How do you farm "moist"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/541X9jrPpAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You harvest water from the air.

Aquafiers

From your mother son

you get a horny old lady to ride the tractor

I always assumed they grew regular crops and shit but their irrigation system made use of the tiny ass bit of moisture on tatooine.

Why don't these faggots just pack up and move to somewhere which is not a desert wasteland?

youtu.be/541X9jrPpAQ

Why do people live in Arizona?

Cheap prostitutes hopping the boarder daily

It's really, really cheap

It's a euphemism for picking up chicks.

Step 1: read Dune.
Step 2: remove everything challenging/ non-Western
Step 3: Farm moisture.

Because fuck nature and fuck logic. If America wants people to live in sprawling suburbs and have lush green lawns and golf courses everywhere in the middle of the fucking desert then America will make it happen.

From moist farms

You farm moistly.

Tatooine has few-to-no seas/rivers/lakes.

Ergo, water must be harvested from the air and sold.

Wouldn't this have adverse effects on the atmosphere over time?

The logic line I always follow is this: Facts are that Tatooine has truck stop/port towns and settlements to sustain them. Farmers would not be there for the sake of farming. Like nobody is going to Tatooine to become a farmer. It's likely/definitely a generational thing. So why are they there? Demand. People come to Tatooine and they need water and food. Local growers would be able to undercut shipped goods to a degree just like I got free crab and lobster when I lived in a fishing village. So farmers are selling to the people coming to Tatooine for other goods. That's up to the imagination. The EU said it was salvage of ancient cultures from before it got glassed. Who knows now?

Tl;dr: Water farmers make a solid living selling to spacers and other people passing through. Who knows why they pass through but they do. Enough that Tatooine had an academy for its own air force.

>Not selling water in a desert planet

They were making big money user

Just like they keep building in fire-ridden forests and keep losing their homes to said fires. Americans are fucking idiots who seem to think that they can beat nature at its game yet keep getting slapped in every attempt. 50 years from now California to Oklahoma will be uninhabitable desert like the Sahara.