Ultimate Edition is so much better

The ultimate edition of bvs is SO much better than the theatrical version.. it's a different movie. I liked the Ultimate Edition a lot more, is there going to be one for other movies like Suicide Squad? I can definitely see that movie having some extra scenes.

does batman still become friends with superman because their moms have the same name?

>people still desperately trying to convince themselves this POS was good

lol yes. A pretty a weak plot point: yes, but, ???
I am much more interested in if it means Suicide Squad will have an ultimate edition, or a full edition of some kind. Jared Leto was really pissed off that so many scenes were cut.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

lol I promise I'm not a shill.. I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about Suicide Squad.

It's already out, user. And it didn't make a god damn difference.

shit thats what I thought... Is there a more full version anywhere?

>he thinks Batman becomes friends with Superman
>he thinks he didn't kill him because their mothers have the same name
>he thinks he understands the movie

Nope. Ayer said he'll never release it.

If dubs - based Affleck will direct JL 2.

as it stands, batman sparing superman who he "hated" because their mothers have the same name is a very stupid plot point. Is there a reason for the mercy that makes it a not-stupid plot point?

damn, thanks

Fug. Crazy manlet wins again.

Why does Affleck bully Zack so much?

thats a good fucking question user, I got that idea too...

Because he's better director.

lol yes

I bought the Ultimate Edition and like it.
3 hours is kinda long but it's still a good watch.

As for SS, there's the Extended Cut which I also bought although I have the 4K version (huge mistake, I'll mention why in a moment).
It adds a longer scene with Joker shocking Harleen during his escape.
Joker and Harleen argue with each other before he puts a belt in her mouth telling her he doesn't want her to hurt her teeth.
Then they add in the motorcycle scene when Harley sees a motorcycle on the ground before they enter the building that Waller is in.
Right before that scene Harley messes with Katana, which I guess is suppose to show Harley's psychologist skills and how she can read people.
Only other scene I remember is before the part where everyone encounters the creatures Enchantress created from Flag's men, and Deadshot tells Harley he's gonna split and tell the others.
In theatrical it skips to the fight, in the Extended Cut Harley goes around and spreads word that they plan to escape.

Now why I regret the 4K version I bought.
The 4K version does NOT include the Extended Cut in 4K.
The Extended Cut is on a separate disc only in Blu-Ray.
The 4K version only includes the Theatrical version.
I felt ripped off after my purchase when I found this out.

I did like the ultimate version more, however, there are just a couple things that I liked more on the theatrical cut.

As KGBeast and his cronies are leaving the african village, camera pans up, Superman thunders in straight to Lois, it looked so great but it doesn't fit in anymore even if it were used.
After Superman's death, when Perry White looked at the paper's frontpage, the music fits so well in the theatrical, not so much in the Ultimate.

Aside from that, it bumped a solid 7/10 into a 9/10 for me.

go to bed ben