Wow Sup Forums...

Wow Sup Forums....It looks like I can't even take my wife's son to the movies anymore without having some sort of drumpf like racist propaganda shoved down my throat. I want all of you to take a good look at yourselves and see the damage you've done to this fine country.

Link: google.com/amp/heatst.com/culture-wars/kids-movie-sing-accused-of-disgusting-racism-for-featuring-gorillas-going-to-jail/amp/?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/blogs/CJ Andriessen/nintendo-in-hot-water-after-controversial-tweet-288050.phtml
google.com/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AYO HOL UP

I don't get it? What's racist about gorillas being in jail? What is racist about any animal being in jail?

>Equate black people to gorillas
>Call other people racist

kek

are they calling black people gorillas?

WE

If the first thing you think when you see jailed gorrillas in fucking kids movie is black people, I think that says more about you than the creators of the film. Fucking sjws, they always find a way to complain

this

When I saw the trailer, I honestly thought about it too, but I'm not an autist and it's funny to see sjws dig themselves into a hole.

If I was a gorilla I'd be pissed too if people said I looked like a nigger.

all the gorillas are voiced by black people

>5 people got triggered on twitter
>let's write an article about it and treat it like a serious viewpoint
fuck SJW but especially fuck the clickbait media for giving them attention (that includes you Sup Forums)

Why are the leftists equating gorillas to blacks? Why did they assume the connection? Pretty racist 2bh.

still doesn't make it racist

I guess I could see why they'd equate gorillas with blacks if the gorillas spoke in ebonics. But they speak with south London accents.

>its ok when nintendo does it

Well how else were the gorillas going to sound like actual prisoners?

WAZ

No they're not you cockgobbling liar. This is the father / gang leader's voice actor.

GORILLAZ

ITS 2016... we should have scientist and doctor gorillas in film by now

And this is his son, the singing gorilla.

None of the gorillas are voiced by blacks.

Holy shit I thought that was fake at first until I looked it up destructoid.com/blogs/CJ Andriessen/nintendo-in-hot-water-after-controversial-tweet-288050.phtml

>Automatically equating gorillas with black people

There's your real disgusting racism.

When I see a gorilla the only thing I think of are gorillas.

Loooooool

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

i thought it was some cheeky aussie photoshoopshitpost but holy kek

These are the same people calling the Harambe memery racist

no they're not, taron edgerton is the main gorilla

Jesus, Pete's starting to look like Tony Hopkins

based chinks

WUZ

I saw the movie, it's pretty kino.

>cockneys
>racism

LOL

That makes sense though, both are from Africa.

I literally didn't think for second of any relation between the gorilla and black people.

Doesn't that make the people who see a racial connotation to this the real racist?

>racism

That is "Speciesism" not racism.

Yes but that would imply americans are capable of self awareness and reflection

Go on liberals. Explain to me how this is racist. I dare you.

Criminal in movie? Cant be black. Antagonist? Cant be black. Weak character? Cant be a woman.

But the Gorillas were a cockney British gang. The elephants were the literal black people in that movie.

right
leftists are so fucking stupid it hurts, I have never seen a group this unaware of themselves.

How is this racist...unless you're saying blacks look like gorillas?

Kek I haven't laughed that long in forever. Holy shit

>we cool? #blackfriend

What the fuck, this is real? All the tweets in that article are real?

Criminals hardly ever are black in movies anymore. It's always some goofy white guy. Even gangs are neo-nazis or at best multiracial, representing every color of the rainbow.

>only 2 of the outraged tweeters in that "article" are even black

god, just fuck off already

God bless those slanted eye fucks. I love them I realy do.

>leftists r the real racists becuz ummm who would NOTICE something like dat get ur mind out of the gutter lmfao
hellooooooo /r/thedonald

Holy fuck. That is some excellent based memery from nintendo.

Holy fucking hell Nintendo. Absolutely based. A multinational billion dollar company trolling on Twitter. Pure gold.

Its not real. Destructoid lets anyone publish stories on their blog. I have done so in the past.

how new are you

Going on 9 years actually

kys fag

God bless the Japanese

Aw

Do you fags actually go searching the Internet for random articles about angry SJWs?

Perhaps their homogenous culture makes them really unaware of themselves.

you ruined the fun

It's marketing fampai relax.

Please stop pretending this sort of shit doesn't continuously plaster the home page of yahoo and similar websites at all times

This was the very first thing I thought of when I watched the trailer.

The deadbeat bad father who hates his kid and ends up in jail is a gorilla with a black voice.
Not that I cared, but its a stereotype that is going to make some people mad as fuck.

Stop using Yahoo grandma.

Nvm it's on Google too sorry grandma love you.

>: google.com/amp
HELLO MOBILE POSTER

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT OP

>Nintendo of America
>Japanese

You redditors really are the stupidest fucks around.

What's funny is that most of the time, people who think something is racist are themselves racist.

People think gorillas are black people and then call others racist.