Do you guys ever worried that your political opinions on FB or Twitter or elsewhere could preclude you from getting a...

Do you guys ever worried that your political opinions on FB or Twitter or elsewhere could preclude you from getting a job or cause you to be fired?

Yup. Thats why I keep quiet unless i'm with my like minded friends.

>having a jewbook or twitter account

>using your real name to reveal your real thoughts and feels...

new at this ,huh?

Remember. Its the thought that counts... no need for you to take credit for it.

What the hell would you have a Kikebook/Squatter Account?

Use Linkedin for business, ya tease

Nope. I'm smart enough to not use social media for political statements.
> never reveal your power level, New friend.

I have no doubt the NSA has a file on me for what I say here, but fuck em.

This is why I don't have FB or Twitter.

One of these days, hackers will release a searchable database of everything you've ever posted, tied to your name and address. Count on it.

Nope. I am a libertarian. Couldn't give any fucks whatsoever.

>Do you guys ever worried that your political opinions on FB or Twitter

No because I'm not stupid enough to openly state my political beliefs on social media

I only use FB messenger for those people that I didn't give my number out to.

The vast majority of the stuff on my FB feed are shares of stupid shit.

We really are the silent majority. Liberals can't shut up, but we just cringe and stay strong.

Unless they feel like browsing through the Sup Forums archives for hours, but i'm sure I've said a lot worse things since the archive system was implemented properly

I have worked with children and now hold a job that is VERY public. My real thoughts on the world would get me fired quickly. That's why I don't have a fagbook or a twatter.

I'm forced to rely on very close friends. Mainly I talk to a guy that is extremely anti-globalist. He talks to me about false flags and controlled opposition and I talk to him about political systems and real discussions about race.

You can talk about your power level when in the company of people with open minds. Sadly that leave out all women and 95% of betacucks.

Find real friends and keep them close is my advice.

No but I have been genuinely worried about the police knocking at my door before. I've just moved to Australia (From the UK) and it's nice to have that fear gone. I'm no neo-Nazi retard spewing KILL ALL THE "X"'S over kikebook but I have fairly strong opinions and after EU-Facebook alliance promising to ban all hate speech, I was banned for saying Islam is the cause of the Orlando Massacre (not some lonewolf one of a kind outlier). Then I realised that it as a genuine possibility that police show up at my door and charge me with a hate speech crime. I can't live in a country like that, where you must stifle all views however logical, reasonable and fair they may be, if they may offend even 0.1% of the population.

Not really, people don't care about that kind of stuff in India 2bh

>don't care about living in shit
>don't care about edgy opinions

Your statement checks out.

>FB or Twitter
goodest bestest goy

Get rid of kikebook, just use the messenger app

I havent used my facebook since like 2008

>hackers
"hackers"

how hard was it to move?

I'm on a temporary work visa but still, 2 year length and I got here 2 days ago so I consider it moving since if I do love living here as much as I love visiting here I'll find a way to make it permanent, there are a few options at least. Feels good to be free and I've already made a few Aussie friends. As a Brit you're basically like part of the scenery here, walking through international immigration and all the pakis/asians/indians are getting the 3rd degree, they hear my accent, see my passport and just start chatting about my views on BREXIT before waving me on through (even though I had declarations which they didn't even check). He said he was 'interested to see what happens to the rest of the EU when we leave' kek.

I keep my political opinions to myself on Normalbook, I see people from both sides and don't feel its worth the trouble.

My twitter doesn't use my real name.

I don't have a facebook and keep my actual name off of everything I do online save close friends, and if it's to them it's never in a manner that's easy to search.

Never talk about politics or religion, on social media or at work. That's just basic common sense.
Hard mode: don't even talk about that shit with family or friends.

>having facebook or twitter

Fuck off normies

I don't make any comments on facebook or twitter... so no.

This.
It's an ideological war, you don't need to put your reputation on the front-line,

Don't use facebook if you can help but I understand why you might need too.

Never.

ever.

EVER.

Talk about politics or anything even remotely "important' on social media.

You will be punished for saying the "wrong things". As I'm sure you know.

How fucked are we for posting on here?

>using your real name on Kikebook.

Fuck off, normie.

what if you delete your old Facebook posts? can employers still see what you posted? and besides, how are you supposed to redpill the drones of liberal idiots if you have to remain silent?

imo Facebook and Twitter are slowly dying, even the normies can see through the thin veneer of acceptance and use it as a black hole of virtue signalling. The moment old people and business started using it was the moment it stopped being cool. I know alot of people who deactivated or deleted their accounts the moment they left college because it might affect job prospects. Either that or they create a shell account that's never updated.

Aye, don't use your real name for that shit. I only use my fb to sell cocks and shit

Aye, don't use your real name for that shit. I only use my fb to sell cocks and shit. And I can't talk politics since my fb is full of Mexicans who buy my shit.