I have a real question about Jewish people so please don't go all Steve Bannon on me. I want a real answer

I have a real question about Jewish people so please don't go all Steve Bannon on me. I want a real answer.

We all know Hollywood is run by Jews. But why do Jewish actors change their names to non-Jewish sounding ones? (like pic related)

Pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
youtube.com/watch?v=p0bpXcRRpnA
stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/jon-stewarts-older-brother-larry-leibowitz-is-coo-of-the-nyse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nome_de_goy
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/African-Americans-Remain-Overrepresented-3250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a jew, Jon Stewart hates his father and doesn't use his last name.

The only logical reason is to seem less foreign to the goys.

they just want to fit in with you lesser folk

to cloak themselves

it'd be alot harder to deny running everything if most people actually knew how prevalent they are

Because you have to register your name in the screenwriting/acting guild, and only working name is allowed at a time. If you have the same name as someone else, you have to change yours. Other times, it's to do with estranged families. Or sometimes you are just born with a shit sounding name.

They're called "crypto jews". Before jewish people are thrust into a life of power over the common man, they have to change their name to something that Goyim will trust when they hear it.

You idiots ever hear of a pen name?

A name like Woody Allen just has much more of a ring to it than Allan Konigsberg.

One example: Tom Cruise

because Jewish names sound snobbish and intellectual and thus alienating to Southerners, blacks, midwesterners and Hispanics,

the same reason they pretend to be white. yes, jews actually are white, but they think their jewishness is an actual ethnicity which it's not. anyway, they want to blend in and if the goyim think it's one of them they can more easily convince their audiences to adopt policies that aren't in their best interests

Nah it's not a pen name. Politicians and world leaders actually started this 'crypto judaism' tradition.

Did you know that Trotsky's real name was Levi Brohnstein?

>semites
>white

>tfw the goyim start to suspect you

>Woody Allen acts like the most stereotypical Jew and makes movies revolving around being a Jew and Jewish humor
>Jon Stewart acts like a stereotypical Jew and tells jokes about being a Jew constantly

>OMG the Jews are trying to trick us by changing their names and hiding their identities

To trick the goyim.

But jews often can't help themselves and picked the same kind of name so it was easy to spot them anyway.

Jews wish to hide the fact that they are Jews to the goyim. Simplest answer is usually the correct one

Not very many ppl know Based Leibowitz is of the chosen people

>Nah it's not a pen name. Politicians and world leaders actually started this 'crypto judaism' tradition.
>Did you know that Trotsky's real name was Levi Brohnstein?
that's because Russia was extremely anti-Jew at the time and it forced people Jews to assimilate and take proper Jewish names or face arrest or other penalties.
Same shit as in Germany which is why you have so many Jews with German names.

Anti-semites love to have it both ways, either Jews are flaunting their alien culture or hiding it and trying to subvert from within

ashkanzis aren't semites. they are eastern yuropoors who converted to judaism sometime in the 10th century. the lost tribes of israel don't actually exist anymore and the modern jew is following the synagogue of satan

So America was extremely anti-jew and made Jon change his name?

because all jews are liars

Jews are not white you stupid fucking burger, the average Palestinian looks more white than a Jew. They are Arabic.

>Anti-semites love to have it both ways, either Jews are flaunting their alien culture or hiding it and trying to subvert from within
No jew, no problem

no, he changed it for personal reasons and never made any secret of it but retarded Sup Forumstards treat it like some harrowing realization that changes everything.

Olivia Wilde's real name is Olivia Cockburn but she changed it so it sounded less awkward, same with Stewart

>no, he changed it for personal reasons

because
1) they pick a stage name that sounds catchy and memorable, which jewish names are not
and
2) to make it less obvious that they're all jews

ashkenazis are eastern yuropoors you uneducated monkey

The same reason a lot of Germans changed their name in the early 20th century. They faced a lot of hatred/mistrust at the time so changing their name to something more "familiar" to the plebes makes it easier to deal with them.

Jon Stewart was always really open about being a Jew though, he joked about it like twice every episode. The real reason he used "Stewart" is that he has a really shitty relationship with his dad.

Jewart has daddy issues? That explains a lot.

>My great-grandad emigrated from Germany as David Simon Rothman and changed his name to William Young to avoid antisemitism
>Family never changed it back

>Jews are not white

You're talking about arabs. We're talking about white people.

No one thinks arabs rule the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

Oh yeah, he's really trying to hide being Jewish. Being a Jew was like half of his comedy back in the day, he was like a Jewish Chris Rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0bpXcRRpnA

>SO anti-jew that the jewish bolsheviks siezed power..

So why dont the producers change their names? It's only the actors. The producer credits are all Steinbergs and Goldsteins

Self hating jew is a trope. A lot of jews would prefer they were just normal white people, maybe even most jews do. It's like if a black guy could turn himself white just by signing some paperwork. A lot would probably do that if they could. And with jews, the name is in actuality the only thing most need to change to pass as a normal white person.

