twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about you?

also:
>acoustic thread
>OP image is literally an electric guitar

>image
i just thought the image was funny
>op song
i have songs i could share but i didn't want it to seem like i was creating a thread just to shill

go on op. we'll be nice. Sharing and self-promotion isn't inherently bad, particularly if you're proud. There'll be people who
ll be rude and will flame you but you have to realise that flaming / shitposting is easy, and that compliments you get are driven by people actually enjoying what you've posted.

ok thx friendo. give me a min.

Can we post vocaroos of non-acoustic shit we've been working on? Rough demos in general?

ok thanks for suggesting i share first! here's the song. mostly i'm working on a good melody so the lyrics are second-rate for now
vocaroo.com/i/s1Oz7sMxKmuh
op checkin in to say no unfortunately. this is a dedicated comfy acoustic-songwriters thread. check out the other related threads

Yeah I can't really hear the lyrics, but the melody was super nice :)

That sounds really nice op, It would be even better with more instruments with it

y'all are sweethearts
question... supposing the lyrics were good and easy to make out, what tone does the song give? how does it feel? can you imagine a mood or situation that the lyrics would be about?

I can hear some of the lyrics, and the only thing i can certainly say is that the song is beautiful and somewhat melancholic. It makes me think of a love that seemed beautiful and promising, only to then fade away, leaving the person alone to reminisce on those moments while he is looking at the rain, lost in the rain. Man, I don't know how I could come up with lyrics like those. Good stuff man, I don't know if my interpretation is correct or not but that is how i feel listening to it. Again, if you get good production on that im sure it'll turn out great.

This song is really nice. Nice melodies. Keep working on it.

you recorded another one similar this not too long ago right ?

haha you caught me yes. i'm struggling though to get it just the way i want. and the lyrics keep changing :<

other people should post songs too, though! it helps me and everybody and it's nice to share

Just curious, but what do you guys use to record? I use my phone and it does the job enough, but I was considering getting a decent mic to record.

vocaroo.com/i/s0S8yWUR9ofd

Very first song I wrote. Very basic chord structure but I still like the lyrics.

Jess Womanejaculate I see what you are doing from 3.7 miles away I know who you are, you are fuck.

Quite sincerely the oddest insult I have ever had thrown at me. Well done.

clyp.it/zrssked0 "Im Almost Gone"
clyp.it/c20lt5kc "make the show"
clyp.it/5dd5fuyn "You Died"

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s14Ox4YXsYaQ
was planning to re-record this, so this version is really rough, hopefully it gets the point across.
This is really nice, you should sing with a bit more confidence, you have a good voice.
Really nice singing, like real good, I like the "loose feeling" structure of your songs.

I've got a electric guitar song that works well on acoustic

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q0HgjqX7px

beautiful, love the loose meandering structure dripping with secondhand sensual atavism

vocaroo.com/i/s1jEWTqyeLPn

i got a ton of half baked shitsongs

vocaroo.com/i/s07PjrXDs5gH
>tfw you unironically kill the thread every single time

thanks, here's the intro to another one im working on. still needs a lot of work
vocaroo.com/i/s0f1tvEc9tqh

don't worry user im here. i liked it, it reminds me a lot of my own music

bump

fucking sublime song. sing stronger.

this made me cry laughing. thank the fucking lord above i needed that so much

this made me honestly almost cry. this song is so so fucking good. please please save that somewhere where i can hear it over and over again. beautiful beautiful song ;____;

also ur voice is super cute. it just amps up the emotional boy aesthetic

Thanks very much user.

ah no don't cry! thank you btw.

not comfy but don't got anything
old recording

clyp.it/jkaa2awx

this is very good, do you have a bandcamp or something, i'd love to hear more!

>tfw no cute songwriter bf who posts on Sup Forums
the world is not just

since this guy and the emo guy wrote the best songs, i may have, um, definitely recorded me harmonizing with this song and it sounds amazing now

used to have a soundcloud but it's been a bit
oh sorry to disappoint but i'm extraordinarily uggo. you're not missing out on anything, trust me.

link? :)

well i never said it was good
soundcloud.com/tempered_temper

was not disappointed, you definitely have potential my guy

'thankin music' is cute and fun. 'acrostic' is totally beautiful again.
pls pls for the love of my current health can you record that 'not good, it's great' song as best as you can for your soundcloud? i literally will keep your page bookmarked until i see this

Sup Forums presents: a collaborative effort
i tried harmonize on 's melody
also it's 11pm and i can't wake anyone up so i'm mumbling
but otherwise i like your song dude

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q6cZNI7UuW

Hah, that’s really cool user, I am flattered. Got a bit of a Simon and Garfunkel thing going there.

oh user it's 12:30 and i gotta go to bed, can't be recording this late :/

vocaroo.com/i/s1GP9y4x8L4H

Work in progress, not totally happy with last verse. I'm this guy:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b0iKcjXWLT

vocaroo.com/i/s0eeINK0ElBB
another one of mine, the chords are simple, I know, but I don't know any better

vocaroo.com/i/s0tOF2r1TUP8

thanks op for getting me to sit down and finish this progression. ended up being something that i really like.

Little something I've been working on off my upcoming EP. Gonna get the hipster joints like the coffee house and the craft brewery to give me some stage time. I don't care, I'll blow a dude.

vocaroo.com/i/s11zy0GDH623

Just realized that the original acoustic arrangement might be lost on my buddies Mac, this is the only cut I have of it atm.

i like the verse, just not the upbeat hook at the end. my theory knowledge isn't good enough to really help but just try to keep the mood of the song reasonably consistent when you're writing a new part. i've found no particular way of doing that, it's mostly just that i've gotten better at being critical of my own writing, and now having a clearer idea of what i do and don't want my music to sound like.
you have a nice voice and a great sounding guitar.

>you have a nice voice and a great sounding guitar

Cheers. I have only been playing seven months but I got into it in a big way and bought a used Martin 00015m. Probably a bit mad for a beginner but it’s a great guitar and will last me decades.

Pretty nice user.

bump