Maddox

Is he going to make it through 2016? I hear his TV show didn't work out.

Other urls found in this thread:

madcastmedia.com/
thedickshow.com/category/bonus-episodes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had a TV show? Does he know its not the early 2000s?

who?

i remember reading his website when I was 15 and thinking he was an edgy faggot even back then. I hope this piece of shit fucks off and dies and never gets any attention for anything again

That cuck video destroyed him.

he was funny precisely until i turned 14 or 15
then it was just... what the fuck is wrong with me?

He's old and can't keep up with the new age of memes especially when he doesn't produce content more than once every 3 or 4 months.

His fanbase now consists of a bunch of old farts who followed him back when he was trending in the early 2000s.

Internet "comedy" changes face very quickly and Maddox is too old/apathetic to bother keeping up with it. Same thing with Seanbaby. Any attempt at pandering to the younger crowd just comes across as pathetic and their actual routines just seem tired and forced now.

He isnt aging well

>maddox is still a thing
what the fuck

How's the book coming along?

wrong. he actually has a pretty successful podcast network now.

Reminder

I'm sure Seanbaby's out there too.

He's actually looking (and doing) pretty fucking well

Hey Madcucks good to see you post on Sup Forums as well

>his fanbase is now it their thirties
>they've moved on
>he hasn't

>just-level balding fuck-up hair
>video game t-shirt
>blazer with t-shirt (without the adequete body to excuse it)
>wallet chain
>those fucking shoes
>all at the "YouTube Streaming awards"
Someone just put this poor piece of shit out of his misery. Holy fuck.

fuck off maddox

Is Dick's new podcast better than when he and maddox had one? I haven't listened to TBPitU yet

>jacket is a size and a half too big

oh man this guy is tragic

No. It sucks shit. Best Debate on the Madcast network is funny, but also actually makes you think.

It's not as good as TBPITU was but it's DEFINITELY better than anything Maddox has done lately/

I'd say so. Was huge fan of both but have given up on Maddoff - I think I'm with the consensus in saying Dick's show has been steadily improving while the "Biggest Debate" has gotten shittier (though I stopped listening a few weeks ago)

He spent $30k on developing this site

madcastmedia.com/

So that was some bonus episode right?

That's good enough for me. Can I ask what their beef is? I'm only on like ep 13 of the dick show so I don't know if this gets solved later, but he keeps bringing up his beef with maddox and the whole "he stole and monetized shit without dick" and dick just keeps fucking whining about it all the time. Do they ever say what actually happened?

The problem with Maddox's new show is that he's trying everything in his power to make it sound like a morning rush hour FM radio zoo show. What the fuck is his problem, did he forget how to be funny?

The cuck bullshit aside, what he did with Masterson is the reason why he's sinking.

Literally using sjw smears against Dick simply because Dick never thought of him as a friend.

Damn so that's the latest goss? Unbelievable. I don't know shit about web design be even I have made mental note of how jumbled and blocky his webpage is.

Sounds like a lot of arguing over the show layout (according to Dick, Maddox is a control freak) and there may have been some cucking...

I enjoy cheesy soundboard shit but yea, they overuse it along with the overly serious tone on subject matter which is frankly they lack a deep understanding of.

It'll be explained in episode 18 if I remember right. Maddox made this hit piece video accusing Dick of being among other things, a rape apoogist. Leading to Dick getting fired from some comedy group he worked with.

If you're only interested in the Maddox/Dick beef just skip straight to ep 18. The other episodes are worth listening to though in my opinion.

Ok. Thanks for the info guys. I'll still listen through the other episodes because I have nothing better to do. But I'm glad it gets explained eventually

>Damn so that's the latest goss?
that was a tiny tidbit thrown in my asterios. no, the latest goss was a complete description of the wedding that he and maddox went to, that ended up ending the entire biggest problem podcast.

tl;dr maddox is a fucking psycho

"There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck" -Maddox

upload to mega pls

The Misanthropic Bitch was better.

You a patreon supporter? Is it worth it?

I been debating signing up but am a cheap mofo

Didn't he make an article shitting all over wallet chains like 20 years ago?

Does anyone have any of the bonus episodes?

the bonus eps are good if you like the regular show. the ones about the dr phil appearance were fucking hilarious.

but im just a five buck cuck. no idea about the higher tier stuff.

I've got a real good feeling about this kid, sure enough he's got what it takes.

the first 5 are on piratebay

thanks user

I used to read Seanbaby's column in EGM. Some of his stuff brought me to tears, laughing so hard. That Sims experiment he did for Cracked? My sides went nuclear.

