It's a Vikangz show/movie depicting Vikings with Anglo tier faces instead of actual scandinavian faces

>It's a Vikangz show/movie depicting Vikings with Anglo tier faces instead of actual scandinavian faces.
everytimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fýrisvellir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Bloodbath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WUZ

All germanic scum look the same

Good luck finding good Scandi actors

And besides, arr rook same

anglos are literally black tier when coming to we wuzzing, they make movies of literally any culture/history and use anglo actors, and they even speak in ENGLISH!

BUT WE WUZ AKTUALLY VIKANGZ AN SHIT

But modern Anglos have a lot of Scandinavian blood

>it's a middle age movie
>they all speak english with a british accent despite it not taking place anywhere near britain

Minnesota is mostly German ancestry, not Nordic

Anglos are Viking rapebabies

No, they don't. They are Germans+Celtic mix, not Scandinavians.

Germanics originate from Scandinavia

This Finn could play a Viking despite no Swedish heritage

There aren't many. I only know two of them.

Viggo Mortensen and Mads Mikelsen

You forgot about Scandinavian invasion of Britain

Very few Finns have such elongated faces, most have more robust Baltic skulls.

This actor is from Canada

Katheryn Winnick could play all the characters in the show for all I care

diamonds every time

Stellan Skarsgård

Varg Vikernes

The Golden One

If you're actually attracted to blonde women you're probably either underage or a subhuman
pick one

My ancestor:)

varg is not even blond

he most definitely is

WE

he dyed his hair back then, was typical for those into metal

A lie propagated by Varg and his goons

>lie
he literally has piss blonde bodyhair, no non-blonde person has that

Brows and eyelashes too?

Reminder that we have maintained the purity of Danish genetics

all three are

but you didn't react to neither
>Viggo Mortensen and Mads Mikelsen
being blonde?

gopnik

non scandis think you need to have full yellow blonde hair to be considered blonde kek

wtf now i want a finn bf

Jaime from GoT

actually other way around

non-scandis have terms like "ash-blonde" which are used to describe medium brown and rat haired people

so spaniards are blond now?

we have too, "skittenblondt". still considered blonde.

>harald fairhair
>in the series its a swarthy manlet who got cucked
why do anglos do everything in their power to shit on us?

What is rat haired

were swedes actually vikings or not? i always thought swedes were fuckbois while danes did all the fighting and pillaging.

I find this pretty hilarious coming from a country best known for spaghetti Westerns.

Grayish brown.
The most common hair color in Finland after blonde.

this finnish man could play viking without any make-up or anything

explorers n traders n shit

you are subhuman with inferiority complex thats why blonde women intimidate you

I am proud Greek with blond gf

he looks like a featherweight. actual warriors are huge bulky guys.

Swedes have always been the strongest, as today.

she is hohol tho..

but the ones that invaded england were danes?

also famous leif erikson was also a dane as well.

Knut the Great would like a word with you

>invaded England

Pshh, Swedes invaded Russia and even raided the Byzantine Empire

>leif erikson
>a dane
he was an icelander, whose father was born in norway

>Swedes invaded Russia
Rurikids and Varangians were N1c, a non-Swedish haplogroup.

Looks like a disgusting hohol slavshit with that haircut.
Fucking hipsters ruin everything.

>n1c, non swedish haplogroup
What does this even mean
>varangians
Those guy came from all over Scandinavia and slavlands though, most likely there was a fed Swedes in the bunch

watch out, heres comes the KANG

basically a dane.

>What does this even mean
That they were of Finnic origin.
It seems that you cannot deal with reality.

thats like saying knut the great or sweyn forkbeard were norwegians/ icelanders

weren't icelanders just plain norwegian back then?
or proto norwegian or what you might call it

>haplogroup=race

hello have you heard about the ancient finns?

was there a difference between norwegians and danes back then at all? i thought danes settled the area to begin with.

This guy always makes me kek

Certain haplogroups correlate with certain autosomal admixture, yes, especially in ancient times.

I stopped watching Vikings 10 minutes into the first episode because they spoke english with some kind of scandinavian accent

Tfw maximum the southern euro spawn.

both snorri sturlasson and saxo grammaticus distinguishes between norwegians and danes, so yes, there'd be a difference (albeit very, very small)

yes

I'm sure they do

Wiki copy paste:

Björn Järnsida, son of Ragnar Lodbrok, plundered in Italy.

