One beats his wife in front of his kid

>One beats his wife in front of his kid
>The other takes a picture with a girl who forgot her phone and posts it on his instagram
So Floyd vs Conor is Bad guy vs Good guy right?

>teaching discipline to his kids
vs
>obvious publicity stunt

Bad guy vs white guy, yes.

No it's Old guy vs. midget amateur

>discipline
the reason why blacks have such low IQs is because beating someone at a young age can permanently lower IQ int he child. This culture in black communities to just beat your kid for any infraction is why they are so idiotic.Even the verbal abuse is crazy. I have seen black parents call there toddlers "liitle niggers" and threatened to woop their ass right in public setting. All the whites in the area show visible disgust by the actions but the blacks see it as normal.

IQ gets in the way of physical performance, hence why they dominate sports

No, you can be both /fit/ and /sci/ at the same time. Blacks just do everything possible to fuck their race over by beating their kids. I mean fuck man, they beat their kid because he asked a question about something. It's insane.

someone post the pic of conor with the prozzies

>me, my wife, and her son

He's a literal cuckold lmao.

POTATO VS WATERMELON, WHO WINS

GUINNESS VS KOOLAID

STEW VS YAM

So why are white people better and jumping and lifting and just generally stronger?

worlds strongest man is always white, the blacks drop out always, they just cant compete with Europeans.

What happened?

FAMINE VS SLAVERY

Bullshit. They beat their kids because of their low IQ, not the other way around.

>nonwhite v nonwhite

Who cares lmao

Mayweather is undoubtedly a worse person but McGregor and his fans are more annoying

eyo wassap famalads are you hyped for chidi "CHIDI BANG BANG" njokuani vs andrey koreshkov?

>a young millionaire parties time to time
Stop the fucking presses!

>kid won't even look at him for a photo op
lmao

He doesn't care about his mom's husband

quien es este demonio de semen?

worst bait I've seen in a while. nice job user.

SLAVE VS SLAVE

Conor isn't a saint because he's fighting against an awful human being.

There is no good guy, and you're all suckers for buying into all the scripted drama.

Also, fighting isn't a sport you idiots, go to

Niggerhit is mandrama for darkie instead of bubba

>you can be both /fit/ and /sci/ at the same time

Makes sense since both boards are highly

I’m /fit/, /sci/, /k/, /out/, and Sup Forums
AMA