Grab the guard and fly away

Fucking christ

nice spic

Based conquistador

TOP KEK

holy shit, good one Eduardo II

Impressive

ufffff

Yeah, this is not funny you punk. Six millions innocent Jews were taken from their homes, separated from their loved ones, forced into slave labour and then brutally murdered by the Nazi regime with the intention of complete and utter destruction of their people. It's the most heinous crime in the history of humanity and it happened less than a century ago, yet you think it's soooooooooooo funny? Shameful behaviour, as someone with a Jewish grandparent I would appreciate it if you could delete this post.

Anne Frank, is that you?

Also not funny. She died a horrible death in German extermination camps if you didn't know.

Offer to swap my place with my son. He's younger, more likely to survive.

lmao

why does Sup Forums spend so much time trying to persuade Sup Forums of all boards? are they like this on /fa/ or /rk9/ too?

>

t. ajax supporter

you just might be the biggest shit stain in this thread

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Reported to the Danish authorities you asshole.

There is literally nothing Sup Forums going on in this thread.

lmao

Not bad

6000000/10

Yeah, this is not funny you punk. Six millions innocent Jews were taken from their homes, separated from their loved ones, forced into slave labour and then brutally murdered by the Nazi regime with the intention of complete and utter destruction of their people. It's the most heinous crime in the history of humanity and it happened less than a century ago, yet you think it's soooooooooooo funny? Shameful behaviour, as someone with a Jewish grandparent I would appreciate it if you could delete this post.

they're much worse on /lit/

xd