I predict that after this public and rather embarrassing "lol cuck" phase everyone seems to be going through for some rain ends there will be a massive wave of people embracing polysexual lifestyles.

No one really cares about literal cuckolding. It's just the new fag.

They are on the shows website.

Internet relics like this guy should just resign themselves to irrelevance, it's kind of pathetic to watch them cling to the past

thedickshow.com/category/bonus-episodes/

Not having maddox around really dampens it, not because Maddox is great, but because Dick doesn't have him around to make fun of his autism.

The times Dick shit on him for being upset about dancing at a wedding party and going to a book deal at a restaurant in a t shirt and sandals were some of the best TBPITU moments.

>PAY FOR MY NEW HOUSE GOY
no thanks

which episode is that?

What does that have to do with them being free?

Bonus #6

fuck thats the only one that isn't in tpb

>wrong. he actually has a pretty successful podcast network now.

what makes it a "network"?

Fuck yall, I still love him

Not being a YouTube celeb is a good thing

I can't believe I used to like that cuck.

>download links to patrons only post
>free

theres literally nothing wrong with being a cuck

Nothing wrong with being a fag either. That doesn't stop people from calling you one in a derogatory fashion. Fag.

>being a fag cuck
LMAOing at your life!

>Implying

trumptards btfo

It's a good thing for the ones making a good yearly salary off of it.

he is focusing more in his book now though

How many old articles can he recycle this time?

Well the book about kid artwork was actually funny, like expanding on his articles.

didnt he make fun of people wearing wallet chains once?

nope

I remember reading an article by him in egm or something about him staying awake for days playing video games, going mad and fucking teenagers. Did he go full sjw?

who the hell is this guy? what's his relation to maddox?

>dude I've been point out obvious shit for like 16 years!

>DONT CALL ME A KEK GOD DAMN IT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

oh how the trolls get trolled along

>famous for trashing kids art

Manlets and mutts are not healthy

>implying you can get a woman of any color.

>make jokes about baldness
>become a bald cuck
Kek

>I'm a real manly man
>there's nothing wrong with being a cuck or with women going around servicing Tyrone's dick
what did he mean by this?

does he have aids

I found his thread on kiwifarms and apparently he turned into a literal SJW/male feminist kinda guy.

I wonder what he means by this

Yea, he unfortunately got it from his wife's boyfriend. They tried to cure it with a blood transfusion from his son, but they couldn't since they're not related.

He survived the obscurity of like 2006-2012 whenever he started his podcast, i'm sure regardless of number of fans he has he'll keep doing whatever the fuck he wants.

I remember reading one of his rants about how the word "epic" was being overused, that's when I realized this subhuman was completely out of touch

He was similarly an 'early internet' comedian type.

He wasn't wrong though.

What's seanbaby been doing? Last thing I remember are his articles/comics from ten years ago.

Yes him and stickdeath.com were featured daily in my 14 year old life

I can't imagine how awful that must have been, I just started going on Sup Forums at 11 and stuck around here

My site was aerisdies.com which is still up surprisingly.

I'd cuck him desu

That shit he did to Dick was terrible and unforgivable to me.

That being said, hooking up with Rucka Rucka Ali is a really interesting choice that could offer him some ins which could actually help his career.

No you retard, he looks like fucking shit.
this was the same faggot who wrote for 20 years about unmanly, ugly people? I bet 99% of the Sup Forumstards who post nazi pictures and babble about their perfect aryan features endure are the same

dude Maddox is probably slaying pussy left to right since he got famous with his books.

Maddox please leave.

>A whole thread shitting on Maddox

This is nice. I like this.

>successful
>mfw no image to express my disgust

Got a link to this?
HOw did he fuck dick over?

>aerisdies.com
oh wow memory flashback

>Ctrl f
>Tucker max
>0 results

Fuck I feel old

Opie and Anthony pretty much destroyed that faggot completely.

I don't get this guy, like he used to be """"edgy"""" and actually funny. It's like he just didn't transition with the way the web evolved and failed to capitalize on it and is now pandering to his close group of friends who are all just west coast intellectuals. I'm not wrong am I? I mean he didn't even evolve with how internet insults work, he is still on the whole insults need to have a meaning thing, that's why he was so upset about cuck thing, instead of viewing it as a simple one syllable insult that is a catch all for anything beta male or perceived as cowardice, he went on that tirade about how it doesn't make sense to call someone a cuck if they don't actually enjoy the fetish.