On Point with Tom Ashbrook
Fresh Air
All things Considered
Florida Matters

I want to kill myself.

Marketplace is quite good

>I want to kill myself.

Got a link to the podcast?

Can you take a few TrumDumpsters with you?

Thank you in advance

The only show I ever try to listen to is Fresh Air. They have a lot of good interviews but a lot of are pure degeneracy.

clearly b8 thread but NPR is fine. Conservacucks only don't like it because it covers both sides equally.

>inb4 t. shill

not a b8 thread, I have been wanting to get into podcasts and was watching The Wire in which there is this scene where a young drug dealer is listening to an NPR special on ants.

They've been leaning liberal for quite a long time. But they were the last major media outlet to shift from balanced to liberal in around somewhere in 2007-2008.

>(((NPR)))

youtube.com/watch?v=lJvHpgpK0_U

The one with the insufferably smug cucks with white guilt.

Check out This American Life and Fresh Air. Oh and word to the wise, Terri Gross sounds sexy but don't google her or you'll shatter the illusion.

None.
But the radio is almost always tuned to it.

Cuz he so GIFTED!!

You bet your garden
On Point
Marketplace
On the Media
The Splendid Table
This American Life

A way with words is good if you're into linguistics

Radio lab can be okay depending on what they're getting into
Any ((( comedy ))) show is all shit and any race baiting show is as well (Code switch, state of the reunion)

>NPR

I've never met an NPR listener that wasn't a stereotypical liberal cuck

I've never been able to listen to that shit because of the way they talk. You know what I mean. It's like they're commanded to be as monotone as possible (unless pronouncing names of places from mudskin countries, in which case they'll put on stupid accents in order to show how culturally aware they are)

None. I just turn on my analogue radio and steal the NPR Jew right out of the ether. Feels good errytime it's worth listening to.

I think I threw another pledge solicitation in the trash just this week. I don't think so, Tim.

Shit, too late

"This week in faggotry" is a good one

The American Dildo is another good one

Personally I'm a fan of "Let's Feign Concern Over a Minor Earthquake in Some Third World Shithole For Ten Minutes To Maintain Our Self-Satisfied Sense of Righteousness For a Few More Hours In Our Craven Existence"

Really gets my day going.

Being not a libtard, none of them.

This American Cuck

I don't subscribe to anything, but I listen to NPR Politics because I try to listen to at least one program outside of any echo chambers I participate in, and I can't stand The Daily Show anymore.

They had a relatively impartial period during this primary season but they're getting really insufferable now that Clinton's locked up the nomination (sucking her clit, getting an interview with her, constantly shitting on Trump) because they know where their bread is buttered.