Erik Segersäll, King of Sweden. Defeated his nephew Styrbjörn Starke in the battle at Fyrisvallarna and laid down Denmark.

Erik Väderhatt, legendary Swedish king in the late 800's, has conquered areas in Finland as well as Kurland and Estonia.

Gardar Svavarsson, originally from Sweden, Iceland's discoverer.

Hastein, a chieftain who plundered in the Mediterranean. Son of Ragnar Lodbrok.

Helge of Kiev, Swedish who founded the first Russian empire and led the most attacks on Constantinople Hoskuld and Dyre, legendary Swedish conqueror of Kiev.

Ingvar Röriksson, Swedish ruler of the Kiev empire during the last half of the 900s, successor to Helge of Kiev and son of Rörik. Plundered the Arabs at the Caspian Sea and besieged Constantinople twice.

Ingvar Vittfarne, the leader of the last known Swedish Viking mission with the purpose of plundering the coasts of the Caspian Sea.

Ivar Benlose, the disabled Viking who conquered York, even though he had to be carried on a shield. Should have been the son of Ragnar Lodbrok

Knut the Great (Swedish mother), King of Denmark, Norway, England and parts of Sweden, was perhaps the greatest Norwegian king. He was the son of Sven Tveskägg, and grandson of Harald Blåtand.

Ragnar Lodbrok, besieged Paris. A legendary Viking in ancient literature.

Rurik, Swedish founder of the first Russian ruler dynasty.

Skoglar-Toste, Swedish Viking from Västergötland, father of Sigrid Storråda who, according to the stories, has been Queen of Sweden and married King Erik Segersäll. Toste must have led a Viking train to England and there demanded danagäld.

Styrbjörn Starke, Swedish Viking, grandson to Erik Segersäll and leader of the Joms vikings. Tried with Danish help conquer the Swedish King, but fell into battle at Fyrisvallarna.

Ubbe Ragnarsson, robbed in England and killed 878 in the battle at Cynwit. Should have been the son of Ragnar Lodbrok.

Scandinavians are celtic.

>the vikings are not nigerian refugees
uh

So you waited ten whole minutes to get offended by this terrible inaccuracy?

Not Swedes

He's not even Karelian by the way.
People from his county were settled there by Swedes in the 17th century after the actual Orthodox Karelians were told to fuck off to Russia.
He's a pureblooded Savonian autist.
t. Ortodoksipro

He was Swedish lol

See:

Only a Turk would deny this, it must be hard knowing that the original Turks in Central Asia are in fact Scytho-Aryan rapebabies.

>everytimes.
I also hate it when poor physiognomy is put all over TV shows. Shooting on location in the wrong country and putting no thought into extras, ignoring historical post-time period mixing, casting Mestizos as Indians, and African-American mulattos as Africans, or worse, Aboriginals.

It's even more unforgivable when they do it for main characters who look nothing like the historical version of themselves, picking actors either for their looks or not caring about how the looks relate to the history.

This is Oskar Schindler by the way.

Knut the Great wasn't Swedish and Gardar Svavarsson didn't discover Iceland, Naddodd from the Faroese Islands did

Okay underage. Stick to your haploturds.

Swedes are Iberians.
I am Iberian

Scandinavia is an ibero celtic island just like britain.

>Knut the Great (Swedish mother)

HOL UP

Świętosława was Polish.

There are actually a bunch of Erikssons and Anderssons in northern US

The first episode starts very slow

I've seen a post somewhere on Sup Forums, describing an invasion on the Caliphate that started on Lisbon and went as far as Beja I think, I can't recall the origin of the Viking raiders though.

You detest haplogroups simply because it shows you the objective reality you don't want to acknowledge.

Sigurd the Crusader? Iirc, he reconquered Lisbon and gave it to some christian rulers

Foxes and grapes etc

>unironically claiming Ragnar Lodbrok and his descendants and Canute the Great as Swedes

Wew lad, that's just sad. Swedes were river pirates in Eastern Europe while Danes and Norwegians were actual vikings, you'll just have to live with that.

Ikiber BGTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fýrisvellir

Scandinavia is just a remote island of central europeans just like britain.

Turkey has blonde women though.

nigga you gay?

>this is what Hollywood thinks Russians look like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_Bloodbath