If you could bring one artist back from the dead

If you could bring one artist back from the dead...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVI7I-WDGx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP. Lil Peepee 4ever.

wtf is that?

Probably him as well. He was damn close to make a perfect album.

Nick Drake

lol funnie, can't find that kinda humor on Reddit or 9gag or any other dumb website for soyboy normies am I right. I really want to hang out with you.

OP asked for an artist I would revive. I answered his question. What's the problem with you, you dumb little butthurt nigger?

randy rhoads

lol butthurt

Bowie

Hitler would probably shoot himself a second time if he saw today's world.

why so defensive? You seem to be triggered my man

LMAO you are really funnie, please teach how to make funnie jokes like that and to have girls walk away from me like the plague

The dwarf from Twin Peaks who was also lead singer in Joy Division, Stephen Hawking RIP

Some random chucklefuck cavepainter from 10,000 BCE lmao

Lennon or Kurt

Reatard or Molina

I also vote for the rock nigger elect

Like anyone really _wants_ Jimi to still be alive so they can watch a guy in his 70s singing "Foxy Lady".

He would come up with some next level shit

he died during is furry phase

Bob Hope

Gone too soon

a image of a young man that goes by the name of lil peep with 2 pills in each of his eyes doing a double handed peace sign

Jimi isn't dead, God just wanted guitar lessons.

Nobody sings like this anymore.

Jimi is probably in hell desu. I mean the guy said there were demons in him and he was into witchcraft

:(

honestly so would so he can experience what modern germany became, he'll kill himself instantly

Unironically kurt cobain.
I think he would have moved onto something softer but more experimental- like automatic era rem

wrong generation tier comment

Honestly I can't imagine Hendrix doing more than he did

youtube.com/watch?v=uVI7I-WDGx4

the way he died was fucking horseshit

I feel like Kurt would actually make new music if he was alive today and not be like all of the other dad rockers going on tour singing the same songs over and over again.

Joji isnt dead???

Marc Bolan

gotta be the ifunny crowd
that or just moved from reddit

That's because you've got his dick in your mouth

kek

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself pls

debussy, satie or ravel. I'd totally smoke with jimi though.

Miles Davis. Just because he was getting into hip hop before dying and would be interesting to see what direction his music would have gone in the 90's.

YouTube comment-core

thank god

Mick Tucker

is it a zombie situation or are they back in their primes with the personality they left with?

absolutely s e e t h i n g

from Sup Forums btw

>from Sup Forums btw
so?

this

>so
S E E T H I N G

He probably wouldn't top Grace, but it'd be interesting to see how his career would have turned out.

dude, nobody cares, nobody's offended. go back to middle school, where people like you.

what?

BRING HIM BACK

Underrated post haha

Please note: I am not samefagging*

* Actually, I am

This, I'd like to see what Jeff Buckley would have done, especially what was he trying to do with Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk.