Serious question

Serious question.

How do you know that the US Presidential Election, Brexit, etc. are real elections? For example, what is stopping the UK government from saying "oops, sorry, looks like remain wins 51-49" without actually reporting accurate figures? Or that Trump won't get cucked out of the presidency by the powers that be?

What if this is all a giant sham to make it seem like there's a democracy and that our side is just a bunch of losers? If Brexit happens or Trump gets elected, you don't think that they are going to just move the goal posts or fluff the numbers somehow to prevent their massive ponzi scheme from collapsing?

What exactly are the checks and balances that "prevent" this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America is a republic not a democracy.

Tamato, Tamahto, fuck off

They're different.

A lot of people during the 2008 election thought that "the powers that be" would not allow a black man to become president. A lot of people thought that "the powers that be" were racist and would put the globalist warmonger McCain in office whether Americans wanted it or not.

I do have faith that Trump's election will mostly be fair. But the Brexit vote could be a different story, since European laws are very different and there is probably legal fine print.

One is direct and one is indirect

When I say democracy I mean the all encompassing version of it

Now let's get back to my original question

Yeah I'm not so sure about that because Obama basically carried on Bush's legacy for a 3rd and 4th term, the guy did the exact opposite of what he said he was going to do (not fuck with any more nations in the middle east), the guy has been arguably worse than Bush so I'm not seeing anything that indicates that he was elected fairly, he came out of nowhere as a smooth-talking jack-legged negro who spoke of hope and peace and did the exact fucking opposite thing once he got in.

>America is a republic not a democracy.
there are many varieties of democracy. a republic is a representative democracy, other forms include direct democracy (historical failures) and constitutional monarchy (under which you live)

YOU WOULD FUCKING KNOW ALL ABOUT AMERICA WOULDNT YOU YA CUNT

He's right. We're a constitutional republic...

Or, we were

They don't vote on one of these that have been proven that can be rigged. And can't be audited.

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/

Obama and Hillary are bith Bilderbergers you fucking idiot. If you think Obama isn't a globalist shill then you need to kill yourself

I think.. we need hand written ballots with a picture of the voter.
Absolutely all votes must be counted by organized groups of citizens, counted again in a different part of the country by another group, a third time in another part, and a fourth time in another part.

I don't give a fuck about time, tell me who wins in 3/4 of a year after I casted my fucking vote. Just make the fucking thing democratic and fair, by the public for the public, again... Fucking twisted cunts.

Stupidest shit I read all day

>American education

No. He's an idiot. I know this. Constitutional republic.

A republic can be a democracy and a democracy can be a non-republic. The United States in neither. It's a mix between a plutocracy and a horribly complex bureaucratic oligarchy, with faked democracy.

yeah they do this all the time. the 51-49 thing is a dead giveaway. if an election isn't rigged it's because it doesn't matter who wins to them

The powers that be are exactly why Obama won the election
Are you stupid or something

The checks and balances are civilian firearms, if we get sick of their shit enough or they try to take them we wipe the board and start over.

Myanmar and Liberia have landed on the moon?

DELETE THIS

>What exactly are the checks and balances that "prevent" this from happening?
the "checks and balances" dont stop them from rigging elections. they remove people by force from governments when the will of the people isnt followed. 1 way or another

example: people leave a country and economic activity stagnates and every one is mad about that or some one shoots a dumb bitch in the head and she cant run for re election

or some ones life is ruined by bad policies so they go on a road trip with many gallons of boiled linseed oil a few rags and a few boxes of matches and burn so many farms to the ground that the nation loses gdp growth from agricultural sources. so many farms side by side and fields of grain go up like flash paper

most of them have independent bodies monitoring them to make sure they are not literally rigged, but yes, the Brexit result could be thrown out because Britain doesn't have a constitution to enforce the result and the American system is literally not a democracy, it's a republic, so it could run at peak efficiency and not represent the people