What a fucking cunt

what a fucking cunt.

>yes judge i definitely need near a million a year to live! the lifestyle he provided for me, i'm used to it! now that i'm no longer his penis pleasurer i still demand everything he gave me except his penis!

why are divorce judges such cucks?

Fuck off you redditor fags.

>DIVORCED WIVES SHOULD JUST LIVE OFF NOTHING LOL
kys evil cuckservative

cant they like, idk...get a job? cool bait btw. too bad (You) wont get any (you)s

b8

>net worth
for all we know he has 25 cents in his bank account just owns some shit thats all

>women
>job
And get payed less than men for equal work? What's the point. If you divorce a woman she is 99% of the time the one without a job already.
It's reasons like this you cuckservatives are virgins.

Do you not see the extremes?

It's fine if she gets like 50 grand a year. But 900k? That's fucking insane. She can get a job.

>payed

>payed
Ya blew your bait kid.

Sup Forumstards posting strawmans and then literally arguing against themselves is a sad sad sight.

He blew it when he used "cuckservative" as an insult twice in a row.

Huh? I dun get

You "people" are disgusting. You would throw a woman into a gutter if you divorced her.
Good thing no woman would EVER want you, heh

Go back to Sup Forums.

>20:43:34
>20:42:34

this is the worst bait i've seen

Haha got you all. I was just pretending

You can shitpost all you want Sup Forumstard. I have a loving girlfriend and you don't.

No amount of irony will shield you from the loneliness. No amount of circlejerking will make you less of a disappointment to your parents.

Pics or didn't happen

It's reasons like your post women are inferior.

$900.000 a year?
Do they have 400 kids together or what?

That's the cost of "maintaining her lifestyle"