Jersey sales revenue

Colin Kaepernick had the 17th overall highest jersey sales in the NFL for the month of May 2017.

Does Colin Kaepernick make money off of jersey sales if he is not employed with any team?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-baltimore-cops-allegedly-planting-evidence-article-1.3375851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope not. Fuck that chimp

And you're the reason why he will continue to have such strong support despite not being signed to any team. Fuck you and fuck your stupid country.

>Kaep 17th in sales despite not even having a team
>"he's too unpopular, we can't sign him"
What did they mean by this?

He's popular with a very specific and small subset of fans. But is unpopular on a much large scale. He's also not that great at football

Sad part about the whole Kaep thing is that he was a good running QB. Now, if you want to discuss if running QBs are a meme or anything, it's not what I'm here for, but he did what he could so he didn't get cut from the team. 49ers saved face and kept him and shit but he wanted out so, fuck that nigga anyway.

reminder that coaches and gms wanted to sign him and were overruled by their owners. the "he's not good enough" and "he's too much of a distraction" arguments are invalid.

I believe Jersey sales are divided up among the teams.
He's not terrible, but the 9ers were going to cut him if he didn't opt out, Lynch confirmed it in interviews.
I think he wants starter money. I think that's what Carroll was inferring when he said "Kaep is a starter and we have a starter."

He's been a distraction his whole career, and sure as hell is one now. He's a walking media circus. it's perfectly valid

But how much do he make off them jersey sales? What percentage, lets say?

Let me guess you're a spic?
>being a shit skin in 2017

KEK

Another excuse that people who want to ignore the reality use, sad!

>how dare he speak out against racism in my country
>why can't I just be racist without people trying to make me feel bad for it

your post proves that he was right all along. thank you for it

>all these buzzwords
>no actual substance
Your arguments are shit

trying too hard

hm.

So who is buying all these kaepernick jerseys?

Niggers

Even though it is implied that Kap was blackballed by the owners, the league went through a lot of effort to make sure no one can ever prove it

Go back to Africa Jamal

Jersey sales don't mean you should sign a player. He was one of the worst QBs last season, that's why nobody wants to sign him.

>how dare he speak out against racism in my country
What racism? There's nothing racist about cops killing niggers who break the law.

It's objectively true that he's better than multiple QBs that have contracts.

You're literally retarded, or wilfully ignorant. There have been many cases where it was clear that the victim committed no crime, and was cooperating. Also, there are more examples of institutional racism than just police violence.

>Watson 4th

Damn, slight smarter Vince Young is popular for a certain bust.

When? All of this nigger rioting and flag burning started when that cop justifiably killed Michael Brown.

Jersey sales aren't indicative of popularity in this case. His jersey is selling because there's an incredibly devoted subset of "fans" that care about him. He's poison to most everyone else.

right, but if multiple coaches and gms decided it was worth the risk, then its literally not why he isn't signed. I don't see how you are having trouble understanding that.

kaep's camp said they didn't want starter money. might not be true, but that's where the speculation has fallen to at this point.

cops planting drugs caught on camera.

also, if you think this all started with michael brown, you aren't qualified to discuss the topic.

>Made up scenarios
Jamal please

nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-baltimore-cops-allegedly-planting-evidence-article-1.3375851

sorry, sweetie.

>Daily News
>Allegedly
Kike garbage

Try again nog

Of course his Jersey sells. It's selling for $10

That dude in Minnesota, for one?

This post is honestly very sad.

>it cites ABC news
oh i get it, there's no reason to bother with you.

lol nigger.

Why would you sign a backup QB with that much baggage? Theres a reason Tebow isn't playing football right now either... funny you never saw white people chimping out over that.

>Watches a sport dominated by Blacks.

hmmm.

>>>>>>>funny you never saw white people chimping out over that.
The dissonance is palpable.

i don't care whether or not it makes sense to you, but apparently coaches and gms wanted to, most notably the ravens. why do you keep making the same argument after it's become obvious what's actually happening? the owners are desperate to keep the game apolitical so it appeals to the highest number of people. The media and whiny fags like those ITT zeroed in on this guy, even though dozens of other players did the same thing, and now he's being blackballed as a result.

Also, there literally was multiple years of people bitching about tebow, retard.

Less than 1%. This is why guys start their own NFLPA licensed shirt lines and shit because anything with NFL Logo or team logos no matter who's name is on it goes to the teams and not the players

>all those fucking criminals in the top 25
:/