So it's white privilege?

>mfw I found out that half of the first politburo was Jewish

My question is, why don't Jews consider themselves "white" when they literally have the same skin color as whites and are part of the same race(Caucasoid

Did you know that the reason they make coins with ridges these days, is because the Jews used to shave off the gold from them and devalue the coin while keeping the shaved gold for themselves?

Really makes you think.

I'm not sure what you mean.

>It's like if a black guy could turn himself white just by signing some paperwork. A lot would probably do that if they could.

Or how most light-skinned mulatos/quadroons who can pass as white do so happily. At least until we're applying to college...

>become white
>never shut up about bar mitzvahs and the weather
Not buying it, even at that price oy vey

>get kicked out of Europe
>change name when entering the states
>change name again when going into the entertainment biz
>use character name during filming

yes, that's why the bolsheviks attracted so many Jews. They were a mistreated minority so they were obviously drawn to the most extreme opposition to the current regime
I don't get what you're claiming, that the Jews were secretly always running everything but decided to roll with 50 years of pogroms just for the lulz before actively seizing power

>So why dont the producers change their names?
Quite a few of them do actually, or at least were born into families that already have. Others don't because producers/directors aren't in the public attention nearly as much as actors are.

Why do soros and Rockefeller look so similar

>Am I universally loathed by every country because of my actions?
>No, it's everyone else who is wrong

Thankfully soros, Jacob Rothschild, and Rockefeller are on the verge of death

>Jon Stewart
>Based
Pick neither

>if you're white you're not allowed to be a different religion than Christian
really gets the old synapses firing

This, the Tsar's government supported pogroms for centuries and people get surprised when Jews are over-represented in an anti-Tsarist rebellion?

most of the world also hates white people but I'm sure you're going to tell me why they're all good boys who didn't do nuffin and everyone else is just jealous

Why does any actor or tv personality use a stage name?

Tom Cruise's real name is Tom Mapother, his family are Anglo-Germanic hillbillies. My mom grew up with one of his cousins and met him a couple times as a kid. He's completely Juden frei, that's why he makes redpilled films like pic related.

t. Bergstein Jewowitz

exactly. same reason there's a pretty big rising in communist sympathies in the 50's and 60's among the black intelligentsia. the current culture treated them like crap so they looked at any alternative as a positive.

Because they want you to stay their good goy slave. Despora jews are the fucking vermins of the world. Zyklon-b many such cases.

brown subhumans with sub 80 iqs aren't actually people

White master race reporting in.

Also kys you sub-human muslim turban turd.

Except even in nations like the United States - were antisemitism was limited to "We don't want you in the Rolling Hills Country Club, Moishe Shekelstein" - of all places they were still attracted to extreme ideologies.

Remember, Jews chose Barabbas over Jesus

>converted to judaism sometime in the 10th century
Literally for what fucking purpose?

Jewish names tend to not be very good "show" names. People like short "catchy" names that are easy to say.

Also not a trend exclusive to Jewish people, lot of people in Hollywood change their name when starting out.

Arnold Swarzenegger (sp?) is obviously a huge exception.

They were tired of tipping 25%. Being an oven dodger has its perks

exactly
Tom Mapother changes his name to something that sounds all-American like Cruise and has a successful career as an all-American action star. Same thing with a lot of other celebs in general, including Jews. It just helps in showbiz if you have a non-threatening common name

As a counter example look at careers where it helps to have a threatening or different name, like rap, and you'll see a ton of people who change their names into ridiculous shit

Whoopi Goldberg(born Caryn Elaine Johnson) changed her name to be more Jewish so she can work in Hollywood.

>Arnold Swarzenegger (sp?) is obviously a huge exception.
even Arnold was credited as "Arnold Strong" in his earliest roles for that exact same reason

>Except even in nations like the United States - were antisemitism was limited to "We don't want you in the Rolling Hills Country Club, Moishe Shekelstein"

Not really. Anti-semitism was pretty strong in the US before WWII, Ford published and distributed pamphlets warning about the dangers of Jewry. Can you imagine a CEO today getting away with doing something similar for any other group (except for white men, of course)?

stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/jon-stewarts-older-brother-larry-leibowitz-is-coo-of-the-nyse/

really makes you think

So the goyim don't catch on

I thought Tom Cruz was Cuban

Because it would become obvious that Jews hate America in general and White Christians specifically. Try this:

Next time you're reading a news/opinion article, and it's very critical of institutions that are characterized by or participated in largely by White Christians, scroll back up to the byline.

9/10 times its a kike.

>a Jewish family has both a banker and an actor as sons
wow what a surprise. If there's a third lebowitz who's a doctor their mother must be epitome of success

Not just any bank you fucking retard

>Ford published and distributed pamphlets warning about the dangers of Jewry

Cry me a river jewboy, millions of shtetl Jews left Europe to go to the United States to...experience exactly the same discrimination they felt in Imperial Russia?

