Post an album and the ideal setting in which to hear it

Sitting on the floor in a room where there was a party the night before.

>white album
After sneaking outside your parent's house to smoke a bowl at night.

Paul's songs are the best.

During some epic trip to Seattle on a beautiful, sunny day, messing around with your rebellious, nihilist friends, and playing Super Mario World.

Tripping on mushrooms in ancient ruins in the middle east.

On the way home from a night on the town

>Fever of 110
>Eaten too much comfort food
>Sleep deprived
>Fucking BAKED

a cold winter day where your lover has left you

in a car

>where your lover has left you
If this ever happens to you, you'll know that the last thing youll wanna do is listen to music.

>on headphones, walking through the park in autumn, after smoking a doobie

Laying naked inside a grave you dug

Agreed

>After sneaking outside your parent's house to smoke a bowl at night.
holy SHIT. i literally did that this past saturday when i was visiting my parents and I listened to the white album while smoking a bowl on their back porch. that's really fucking weird.

You must be 18+ to post on this board

it helped me just zone away from it and focus on something for a little bit so idk different strokes for different folks

>in an abandoned building at midnight

for me it was alone and stone drunk in woods after being fired from work as the late afternoon sun filtered through the trees clutching my bag of bum beer

More like on your grandma's record player

>when i was visiting my parents
i think i must be over 18 to have moved out of my parents house and not be in school, don't you think?

Driving on a long summer afternoon with a true friend. You both know all the words and where the good solos are.

The person you were replying to said SNEAKING

So you're at least as retarded as me

>wandering around some old factories in a foggy but sunny morning

Jesus christ I think I'd kill myself.

we can only hope

an abandoned power plant or some other post-industrial location

Making lunch on a Summer day with the kitchen windows open while it rains outside.

summer, you're by yourself, it's 3am and you just realized that your crush will never reciprocate your feelings

on the last train home, its near midnight, you just worked forced overtime and are just exhausted. theres a faint smell of ciggies and cheap booze

Teaching your gf how to do the twist in the kitchen of your old dank terrace house on a rainy weekend afternoon in London circa 1963.

Driving down a long one-lane road alone in the evening, only fields, trees, houses, power lines, and the occasional other car going the opposite way to be seen.

Driving around midnight LA city, with the lights, the towering buildings, the bustling nightlife all around you.

Alternatively, a night at vegas. Either way it has to be a night in the city

a cabin in the woods surrounded by christmas lights hung from the trees. a campfire burns and you can smell sawdust and mercury from fireworks just spent.

Dying

Yes

Driving across the rural sunlit country(preferrably the austrailian outback) on a journey somewhere, recieving help and making friends with strangers all along the way

The most run down slums of the big city of your choice, watching from a distance as a drug bust turns into a full-blown shootout.

lying on the floor at midnight with all of the lights off but one, with the optional rain or snow

Haven't done this but fuck I can feel it. A little bit hungover/still drunk from last night too. Nice.

wtf why would you want to listen to your favorite album when you just got dumped? I would never want to associate this piece of timeless art with a fucking whore.

During a sunset in a rural area.

>why would you want to listen to music in order to get through rough patches in life?

>when you get rejected but at least you tried

meme album
>:^)

Laying around a campfire staring at the stars with your friends right after hotboxing

Beautiful.

Camping with your buddies with some weed looking up at the stars. This will be the last fun weekend of your life.

Either gardening or taking your doggo for a walk in the park on a sunny but dewey day.

Sitting in your room while loathing society

Walking through the streets of downtown NYC.

bump

still gotta sneak out though, don't I? not like I would let my mom know about my drug habits

sitting on the beach and watching the sunset on a warm july night after a long bike ride across the boardwalk

No

The only way to hear this album is to catch it on a the radio driving while smoking bowlmao

On an overcast day

The album will be your consolation prize

i always thought of this as more of a sunshine album, but this

This...
is the absolute worst post of all time. Kill yourself Kurt Cobain style.

Getting stoned with your friends in your treehouse on a hot summer day

Crying.

AIDS

*at a party

In a cold abandoned tech factory that is still running

Walking through a quiet foggy english town just before dawn.

driving home from the funeral or wake after a close friend/relative overdoses