country in the world justify this? Seriously, we were one of the smallest players in the slave trade. We were the first to ban slavery. Your daddy England had something like 5X the slaves we did. In this giant country, we only had about 388,000 slaves. During that same time period, over 12,500,000 slaves were taken from Africa. Slavery didn't end in Australia until 1970, you fucking savage.

When op thinks the founding fathers gave a shit about equality :^)

Gotta say, I'd fuck the stupid out of the whore on the right.