>Oy vey, it was horrible! They wouldn't let us in their country clubs! And don't get me started on the portions...

>Next time you're reading a news/opinion article, and it's very critical of institutions that are characterized by or participated in largely by White Christians, scroll back up to the byline.
>9/10 times its a kike.
so why are all of the clickbait articles attacking Hollywood and the Jew-run media in general for not being diverse enough written by Jews then?

no, they weren't dragged out of their burning houses in the middle of the night by cossacks so it was definitely a step-up in the US

Just because one cop acts good and the other bad doesn't mean that both don't work for the same institution.

Stewart had to because his ugly jew face gives him away. If you saw that face paired with the name "leibowitz" you would not watch his show.

Those articles make it look like the lack of diversity is white people's fault. They never call themselves out as Jewish.

This. They write the article, then go on twitter and say "as a jew, I know how it feels to be persecuted, I'm with my PoC friends" even though nobody has persecuted jews in America since the 1930s and we see them as just white people with an obscure religion.

It's who runs it that matters.

The articles I assume you are referencing are kikes whining about Whites being overrepresented on screen.

Meanwhile, if you had been in a coma for the last forty years and started watching TV from 2016, you'd assume that the country was not only 50% black, but about 25% homosexual/deviant as well.

How do African-Americans deal with Jews comparing their """"""""""""struggles"""""""""""" in the United States to that of themselves?

I'd be pretty pissed off too if my ancestors were subject to segregation and slavery, and some guy came up to me and said he knew how it felt to be hard done by because the WASPs wouldn't admit him into the local country club

Oh, I thought you were saying HE was a Jew.

Lyin' Tom Cruz is Canadian.

that metaphor doesn't even make sense. Face it, the majority of the liberal hate machine is aimed at institutions like Wall Street and mainstream media for not being diverse enough. what big institutions run by (non-Jewish) white males gets targeted as much?

because they consider themselves white in addition to Jewish

When theyre being "oppressed" and victims of racism, theyre Jewish. When they need a scapegoat, they become white. Jews DO NOT consider themselves white

>what big institutions run by (non-Jewish) white males gets targeted as much?

Oil, coal, the government in general

Are you fucking retarded? He constantly makes Jew jokes at his own expense.

All light-skinned minorities do this tbf, it's just too easy because society gives benefits for being white and non-white depending on the situation. In daily life, I'm white, but if I'm applying for a scholarship, you bet your ass I'm playing up my black ancestry.

I don't think Stewart is capable of going 20 minutes without telling a Jew joke. He had a standup special called "unleavened" for christ's sake

But they never name the Jew. Youre missing the point

Why do jews always compare themselves to blacks, always throw black people in the mix. We are talking about jews. Rich jews who pushed their way into every country. No need to compare. The onky real comparison is jews and gays.

i have no idea, but they profited off of it when the christian west started outlawing usury because it was heretical. unfortunately this didn't apply to the jews who happily became money lenders to the rich noble families of yurop

>Meanwhile, if you had been in a coma for the last forty years and started watching TV from 2016, you'd assume that the country was not only 50% black, but about 25% homosexual/deviant as well.
but that's not true, you fucking retard. Look at the most popular movies today and tell me which ones are 50% black. At most you'll find a token nig like Warmachine or Nick Fury in capeshit, or Bodega in SW, always as a supporting role and always overshadowed by the overwhelmingly white main cast. Same with TV - the biggest shows like GoT, Walking Dead, etc. have hardly any niggers and when they do they're 4th or 5th billing.
The only time you'll see a tv show or movie with a 50% black cast is if it's aimed directly at black audiences and those are a tiny part of the market (and generally not very successful)

>I'd be pretty pissed off too if my ancestors were subject to segregation and slavery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Rome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indentured_servant

Your ancestors were most likely slaves at one point

>But they never name the Jew. Youre missing the point

>They write the article, then go on twitter and say "as a jew, I know how it feels to be persecuted, I'm with my PoC friends"

so which is it? Jews in media never admit they're Jewish, or Jews in media bring attention to the fact that they're Jewish to avoid criticism?

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nome_de_goy

50% is a massive exaggeration, but I think his point is that black people are over-represented. They make up about 10% of the population but a lot more than 10% of the roles.

This is for sitcoms alone, but it gives you an idea:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/African-Americans-Remain-Overrepresented-3250

Latinos, on the other hand, make up 15% of the population but you'd think we made up like 5% with how underrepresented we are on tv, in movies, and especially in advertisements.

It's both ways. Did you not read anything we wrote Rabbi?

If theyre writing an article critical of Wall St, theres no mentiom of Jewish bankers. Its all about how horrible white people are. If the article is about racism, they are oppressed Jews and its all about how horrible white people are.